Official NASTY Thread for NASTY People - discuss deathfat sex here and only here

Blotto

My name is Otto! I love to get blotto!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ah i feel an idiot now
it was good though
Don’t be, it’s far from the first time something I’ve shit posted has turned out to be true or taken seriously. Your information on her festering taint was fascinating, since you’re a medical kiwi I gotta ask. Whose nether regions would make you flee faster, AOr Chantal’s?

nervesurgeon

call me yung doctor
kiwifarms.net
Don’t be, it’s far from the first time something I’ve shit posted has turned out to be true or taken seriously. Your information on her festering taint was fascinating, since you’re a medical kiwi I gotta ask. Whose nether regions would make you flee faster, AOr Chantal’s?
hmmmmm. this is very difficult.
although the various crust and effluvium would be more variable from chantal, i'd say amber.

why? well...

think about an anus. yours or anyone's really. think about what has to happen in order for you to pass a bowel movement- the matter squeezes out of your usually tight sphincter and might brush your arsecheek (english medical term there for ya!) on the way out. This is why we wipe, to get rid of residue on the face of the anus and immediately around it on the cheeks.
the fatter you are
the more cheek the shit must brush past to escape.
it's like squeezing a rotten pear through a straw. there will be a grainy shit- stinking trail on every inch of skin the fecal matter touches.
amberlynn is THAT much fatter than chantal, i believe she has THAT much more shelf- ass space it's IMPOSSIBLE to clean. sure, chantal is a lot more candid about her bowel movements and not being great at wiping.
our dainty queen:

So I just annotated this image for you guys. Obviously it's massively approximating- it's incredibly difficult to tell WHERE things could be under that mass.
the black shows where i think the spine is. she will have horrific spondylosis and just look at that anterior pelvic tilt- literally where her skeleton can't bear her massive weight and is collapsing under her. The blue shows where i think she probably has massive vertebral stress and damage, and where her spine suffers the most. i didn't draw it on but imagine a neutral healthy spine and how top of head to middle of pelvis is a gently wavy line in most people......
the yellow shows where her trochanter/ head of hip or top of pelvis (i don't know, it's literally too difficult to guess- i'm not an orthopedic surgeon but should have a guess cos i do spines) and her point of shoulder are. the back of neck fat hump isn't just due to fat, it's also due to skeletal warp. i've never operated on someone this fat and i'm dont work in bariatrics :(

and what you came for maybe, the two red arrows show the two likely routes her shit has to take to touch the china. that's right folks. think about realistically how much space that is! any guesses??? my guess is at least 15cm. @mathematicians of kiwifarms please let me know any approximations...

tldr; look at how much skin amber's feces has to pass to be expelled. it would be more disgusting than chantal because a) there's far more of it and b) she washes less than chantal.

Last edited:
nice, but two errors i can work out
  1. amber wouldn't be able to maneouvre around a pig. the pig would be humping one of her ass wings as she lies face down in the mud, scrabbling with her t- rex arms
  2. it would be destiny's full name, not becky's.
otherwise good job 7/10 accuracy and 10/10 for technicolour detail

powerlevel warning
i'm a doctor. i've seen some anatomy in my time and this is something i want to weigh in on for the good people of kiwifarms. Thesis: the peritoneum (space between vagina and anus) AKA the taint of obeasts like amber is a hellscape pretty much unparalleled. I'd sooner go near a fold or god forbid, her vagina- at least that has self cleaning mechanism by mucus etc.

- she definitely can't wipe or clean. that area needs wiping or cleaning as anyone with a functioning vagina knows, especially after a particularly liquid bowel movement or heavy period.

- there's no pubic hair on the peritoneum. the grime which builds up is a thick crust of feces, blood, and crusted sweat. you could probably cut it with a knife but you wouldn't need to, as it only adheres by weak mucus-y bond to the skin. my money is on a few good period blood clots peppering this fine substance like rubies in a dirt crown.

- the smell. THE SMELL. imagine a rotting corpse mixed with sweet blood and surely liquid diarrhea. you know your gorl's diet has never been one conducive to healthy bowel movements. even her "healthy" chapters of soups or overcooked chicken- she doesn't eat fibre in bulk. ever.

- google "sacral dimple." many people have them, and it doesn't prove a problem for anyone who cleans themselves properly. now imagine amberlynn (who probably has one lezbereal.)
with explosive diarrhea, the sacral dimple can form a little pocket of filth, a litle petri dish if you will, right above the anus. dead skin, sweat, and fecal matter not cleaned up. i've removed these from patients with a pair of tweezers as they calcify over time and form little nuggets of shit and filth. these CAN get infected and form fistulae by the way so watch this space for "i went to the emergency room" 2: electric boogaloo

tldr she's filthy and you couldn't pay me enough to have a look down there. Thanks for your time kiwis.

I’ll forgive you because you’re a nerve doctor but it’s a perineum not a peritoneum. The peritoneum is the membrane in the abdominal cavity. The perineum is the taint.

Source - repair perineums regularly.

nervesurgeon

call me yung doctor
kiwifarms.net
I’ll forgive you because you’re a nerve doctor but it’s a perineum not a peritoneum. The peritoneum is the membrane in the abdominal cavity. The perineum is the taint.

Source - repair perineums regularly.
whoops shit i should be better
that's what happens when you shitpost after being on call :((((( pray 4 the patients

Last edited:

Wyzzerd

Polka will never die!
kiwifarms.net
I had never considered how far gone her spine is, with all her complaints of pain I don't remember her ever mentioning her back. Which I think is a usual deathfat complaint along with the knees.

Maybe instead of waiting for a fall to permanently chain our gorl to pillow mountain we should be waiting for her back to quit first.

All these poor skelingtons trapped under these flesh mask tyrants. They must be freed! They deserve to have fulfilling lives attacking unaware adventurers in dungeons!

Vietnam Ron

kiwifarms.net
The official Josh x ALR fanfic by one of the guys on the MATI discord

"No. Not tonight," Amberlynn cried as she buried her tears in her pillow.
"Oh yes, tonight. Tonight, just like yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that, and a hundred nights stretching before that ending at the day you came to live with me. Tonight, just like tomorrow." And with that, Joshua Moon removed his pants with a smirk. Usually, Amberlynn's subscribers and ex girlfriends had been forced to watch, but Josh had doxxed them all and used their spergouts as content for a new subforum, Feeder Freakouts. Tonight would be Amberlynn's first night alone.
"Please, Mr. Moon, please don't!" Amberlynn gave out one last sob of belligerence, but the Feeder tore off the fat girl's trousers with no senses of regret. "Let's see, what do we have hear today? Is there a treat for me? I most certainly hope there is," said Mr.Moon as we delved his thumb and two fingers into Amberlynn's anus. Forcing them in until they were at the knuckle, Josh moved his hand around, as if he was searching for something. Then, his hand stopped, suddenly.
"EUREKA! I found it!" Removing his fingers, Amberlynn saw that firmly clutched in Mr. Moon's hand was a quarterpounder that Josh had placed in there last night. Taking a lick, Mr. Moon declared "It tastes just as delicious as the day I made it, although I don't know how I got so much corn on the patty." Moon said the last line with a wink at Amberlynn, as if he expected her to laugh.
"Oh well, time for business." And with that, Joshua Moon dropped the quarterpounder to his side and began to slide his PENIS into Amberlynn's now-loose starfish. Amberlynn let out a small tear and she began to grunt with every thrust. She must escape this madness. She must kill Joshua Moon.
But there were no knives in her home, in her prison. There were no guns or swords or matches, or anything. Everything that was needed was done for you by an admin.
"Amberlynn, in a few minutes I'm going to place this in your mouth. I think you should like it, it's flavored with an exlusive mix of Amberlynn Bucket chocolate. Thanks for not wiping, baby." Amberlynn had given herself poor anal hygeiene in an attempt to scare Moon away, but Josh ignored it and facked her all the same, except now with more facials.
Amberlynn desperatly wanted out of this hell, and by now she was willing to go through any plan she could in order to escape. And that's when she saw it. Next to Moon's shaking knees was a quarterpounder. Amberlynn moved her hands back as if to play with Josh, but as soon as he was close enough, she grabbed the quarterpounder and swallowed it hole. The taste was revolting, but she had grown used to the taste and smell of her own anal production, so it passed into her throat with no problem. And in her throat is where it lodged.
By the time Joshua Moon had figured out Amberlynn was dead, he had already came in the fat girl's brown gateway, wondering why the fatty did not let loose a barage of tears telling him to pull out. Placing his PENIS in Amberlynn's mouth, he noticed the fatty's flesh to be unusually cold and her tongue to be unresponsive. Facking her orally anyway, Joshua Moon knew exactly what to do with his target.
He called out to the worker admins and told them to take care of the body as they pleased, to which the admins chuckled and exchanged mischevious smiles. At once, he signaled for Emspex. Making motions, Moon spoke to her.
"Another one has died."
"So, what should I do, sir?"
"Dox some fatties, again,"
"And then, boss?"
"Tell the world that my forum is opening it's doors to the public after 15 years of life as a hermit. And make sure only children find the url this time."

Munchma Quchi

kiwifarms.net

"Oh yes, tonight. Tonight, just like yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that, and a hundred nights stretching before that ending at the day you came to live with me. Tonight, just like tomorrow." And with that, Joshua Moon removed his pants with a smirk. Usually, Amberlynn's subscribers and ex girlfriends had been forced to watch, but Josh had doxxed them all and used their spergouts as content for a new subforum, Feeder Freakouts. Tonight would be Amberlynn's first night alone.
"Please, Mr. Moon, please don't!" Amberlynn gave out one last sob of belligerence, but the Feeder tore off the fat girl's trousers with no senses of regret. "Let's see, what do we have hear today? Is there a treat for me? I most certainly hope there is," said Mr.Moon as we delved his thumb and two fingers into Amberlynn's anus. Forcing them in until they were at the knuckle, Josh moved his hand around, as if he was searching for something. Then, his hand stopped, suddenly.
"EUREKA! I found it!" Removing his fingers, Amberlynn saw that firmly clutched in Mr. Moon's hand was a quarterpounder that Josh had placed in there last night. Taking a lick, Mr. Moon declared "It tastes just as delicious as the day I made it, although I don't know how I got so much corn on the patty." Moon said the last line with a wink at Amberlynn, as if he expected her to laugh.
"Oh well, time for business." And with that, Joshua Moon dropped the quarterpounder to his side and began to slide his PENIS into Amberlynn's now-loose starfish. Amberlynn let out a small tear and she began to grunt with every thrust. She must escape this madness. She must kill Joshua Moon.
But there were no knives in her home, in her prison. There were no guns or swords or matches, or anything. Everything that was needed was done for you by an admin.
"Amberlynn, in a few minutes I'm going to place this in your mouth. I think you should like it, it's flavored with an exlusive mix of Amberlynn Bucket chocolate. Thanks for not wiping, baby." Amberlynn had given herself poor anal hygeiene in an attempt to scare Moon away, but Josh ignored it and facked her all the same, except now with more facials.
Amberlynn desperatly wanted out of this hell, and by now she was willing to go through any plan she could in order to escape. And that's when she saw it. Next to Moon's shaking knees was a quarterpounder. Amberlynn moved her hands back as if to play with Josh, but as soon as he was close enough, she grabbed the quarterpounder and swallowed it hole. The taste was revolting, but she had grown used to the taste and smell of her own anal production, so it passed into her throat with no problem. And in her throat is where it lodged.
By the time Joshua Moon had figured out Amberlynn was dead, he had already came in the fat girl's brown gateway, wondering why the fatty did not let loose a barage of tears telling him to pull out. Placing his PENIS in Amberlynn's mouth, he noticed the fatty's flesh to be unusually cold and her tongue to be unresponsive. Facking her orally anyway, Joshua Moon knew exactly what to do with his target.
He called out to the worker admins and told them to take care of the body as they pleased, to which the admins chuckled and exchanged mischevious smiles. At once, he signaled for Emspex. Making motions, Moon spoke to her.
"Another one has died."
"And then, boss?"
"Tell the world that my forum is opening it's doors to the public after 15 years of life as a hermit. And make sure only children find the url this time."
Congratulations on writing the first post in the thread that truly has me shaking my head and asking myself: why? Why did I read this?

Edited to add: shit, this isn't even the Nasty Thread

Last edited:

emspex

nice girl
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Another one has died."
"And then, boss?"
Can I sue over this

Wyzzerd

Polka will never die!
kiwifarms.net
You went too far with ambers death by choking. There's a lot of possible ways for amber to die but that is impossible, her gullet has been stretched out so much over thebyear from constant massive binges that no normal food object would be able to do the job.

Can I sue over this
I feel like anything involved with that post should be quarantined and the creator sued into oblivion for the good of mankind.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net

"Another one has died."
"And then, boss?"
Well, that was upsetting.

• Agree
Reactions: Blake Bumbleby

itsoktobewhite

Maybe I am a bit of a nigger on occasion
kiwifarms.net

"Another one has died."
"And then, boss?"
Holy fucking shit

Hecate14

kiwifarms.net

"Another one has died."
"And then, boss?"
I was having a good day. We were all having a good day.

Munchma Quchi

kiwifarms.net
I got the notification that the posts were being moved over to this thread, with the reason listed as "what the fuck"

Man. I was going to write a part 2 to my fanfic but I think this thread is possibly complete now.

nervesurgeon

call me yung doctor
kiwifarms.net
You went too far with ambers death by choking. There's a lot of possible ways for amber to die but that is impossible, her gullet has been stretched out so much over thebyear from constant massive binges that no normal food object would be able to do the job.

I feel like anything involved with that post should be quarantined and the creator sued into oblivion for the good of mankind.
I feel like amber could choke. dysphagia can be caused by excess weight, which she has LOTS of, or gastroesophageal reflux disease which she might have.
imagine that ornj chickun bolus the pathologist will have to retrieve. sad.

Reactions: むらさき

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Hamber choking to death actually when I reflect upon it, doesn't seem like such an unlikely outcome. She eats 24/7, and does so in a manner to eat as much as possible.

She surrounds her self with people she perceives as inferior to her self..and thus, it is unlikely any of them know any sort of first aid. Besides that how the fuck do you perform first aid on some one of her size?

But this is more medical thread stuff. I say we take choking speculations there.

• Agree
Reactions: 8008135

Munchma Quchi

kiwifarms.net
“Baaaaaaaby, she’s heeeeeeeere!” shrieked Amberlynn. She didn’t say it directly, but Becky already knew the implication; that she should be the one to receive their houseguest and bring in the luggage. She got up off Pillow Mountain, made her way to the door, peered out the peephole. She couldn’t see the houseguest; they were blocking out the sunlight.

Becky opened the door. “HEY GUYS HEY GUYS HEY GUYS HEY!” sang Chantelle as she lumbered into their home. The house foundation creaked and groaned under the additional weight. “Hey,” said Becky, as she dutifully carried the luggage into the bedroom. Chantelle already smelled of alcohol, and one of her bags clanked, suggesting there were bottles inside.

The two of them lumbered into the bedroom to greet Amberlynn. Amberlynn had a coy smile on her face. Becky had had threesomes before with her ex-girlfriends, but this was to be Amberlynn’s first time. The tension in the air was palpable.

“Hey hey hey hey!” said Chantelle. “I brought orange chicken! Teehee!!” Becky and Chantelle both made their way to the bed and sat down. The mattress seam split and spilled some foam batting onto the floor. “Look what else I brought!” said Chantelle, as she reached into her bag. She pulled out a bottle of almond coffee flavoured liqueur, the alcohol with the highest sugar content available at the LCBO. She had smuggled it over the border in a skin fold. “Y’ALL.” said Amberlynn, by way of approval. The three of them sat down and began their feast. Amberlynn squirmed and moaned. She was already getting into it. “Teehee!!!” said Chantelle. “Wow it sure is hot in here,” said Chantelle. She pulled off her sweater. From beneath her sweater, an entire Pringles can fell to the floor. The lid was missing, and the can no longer contained anything but a thin layer of grease.

“Y’all, I’m hawt in here toooo” crooned Amberlynn, peeling off her backwards blouse. An insect hit the floor and skittered away. A faint musty smell filled the air. “Baaaaaaaby, you know what would be fun?” asked Amberlynn, looking at Becky. “Let’s play Truth or Daaaaaare.”

Becky knew it wasn’t really a suggestion or a question. Whatever Amberlynn wanted, she got, and if it was a round of Truth or Dare, Becky had to participate. “Sure Babe,” she said. “I dare you to kiss Chantelle.” Chantelle’s face looked shocked, and coy. She quickly kissed Amberlynn, and immediately exclaimed “Teehee!!!” Chantelle had never truly done anything like this before. “It’s my turn!” she said. “I dare Becky to undress us!”

This was a clever ploy. By getting Becky to undress the two of them, both Chantelle and Amberlynn didn’t have to admit that they could no longer undress themselves unassisted.

Becky rolled Amberlynn onto her side with the assistance of a bariatric-grade medical Slider sheet, and a crowbar. She pulled her skirt off. Under Amberlynn’s skirt, she was already as naked as a baby bird. They don’t make panties in XXXXXXXXXXXXL size. Amberlynn sprawled seductively, displaying her dainty hole. It was hard to tell if she was wet, or just oozing lymphedema again. Becky worked at Amberlynn’s bra. Quickly discovered it had fused to her skin since the last time she had removed it 5 years ago. So she had to proceed without removing the bra.

She made her way over to Chantelle, pulled off her skirt and panties. A long trail of toilet paper dangled between her legs. Becky didn’t want to embarrass her, so she tried to pick it away subtly. She flicked it onto the floor, but it accidentally landed on Twinkie, who promptly died of fume inhalation.

Becky was starting to get excited. This is where the fun starts. Amberlynn and Chantelle started making out passionately, more passionately than Amberlynn and Becky had ever made out. Becky positioned herself roughly between them, fondling every curve she could grope. She couldn’t tell if she was caressing the nipples on breasts, or the protruding moles on rolls of excess flesh, but it didn’t matter. She was in her element.

Suddenly, Chantelle pulled back, her face a shade of green. “I think I drank too much” she started to say, but she had scarcely finished her sentence when she learned over and retched copious vomit onto Pillow Mountain. She arched her back, spraying awful fluids out of both ends. The stream of shit splattered the floor, the wall, the corpse of Twinkie. Amberlynn screeched, horrified.

Becky already knew this drill. She had to put up with this every single time they went swimming in the cesspool that doubled as the local swimming hole. The only difference is that it wasn’t Amberlynn who was afflicted this time. Becky got up and somberly made her way to the bathroom to grab the bucket and the sponge-on-a-stick. She would have to have her threesome after Chantelle sobered up some.

Meanwhile, the bedroom door opened. Bibi stood there, looking in. His face remained expressionless but his skin colour momentarily drained to an ashy grey. Wordlessly, he turned and left.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino