Trashfire Official Killstream Network app thread - Is Ethan now officially a software developer?

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

Noname57

everyone is retarded but especially the viewers
kiwifarms.net
“It’s even better than it sounds”

This thread is dedicated to the observation of the development of a WWE Network style app spearheaded by Ethan Ralph. The next logical step is to launch satellites and make cellphones after he gets his own srvers.

This thread is also for the discussion of official Killstream app podcast hosts/personalities/shows. This thread may need to be further subdivided when the app starts gaining traction and everyone starts gaining a big following.

Also, this will be a positive thread dedicated to helping Ethan succeed in his ventures. Also we can give positive feedback and suggestion to improve his app.
6014E88A-F02F-4989-9187-636D7B7C0037.jpeg

Tweet | Archive

Last edited:

Vetti

stupid
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
killstream network app coming soon.png

Tweet | Archive
I guess it's envisioned to be a streaming site with archives and all that shit. Certainly it'll all be locked behind an absurdly high paywall. I'm expecting this to either not materialize or be a disaster reminiscent of Compound Media.

Of course this is the first question fans want answers to:
yes.png

Stasi

kiwifarms.net
Of course this is the first question fans want answers to:
View attachment 1986403
What I want to know is will it have that episode where he passed out drunk and allegedly stroked it while watching a 14 year old's stream. Did anyone ever recover that full video/audio?

If this thing even get off the ground it will be an absolute trashfire. I look forward to it.

Vetti

stupid
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
What I want to know is will it have that episode where he passed out drunk and allegedly stroked it while watching a 14 year old's stream. Did anyone ever recover that full video/audio?
If Ralph has a copy of that, it's never going to release. Since that was part of a longer Pillstream episode, Ralph will be able to hand wave it away and say "I don't want people to see me in such bad form", without acknowledging that the Soph thing also happened on an already disastrous episode.

NPC2580

kiwifarms.net
If Ralph has a copy of that, it's never going to release. Since that was part of a longer Pillstream episode, Ralph will be able to hand wave it away and say "I don't want people to see me in such bad form", without acknowledging that the Soph thing also happened on an already disastrous episode.
Which episode was that?

Is "pillstream" a specific episode or when Ralph just gets high and streams?

RichardRApe

Overcircumsized;Underappreciated
kiwifarms.net
Which episode was that?

It's the episode where he had a picture of 14 year old Soph on his desktop and he passed out from pills but there were micro massage sounds at one point. It's around the night of telling his mom to Suck my Call you an Uber when it wasn't even hot outside. Also he went off on Flamenco earlier in the stream.

Wait, was that the same pillstream? There's been at least a couple I can remember.

Vetti

stupid
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
Which episode was that?

This post goes into detail about the Soph thing. "Pillstream" refers to this stream, and the following morning where Ralph was caught on a hot mic being a cunt to his mom when he needed to drive her to a dialysis appointment, which @zyclonPD also posted about.

Last edited:

FuzzMushr00m

kiwifarms.net
Wait a second I'm sure I'm having a boomer moment but does he want to distribute this app on the Play Store/AppStore? Because we know it wouldn't last long. I'm sure there are other smaller distributors I don't know about but I can't imagine this whole thing would be useful even just as a publicity stunt, given the smaller audience. Could it be just a way to trace its viewers more accurately and doxx the aylawgs?

Shakka Ahmose

2021 The Year of the Black Man
kiwifarms.net
Ahh yes, the man who couldn’t get a job in the Tech Industry due to pajeets taking all the work and is an expert in “N-G-I-N-X”. I can see only good things to come from this.

View attachment 1986693
The most that Gator has coded, as far as I know, is the Killstream Discord bot for call ins. Presumably he has done some web development for the Killstream website I guess.