Official Kiwi Farms Pleroma Server - pt 3: official flagship instance of the fediverse

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

somecryptoneet

kiwifarms.net
One of the best lists of based instances is fediblock.org/blocklist/
>Capitalist propaganda

capitalist propaganda.png

I appreciate how they have a tag for free speech, one of the key tenets of fascism.

雑音🐈

kiwifarms.net
I tried to sign up but never got the confirmation email you need to log in. Is it related to the current downtime or have I done something wrong? Posts on it are loading normally I just can't register.

Jeff Bezos

kiwifarms.net
I found this screenshot when browsing the fediverse server basedlist:

web-49-1.png

Apparently you can still reach users on instances that blocked if somebody from a non-blocked instance acts like a bridge

Solid Hyrax

kiwifarms.net
I found this screenshot when browsing the fediverse server basedlist:

web-49-1.png

Apparently you can still reach users on instances that blocked if somebody from a non-blocked instance acts like a bridge
FediEngine never ever ;_; come on r000t, build that shit.

Jump

k/i/w/i/f/a/r/m/e/r
kiwifarms.net
Why federated tech is so much better then anything else:
fed.PNG
Even when kiwifarms.cc was hard down the posts from it's users are still out there on all the other nodes. The kf.cc posts stay in my timeline on the instance I am a member of. Nuking the 1 server doesn't make that information go away.

Last edited:

ditto

Response was not JSON
kiwifarms.net
Is there a way to have Kiwifarms.cc available when the forum is under attack?
IIRC when there was hardware problems with the main KF null was doing this. But now it looks like the plemora instance is gone for now.

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright here's the deal. I've been banging around on the ol' server in prep for migration. Seems like we got some filesystem corruption on the Pleroma OS partition. Bad news is that the site is down because the filesystem is in read only mode. Good news is that there's nothing all that important on that filesystem and already have backups in as part of migration prep. Bad news is that the system is on a drive without RAID that also shared by the actual hypervisor itself. The drive we're on is a ticking timebomb. I'm going to do some extra backups and then just ignore the filesystem error for now. Migration has been A C C E L E R A T E D.