Official NASTY Thread for NASTY People - discuss deathfat sex here and only here

Blotto

My name is Otto! I love to get blotto!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Becky and Rafe used to date? So I'm sure they have, considering Becky only ballooned like this after starting to date AL.
They were a “throuple”, and by that I mean I’m fairly sure Hannah is exceptional and Rafe was fucking Becky. While we’re on the subject and I haven’t seen it here.
Hannah’s old tumblr, personal tag
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest
She had a deviantart but there wasn’t anything on it. I was hoping for more exceptional anime art, I want a refund. sigh Overall she’s more bitter then I expected but still boring.

Feline Darkmage

Queen Tank, the Vice Signaler
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber climbed into Becky's room and immediately punched her in the face, knocking her out cold.

Upon awakening Becky found herself bound and gagged to a chair. Amber was naked, standing in front of her with a big Kentucky lesbian boner staring her in the face. "As the ancient Hamplanet tribe used to say... it's time for a dicking!" And at that, AL leaped forward and grabbed Becky's huge sacks of fat. She grabbed with all her might, and ripped the skin from her body. Her muffled screams fell flat, and no one came to her help.

The blood aroused Amber more than she'd ever been aroused. It reminded her of the stories his mother used to tell him of the ancient Kentuckian sacrifices in which the subjects would receive wounds to which the sacrificers would rape. She couldn't wait, Amber grabbed a hammer and smashed at Becky's ribcage, again her screams were not heard. After breaking an opening to her insides, Big Am plunged in.

She thrust in and out in complete ecstasy. The pain was unbearable for Becky and she lost consciousness. Am came almost immediately, but she was by no means done. She pulled out of her chest, her PENIS dripping blood and semen. Amber cleaned his dick off with Becky's tongue.

Amber tore out a few of the ribs she had broken and shoved them up her fat cunt to stimulate her enormous folds. Amber then undid Becky's restraints and began fucking her now lifeless corpse. After deploying her happy white mayo BBQ sauce, she decided he wanted a better look at Becky.

Amber shoved his hand up Becky's ass. She thrust it in as far as she could and grabbed on to the first organ she could, and then pulled out. She ripped out her entire small intestine and part of her large. Am started to giggle and coiled up the small intestine like a rope.

She noticed the sun was coming up so she had to finish in a hurry. Amber went to her clothes and dressed herself. She pulled a large knife from her pocket and began to skin Becky's body.

Just then Amberlynn remembered, she was not man, but bear. She Skinned herself to reveal her true identity, a Grizzly Bear. She sat in the center of the room for several hours until the Gays came in.

"Becky, Amber it's time for Spaghetti Facto--HOLY FUCKING SHIT A BEAR OH MY GOD BECK-" and Amber attacked and ate the Gays. Then Amber went outside and let out a bear noise and a ray came from the sky and swept her away to her home planet of Canada.

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
kiwifarms.net
Would you motorboat her 1st, 2nd or 3rd set of tits if you had to?
I guess her first set considering they’re her actual boobs. I don’t think I would last long though because Al probably smells a lot. I would be forever scarred afterwards. I would hate every second of it.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
Toilets are for skinny twigs. Real women use the bathtub and then leave the shower running for a few hours to let everything break up and get down the drain.
Can.....can Amby even fit in a standard bath tub?

Hot tub maybe, but a LOT of water would be displaced over the edge.

ETA: Oh god, mama darkmage why? @Feline Darkmage

Last edited:

Blotto

My name is Otto! I love to get blotto!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now that Becky has the same skin type as Chantal (and almost the same weight) it’s safe to assume she has her own dingleberries. The real question is if they had sex when they’re having sex 10 times a day, would amber pick them out first or just go to town?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino