Official NASTY Thread for NASTY People - discuss throbbing clits and bathtub shits here (and only here)

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
That's terrible... now whenever I do something I'll have to think, can amber even do this?

In the shower, she wouldn't be able to any of it, or using the toilet or cleaning up after.

it must be frustrating to brush your hair but your arms are so heavy that youd be winded doing that and getting all your hair together for it.

For a moment I wondered what she would do if she had a wedgie, but shes too fat for underwear, right?

PotatoSalad4711

You should see my scars
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry if this might be OT, but I keep seeing that joke about her dainty hole... is this something she said about herself? Can somebody point me to that quality content? That sounds hilarious...
I believe it was some Younow chat where someone asked if she had lost her virginity. She said, yes, by Destiny, and Destiny could only fit one finger in. I’ll try to find it, but I just got sick, so I’ll need a moment

edit: old comment was attached.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry if this might be OT, but I keep seeing that joke about her dainty hole... is this something she said about herself? Can somebody point me to that quality content? That sounds hilarious...
She said on her askfm that Destiny could only fit one finger in. And that is why she doesn't use tamps. Has nothing to do with the fact that she can't reach. FatMuslimAmy also brags of a tiny opening. It must be a fat thing. Their dainty holes are filled with fat so they aren't loose whores like regular women and any man or pinky who would be so lucky to penetrate the hole will instantly be hooked on that dainty magic, which makes powdering and blowdrying skin folds totally worth it.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
She said on her askfm that Destiny could only fit one finger in. And that is why she doesn't use tamps. Has nothing to do with the fact that she can't reach. FatMuslimAmy also brags of a tiny opening. It must be a fat thing. Their dainty holes are filled with fat so they aren't loose whores like regular women and any man or pinky who would be so lucky to penetrate the hole will instantly be hooked on that dainty magic, which makes powdering and blowdrying skin folds totally worth it.
That sounds like a medical issue... or she wasn't turned on enough... hell, she probably has the sex drive of an asexual at this weight... gross. Imagine bragging about this to strangers...

I'm probably late to the party with a reaction like this but yikes...

gorl on a mission

skinny lesbian icon
kiwifarms.net
That sounds like a medical issue... or she wasn't turned on enough... hell, she probably has the sex drive of an asexual at this weight... gross. Imagine bragging about this to strangers...
do not forget that the women engaging in these acts are horrific deathfats, and their fingers are five times the size of normal ones. destiny’s sausages are probably equal to a good fisting.

:)

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Amber is trailer park white trash, thinking that being exceptionally tight means you're just so pure and dainty is exactly what her mentality would be like. She probably also thinks that anyone without a hymen isn't a virgin.
Anorexics and menopausal women experience their vaginas shrivelling up too, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if the hormone fuckery from being obscenely fat did the same thing. Thankfully I've never been present for a deathfat gyno exam so I can't confirm.

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
Well, since she and Dusty were so horny for each other and banging as much as two fat overgrown toddlers could handle, I guess it was mostly external stuff. Unless she pulled the bowling ball maneuver on dustin. Now we know!
I feel dumb for asking, but what do you mean external stuff ? Like toys ? I hate that I'm trying to imagine it

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this is relevant or not, regarding amber's (or amy's) supposed tight, dainty hole but I remember from sex ed that if you use a diaphragm and gain or lose 5-10 lbs, you need to be fitted for a new one. Based on that, I assume the higher the weight the looser the vag?

THOTto

Kamov’s personal cum dumpster.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this is relevant or not, regarding amber's (or amy's) supposed tight, dainty hole but I remember from sex ed that if you use a diaphragm and gain or lose 5-10 lbs, you need to be fitted for a new one. Based on that, I assume the higher the weight the looser the vag?
There’s more pressure around the area from all the fat. It’s all pulled down by gravity, it also pushes on the bladder and other internal organs which is why once women are 300+ it’s common for them to have poor bladder and bowel control. It was talked about (I think in the FA thread) that it’s so common now in stores like Walmart, they’re selling urine pads in the feminine hygiene aisle instead of with the diapers/geriatric supplies.

kiwifarms.net
There’s more pressure around the area from all the fat. It’s all pulled down by gravity, it also pushes on the bladder and other internal organs which is why once women are 300+ it’s common for them to have poor bladder and bowel control. It was talked about (I think in the FA thread) that it’s so common now in stores like Walmart, they’re selling urine pads in the feminine hygiene aisle instead of with the diapers/geriatric supplies.
That's not because of the sudden abundance of fatties, but because it's one of the almost inevitable complications of natural childbirth. As a result, there are a lot of middle-aged women who piss themselves when they laugh, cough, or sneeze. Hope the little miracles were worth it, ladies.

StyrofoamFridge

Altar boy of the Moonullite Synagogue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anorexics and menopausal women experience their vaginas shrivelling up too, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if the hormone fuckery from being obscenely fat did the same thing. Thankfully I've never been present for a deathfat gyno exam so I can't confirm.
Nah, it goes full loosy goosey.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
Well, since she and Dusty were so horny for each other and banging as much as two fat overgrown toddlers could handle, I guess it was mostly external stuff. Unless she pulled the bowling ball maneuver on dustin. Now we know!
You're giving her too much credit. Gonna go out on a limb and assume our gorl is a pillow princess.

Tags
None