Trashfire Official Killstream Network app thread - Is Ethan now officially a software developer?

Badungus Kabungus

kiwifarms.net

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Don't know about the streaming app part but I just spotted the gunt on a blockchain podcast platform. Ethereum network just got a little greasier.
On the same note, Dick had his whole Dickels thing that the did a while ago based on Etherium where if you were a Patreon you got X based on Y tier.. I can't remember the symbol though. Could possibly be something else to look into regarding finances but I don't know enough about crypto to know if this is something worth looking into, or even where to start.

Badungus Kabungus

kiwifarms.net
On the same note, Dick had his whole Dickels thing that the did a while ago based on Etherium where if you were a Patreon you got X based on Y tier.. I can't remember the symbol though. Could possibly be something else to look into regarding finances but I don't know enough about crypto to know if this is something worth looking into, or even where to start.
The thing that really scares me about this is that blockchain shit is immutable and will remain there as long as some of the nodes are alive. Aliens can come across it in a thousand years and decide to vaporize us because they thought the gunt represents all humans.

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
Don't know about the streaming app part but I just spotted the gunt on a blockchain podcast platform. Ethereum network just got a little greasier.
As far as I can tell, this is just a clip of the discussion with the LBRY staffer from the Killstream episode the other week and not a separate appearance by Ethan to discuss cryptocurrency.

Dickels is dead in the water, and has been for quite some time. The last transaction occurred 447 days ago:

apr_15_dickels.png

Furthermore, 99.43% of all Dickels are held by a single wallet, presumably belonging to Dax himself:

apr_15_dickels_2.png

As a result of these factors, the price is assessed to be $0.00, meaning the token is worthless:

apr_15_dickels_3.png

Badungus Kabungus

kiwifarms.net
As far as I can tell, this is just a clip of the discussion with the LBRY staffer from the Killstream episode the other week and not a separate appearance by Ethan to discuss cryptocurrency.
Yeah, it is on-topic given all the SEC stuff right now. That platform does seem tailor made for such shenanigans, I'm hoping the crackpots will embrace it.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net

Dickels is dead in the water, and has been for quite some time. The last transaction occurred 447 days ago:

View attachment 2089912

Furthermore, 99.43% of all Dickels are held by a single wallet, presumably belonging to Dax himself:

View attachment 2089916

As a result of these factors, the price is assessed to be $0.00, meaning the token is worthless:

View attachment 2089924
Dax's little attempt at becoming a crypto millionaire lol. Flabbergasted it never became sought after, being from the king of wordpress blogs and all.

RickestRickCriminal

kiwifarms.net
Still doesn't sound like they think very highly of el Gunto.

View attachment 2090511
To be mentioned in the same breath as the wielder of the god rod himself.... Ronnie would be proud.
Gunt was talking about continuing the Court Retort as a "podcast", can't pin down what exactly he said because the Court Retort makes me physically sick. Is that another breadcrumb? I am surprised gunt wasn't named kill report in that message. :story:

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
It's just going to be some shitty template app that you fill the details in, pick your theme colours, upload some images and tell it where to serve content from. If they're as smart as they think they are, they won't be using a nulled script that scrapes every bit of personal info off of people's devices. Hell, even a shitty developer might include their own "libraries" just to pull in data to sell on the side. Wouldn't be the first time.

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's just going to be some shitty template app that you fill the details in, pick your theme colours, upload some images and tell it where to serve content from. If they're as smart as they think they are, they won't be using a nulled script that scrapes every bit of personal info off of people's devices. Hell, even a shitty developer might include their own "libraries" just to pull in data to sell on the side. Wouldn't be the first time.
No doubt the app is being coded by street shitters.

Vetti

stupid
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
As much as I want this app to be a monumental failure, I think the actual scope of the project will be too small for that to be the case. It'll probably be archives, maybe a live feed, maybe donation features, and that's it. Ralph will try to stream to it, Andy will try streaming to it, but nobody important will touch this. It'll just be bush league bullshit.

Last edited:

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
As much as I want this app to be a monumental failure, I think the actual scope of the project will be too small for that to be the case. It'll probably be archives, maybe a live feed, maybe donation features, and that's it. Ralph will try to stream to it, Andy will try streaming to it, but nobody important will touch this. It'll just be bush league bullshit.
With how much Ralph understands about computers, I doubt he understands how big of an undertaking it is to not only set up, but maintain the service. If he's decided to go with one of those "all-in-one" packages that will also host your shit as well as shit out a template app for you, he better hope that he stays up to date on payment and they don't mysteriously disappear like so many "great" hosts since the web started.