Official NASTY Thread for NASTY People - discuss throbbing clits and bathtub shits here (and only here)

Willie Dynamite

Raccoon Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Put some thought into exactly how the bag shitting would work.

1 Hefty Lawn Bag
1 adult sized hula hoop
1 roll duct tape
1 pair of suspenders

The bag is secured to the hula hoop with duct tape to hold the bag open. The suspenders are worn like backpack straps, with the hula hooped bag hooked under ALR's shelf ass.
Bold of you to assume a regulation size Hula Hoop would fit on or around the Splash Zone.
Beggy would have to position and hold said device while the event was happening. Big Al's dainty arms couldn't reach/hold in place

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Is amber this creative or resourceful...? She might just be a diaper shitter, like her reddit haydurs

The idea that she goes into walmart and shits everywhere in the handicap stall like an animal for some poor sap to clean up makes me laugh, it's hysterical, and I much prefer that, plus it would match her general laziness and selfishness
If she did it enough times, I wonder if that Walmart would put up a notice about it. “Please do NOT defecate on the walls/floor. Thank you and have a nice day.”

the sign gets splattered beyond recognition next week when ham feels a boom boom coming

Bold of you to assume a regulation size Hula Hoop would fit on or around the Splash Zone.
Beggy would have to position and hold said device while the event was happening. Big Al's dainty arms couldn't reach/hold in place
You can definitely buy custom hula hoops on etsy (and probably other places). I'm sure someone out there would custom size one for hamber.

Des B*

Not captain save a fat fuck
kiwifarms.net
All this toilet talk from her latest vlog has got me thinking. (yes I need psychiatric help)
But you know how occasionally you'll get a hair caught in between your arse cheeks. When it happens it's normal during a shower, which we know Amber rarely does but Amber has long hair like down to her arse. So there's a good chance it happens to her quite often, if or when she gets a stray hair caught in her arse cheeks how does she get it out?? We know her t rex arms won't reach, is necky sat there pulling it out like a clown pulling handkerchiefs? Does she just leave it until she's got a whole little furball that will fall out when she shits?

RandallBoggs

the fat shaming lizard
kiwifarms.net
I'd say it's still quite relevant though, since her hair has only gotten longer and her t rex arms fatter. There's just no way she's able to wipe herself let alone pull out asscrack hair. Becky has 0 self respect but I refuse to believe she will go as far as pulling out all the treasures that exist down there.
With all the talk about Amber being a moron for refusing to see a gyno despite having an incurable UTI, you have to feel bad for any potential gyno she actually goes to.

Tags
None