Official NASTY Thread for NASTY People - discuss deathfat sex here and only here

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I realize this was a typo, but the thought of Becky and Amber getting mac 'n cheese rubdowns is ridiculous yet entirely believable.
She has like 90 more videos to go in this dumb vlog spree, why not a "spa day at Sunny's"?
It might be more entertaining than yet another Torrid haul or gross soup concoction.
I was inspired by this post in Al’s vlog today. I don’t know about you, but I think Becky would be turned on rubbing party size mac and cheese on Al’s boobs with her flesh beard. When things get really steamy, Becky could get some rods and tarp to hold up Al’s fupa and use the cheese sauce as lubricant (because she’s a dry gorl). After fingering Al, Becky could lick the juices off of her fingers, then feed some to her gorl. Then, for the main course, Becky will spread some of the mac and cheese on her lady bits and have dinner!

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Judging by what goes on in MSHPL Becky's got to be lifting all the flaps and blobs to clean under the folds or else there will be yeasty fungusy stuff + feces in there. I suppose it would be an improvement to have Mac & cheese in there
Whoever said that it wouldn’t be there with the mac and cheese? Becky likes a full course.

SweatyFupa

Fat Upper Pelvic Area Manager
kiwifarms.net
I was inspired by this post in Al’s vlog today. I don’t know about you, but I think Becky would be turned on rubbing party size mac and cheese on Al’s boobs with her flesh beard. When things get really steamy, Becky could get some rods and tarp to hold up Al’s fupa and use the cheese sauce as lubricant (because she’s a dry gorl). After fingering Al, Becky could lick the juices off of her fingers, then feed some to her gorl. Then, for the main course, Becky will spread some of the mac and cheese on her lady bits and have dinner!
Oh for fuck's sake.

Tony Cliffton

Show me them lahhygs!
kiwifarms.net
Beckster and Al can't have sex for three simple reasons:

1. Obesity wrecks sex drive
2. They can't sit/lay on the same piece of furniture-can the sturdiest of couches hold two grown hippos?
3. Their fingers are too fat to fit in any "dainty hole"

Aside from all of that do you really think they would be any good at it? They both have the mind of a preteen and both seem submissive/inexperienced. Not to mention the stamina drain isn't worth it to either of them. They would rather trace someone else's art and cram food in their faces.

Also also none of their celebrity crushes are big. Bitches want what they can't have so just settle with what they can get. If I wanted to bone Miley C but wound up with Jabba the snap back I wouldn't want to bang at all. And I'm a kiwi. I'll stick dick in anything.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Beckster and Al can't have sex for three simple reasons:

1. Obesity wrecks sex drive
2. They can't sit/lay on the same piece of furniture-can the sturdiest of couches hold two grown hippos?
3. Their fingers are too fat to fit in any "dainty hole"

Aside from all of that do you really think they would be any good at it? They both have the mind of a preteen and both seem submissive/inexperienced. Not to mention the stamina drain isn't worth it to either of them. They would rather trace someone else's art and cram food in their faces.

Also also none of their celebrity crushes are big. Bitches want what they can't have so just settle with what they can get. If I wanted to bone Miley C but wound up with Jabba the snap back I wouldn't want to bang at all. And I'm a kiwi. I'll stick dick in anything.
Didn't Hamber already admit she entirely will never put out for a partner any how? <I mean if she wasn't 600+ pounds that would matter more>

So it's pretty likely Becky was the more adventuresome of the pair....which ..god she's so boring what the hell sort of sex life does that mean even in an active relationship?

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
I highly doubt she's sexually active. she doesn't have much to offer

Being that fat also fucks up your hormones something fierce. Between that and the fact that she clearly gets all the dopamine she needs from Ben & Jerry's, I'm certain she's wholly uninterested in sex. Not that she doesn't let Becky cop a feel or whatever now and then to shut her up. This is just like the Casey situation -- someday AL will claim Becky coerced her into sex, and a part of her will believe it because she legitimately doesn't want to do it.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Being that fat also fucks up your hormones something fierce. Between that and the fact that she clearly gets all the dopamine she needs from Ben & Jerry's, I'm certain she's wholly uninterested in sex. Not that she doesn't let Becky cop a feel or whatever now and then to shut her up. This is just like the Casey situation -- someday AL will claim Becky coerced her into sex, and a part of her will believe it because she legitimately doesn't want to do it.
Even if she is interested in sex, she's too out of shape. She can't even starfish, because laying on her back could suffocate her.

Cataloons

Kiwis gonna kiwi.
kiwifarms.net
IIRC Krystal and Kasey were just "finger stuff". I believe Dustin was the first one she claimed "took her virginity", but how sex is defined by a 600lb carpet muncher is beyond me.
Granted all this came out when Dusty got engaged to the Fridge.
Welp, there goes the whole "Kasey raped me" story.

Reactions: Tony Cliffton
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino