Official NASTY Thread for NASTY People - discuss throbbing clits and bathtub shits here (and only here)

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn and Becky certainly can't have dyke sex like scissoring, 69ing, strap-on sex, etc. At the very least, I'm thinking Becky either duct tapes a dildo to the end of a broom and goes at it OR she just rides Amberlynn's face. :cryblood:
We all know Amber doesn't have a sex drive, come on. She gets all the satisfaction she wants from food, and that's it for her. She probably never masturbated in her life, even when she was younger and had lost the infamous 89lbs.

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Al should have a three way with Dusty and Becky. Becky would be the cuckhold though. Just imagine all the sweaty fupas and the smell coming from everyone. Maybe Becky and Dusty will take turns giving Al rim jobs and using a butt wiper as a dildo. The sex will finish once everyone eats Cheesecake Factory food off of each other.

Peetz's Bank Account

hamood's got talent arabic ringtone
kiwifarms.net
Her shoulders are enough to have someone sit on her face but fat fuck dont want the snatch.
She's not really a lesbian. Women are just easier to manipulate into Butler status. That's why every female she's ever dated had hidden benefits and looks like an exceptional 13 year old boy. It's also why she loves to talk about how guys hit on her all the time. If she were truly dainty like she thinks she is she would be gobbling dick like no tomorrow.

Misaki Nakahara

I ate Party Cheese Salad and lived
kiwifarms.net
I think Hamber might be a true and honest lesbian, but she's so emotionally immature that sex doesn't even register to her as an interest. Kinda like ADF or Chris-chan, they pretend to be into sex when they can be bothered because they know it's something adults like but really they only really care about Lego or mall weapons. (or orange chickun, in Hamber's case)

Misaki Nakahara

I ate Party Cheese Salad and lived
kiwifarms.net
What would you rather:
  1. Eat orange chicken off of Al’s butt
  2. Eat sushi from the inside of one of Al’s rolls
Death is not an option

The first. If it's just on the surface level, it won't have all the mold and sweat caked into it that the sushi would have. I could close my eyes and pretend it's just the world's jiggliest plate.

Piggy Pot Pie

ham hoof hotdish
kiwifarms.net
She probably is hoping Dana will wear a hand-me-down Torrid dress during sex so Destiny can smell her on the dress and maybe reminisce wistfully. If there was a long, partially bleached dark hair stuck to the back of the dress that would be even better, it adds to the fantasy. Wonder if she doused that wrinkled dress heap with BBW body spray before strategically re-homing her fashuns. Giving Dana those dresses was an absolute creeper power move and I salute her.

Tags
None