Official NASTY Thread for NASTY People - discuss deathfat sex here and only here

Fleasburger

kiwifarms.net
The people who voted to watch AL work out nude, over eating her cooking..

Y'all probably here.

Then it got me wondering if a feeder dreams of being motorboating by those arms.

• Horrifying
Reactions: JambledUpWords

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Don't make rickie help Hamber with this one. Eric and Becky are the sole reasons she's in the palace!

Seriously though, wonder what kinda equipment is needed for this now.

666EVE666

Just a normal gorl
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 707844
I know that Becky and Rafe are friends, but given the chance, do you think these two would have sex?
@Hydra.22 is right--Becky, Rafe and Hannah dated as a throuple for a few months. Rafe said on a livestream that Becky's vagina tastes like soap. Amber was upset.

I don't think it tastes like soap, at least anymore. Becky's looks have been declining since being with Amber despite her claims to shower multiple times a day.

I feel like since Amber doesn't shower and can't reach to clean herself, her clit is encrusted with smegma and "having sex" to them is just chipping off pieces and feeding it to each other.

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
kiwifarms.net
@Hydra.22
I feel like since Amber doesn't shower and can't reach to clean herself, her clit is encrusted with smegma and "having sex" to them is just chipping off pieces and feeding it to each other.
That’s one of the most disgusting things I’ve heard in a while. Also, Becky’s probably the one doing all the work. Becky’s probably felt Al’s dried smegma and the wetness from her leaky layggs. Al’s one lucky gorl to have someone as devoted as Becky.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Ten times a day sex is Amber's code for how many time she eats (and cums).

Joking aside, I think she said ten times a week.
So bout ten times a month it is. Becky spreads the folds, blows on that little pink thing a few times untill there is some noise and it retracts inside, then once in a while she will lick her thumb and rub that sucker good for a few seconds. Asking for the favour to be returned must be too much effort for the pillow princess, but Big AL indubitably has to reciprocate the gesture every once in a while by picking up Becks big package and ramming the vibe up there, it is the least amount of effort she can put in.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
So bout ten times a month it is. Becky spreads the folds, blows on that little pink thing a few times untill there is some noise and it retracts inside, then once in a while she will lick her thumb and rub that sucker good for a few seconds. Asking for the favour to be returned must be too much effort for the pillow princess, but Big AL indubitably has to reciprocate the gesture every once in a while by picking up Becks big package and ramming the vibe up there, it is the least amount of effort she can put in.
Amber definitely doesn't reciprocate, and I doubt Becky enjoys any kind of penetration. Sex with Becky involves Amber telling her what a nice person she is while patting her on the back. Foreplay is maybe some dimmed lights while they watch Kate Winslet actually getting laid in Titanic.

This happens approximately 10 times a week, except on days that end in "y."

Wyzzerd

Polka will never die!
kiwifarms.net
I just had an epiphany about what sex is to the hamqueen.

What do we all know makes ambers toes curl? Food. Greesy, fast, fried, and fattening food. We have horrific evidence from her mukbangs and her orgasmic noises from slurping down the oil and sauce.

So what if our normal definition of sex is changed to ambers distorted realities definition of "sex", then whenever becky feeds the binge monster some fast food it is considered sex to amber.

So in ambers world becky does have "sex" with her 10 times a week if not way more. See? She never lied to us at all!

I feel like this thread needs a palette cleanser and full body scrub after entry.

smallmilk

good for you
kiwifarms.net
I feel like since Amber doesn't shower and can't reach to clean herself, her clit is encrusted with smegma and "having sex" to them is just chipping off pieces and feeding it to each other
I know this is the nasty thread and i should expect this, but i really wanna sue you for psychological damages for that mental image

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone catch on YouTube live she said she can't have acrylic nails. Our gorl is finger blasting Becky?!

Edit:she said she can't have acrylics because shes a lezbeen
Al’s hands are horrifying.
Also, considering what Becky’s crotch looks like, can Al even find the clitoris or does she just go for the easiest fold?

Mimly

Journal muncher!
kiwifarms.net
I was wondering... There's no way she can reach her private crevices with these tiny arms of hers.
Do things get stuck in there? Becky must have a good ol' time playing the speleologist.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino