Official NASTY Thread for NASTY People - discuss deathfat sex here and only here

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What would you choose:
1. Drink a glass of Amber's spit.
2. Drink a glass of Amber's sweat.
3. Die a slow and painful death by sitting on a bamboo tree waiting while it grows through you from your asshole into your skull.
Amber’s spit, it’s probably one of the cleaner things from her body. Here’s an alternate version:
1. A shot glass of Becky’s discharge
2. A shot of blood and pus from Al’s bellybutton
3. Having all your limbs slowly be pulled from their sockets

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Amber’s spit, it’s probably one of the cleaner things from her body. Here’s an alternate version:
1. A shot glass of Becky’s discharge
2. A shot of blood and pus from Al’s bellybutton
3. Having all your limbs slowly be pulled from their sockets
Option 3. And option 3.

I would probably try any of the others but hesitate and stall and not be able to do it. At least the bamboo would be a quick death. World record bamboo growth is 121cm in a single day, bamboo can grow fast enough for you to literally see it grow by the second.

YourMom'sBox

True and honest stink ditch
kiwifarms.net
The realities of being gross and obese:
204680.jpg

jmZyLPK.jpg
I6.jpg

pic_6_big.jpg

images (2).jpg

fat-naked-women-getting-fucked-3.jpg

I'm sorry

Their buttholes must be almost prolapsed with bunches of hemorrhoids hanging down from all the constipated shit they push out. Plus the skin must be all nasty from sweat/fungal infections, boils and MSRA infected ingrown hairs. Even if you don't shave/wax you can still get ingrown hairs if you don't exfoliate enough.

Last edited:

YOUR MOM

Lisa needs braces!
kiwifarms.net
She was "in love" with Destiny, she hates Becky.
She is dumb though. Destiny is not any better looking than Becky really, Destiny would never be the butler/slave that Becky is. Destiny would never let Amber be the boss in the relationship. Amber's better off with Becky. I guess it's bad that Becky enables her to eat herself to death but Al would be doing that regardless.

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net

I'm sorry

Their buttholes must be almost prolapsed with bunches of hemorrhoids hanging down from all the constipated shit they push out. Plus the skin must be all nasty from sweat/fungal infections, boils and MSRA infected ingrown hairs. Even if you don't shave/wax you can still get ingrown hairs if you don't exfoliate enough.
How... how are the first two so hairless? It boggles the mind.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net

I'm sorry

I'm gonna have nightmares for the rest of my life...

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino