Official Minecraft Server -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

NewFriend

Sorry, no tracking numbers.
kiwifarms.net
Found the server's first emerald
Yes, I am this autistic
exceptional individual.png

Joe Swanson

Hey Peter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the fuck is the minecraft ID and how does mojang reveal personal information from it? people
if my account was made after 2016-17 am I safe?
it's not that the ID dox you, rather your past usernames might if your past minecraft username had some reference to a personal account that could be tied back to your person

Mister Loser

Contains chemicals known to cause cancer.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there anyway to reset a position after getting stuck? I lagged and got stuck in somewhere unloaded I think.

EvilFatjon

null with da mask????
kiwifarms.net
For the resident Minecraft autists here, the server is stuck in "encrypting" for me. Tried rebooting my machine and the internet router, nothing worked. Any tips?

Dread First

The Gayest Monster Since Gay Came to Gaytown
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't touched Minecraft since Mineshafter got abandoned. Where was this back in 2013/2014?