Official NASTY Thread for NASTY People - discuss deathfat sex here and only here

estroginandjuice

I’m mean and I’m evil.
kiwifarms.net
Amber posted a snap of a video last night that she said explained her and Thumb’s relationship perfectly. The video was a woman describing about how her and her SO are best friends and that relationships don’t always have to include sex. I’m thoroughly convinced that she has 0 attraction to Becky at this point and she is solely just using her as “the help.”

I mean, she ate Destiny’s ass. I doubt she would even stick one of them beetus fingers 1 brown knuckle deep into Thumby.

I’ll take the Islamic ratings, enjoy that visual.

Last edited:

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The realities of being gross and obese:

I'm sorry

Their buttholes must be almost prolapsed with bunches of hemorrhoids hanging down from all the constipated shit they push out. Plus the skin must be all nasty from sweat/fungal infections, boils and MSRA infected ingrown hairs. Even if you don't shave/wax you can still get ingrown hairs if you don't exfoliate enough.
Why does the third one look like she's had iodine spread on her?

• Agree
Reactions: StyrofoamFridge

Munchma Quchi

kiwifarms.net
From that recent swimming episode
View attachment 903385
Who do you think would win a wet t-shirt contest between Dana, Hannah, Amber and Rafe?
oh my god. i've been following the Jessica/Jonathan Yaniv story so closely that I've neglected the ALR board. Come here to find this photo and I thought it was ALR herself at first. Jesus fucking Christ Becky wtf has happened to you.

And if this is how big Becky's gotten....oh no....ALR broke 600 lb didn't she?

Gym Leader Elesa

Archenemy of the THOT Patrol
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just read about 5 pages of this thread and must weigh in- I think it is right that orange chicken is poured down Amber's cavernous rectum. Then maybe shat back into a bowl, covered with white rice and eaten off Becky's fupa gunt.
Well, at least it's an honest weigh-in. We'll never get that from Amber.

Fupacabra

kiwifarms.net
Now that Hamber is leaving YouTube, she won't have any money and will be forced to survive on Necky's cunt juices. So a question arises: what's the nutritional value and kcal count of Becky's twat moisture? Any ideas?

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn and Becky certainly can't have dyke sex like scissoring, 69ing, strap-on sex, etc. At the very least, I'm thinking Becky either duct tapes a dildo to the end of a broom and goes at it OR she just rides Amberlynn's face. :cryblood:
We all know Amber doesn't have a sex drive, come on. She gets all the satisfaction she wants from food, and that's it for her. She probably never masturbated in her life, even when she was younger and had lost the infamous 89lbs.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino