Official NASTY Thread for NASTY People - discuss throbbing clits and bathtub shits here (and only here)

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

funknuggets

kiwifarms.net
What do you think Amber has planned for Valentine's day? I think she will give Becky new set of crayons and a coloring book. In return Becky will cover Amber's cunt in tuna chunks and lick them off while looking like a re.tarded seal.
like said very much in this thread, becks & amber dont have sex, their intimacy revolves around mostly becky cleaning amberlynn nightly with touchy-feely.
so, for valentines day, tonight, becky will treat amberlynn to a nice skin fold massage using some cherry blossom scented lotion containing a variety of ingredients to keep our dainty gorl yeast/bacteria free. more on, i suppose becky will also treat amberlynn to a candy heart moisturizing were she melts candy hearts into a thick gel and gives our dry gorls tampon tunnel the much needed moisture it needs without giving her more UTIs. and of course, we can't forget the chocolate, i wont speculate where becky wants the chocolate to go but ill take a guess and say anywhere her yeast thrive in, they need their fuelings.

baby goth

kiwifarms.net
Not exactly sex related, but I want to know the exact details of Amber's bathroom habits. I speculate that Becky has to wipe Amber's ass, but when Becky isn't around, Amber just throws a pad on to keep the sludge from getting on her clothes. That is more horrifying than lardass lesbian sex. Amber doesn't let her shampoo and conditioner lather and scrub on her hair nearly enough. We've seen the oily blobs of dandruff infested hair and yellow tinge on her neck folds. I doubt she washes her skin nearly long enough in the shower, either.
hot damn i know im late but the phrase "keep the sludge getting on her clothes" made me nauseous and ruined my day

giga melt

vibe check
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget she makes as few bathroom trips as possible because it's a whole ordeal to pull the stretchpants down, get on the toilet, drip dry and then get the stretchpants back up. No handwashing though so that saves a minute.
I still think it's more likely Amber does her business over the side of the tub. Not just shit, the piss too. Her toilet is most likely (have we seen the bathroom of the gay palace fully? I remember the bathroom at Destiny's better) sicheeateed next to a wall. Maneuvering close enough without one of her thighs getting in the way would make it impossible to get onto the seat far enough, and sitting sideways would produce the same problem with her shelf ass. Add on top of that the obvious worry she would have not knowing if her holes are above the hole.

I'm thinking Amber sits her bits over the tub and lets it all wash down in. Whether or not she rinses with some water is up to god.

Last edited:

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
I still think it's more likely Amber does her business over the side of the tub. Not just shit, the piss too. Her toilet is most likely (have we seen the bathroom of the gay palace fully? I remember the bathroom at Destiny's better) sicheeateed next to a wall. Maneuvering close enough without one of her thighs getting in the way would make it impossible to get onto the seat far enough, and sitting sideways would produce the same problem with her shelf ass. Add on top of that the obvious worry she would have not knowing if her holes are above the hole.

I'm thinking Amber sits her bits over the tub and lets it all wash down in. Whether or not she rinses with some water is up to god.
At that point, one would have to think if all the food and mukbangs were worth all of this unhygienic drama. Amber is a walking biohazard at this point. Isopropyl alcohol can only do so much that chlorine dioxide would probably help make a dent to this.

giga melt

vibe check
kiwifarms.net
At that point, one would have to think if all the food and mukbangs were worth all of this unhygienic drama. Amber is a walking biohazard at this point. Isopropyl alcohol can only do so much that chlorine dioxide would probably help make a dent to this.
And, if she does shit in the toilet there's no way it's all making it into the commode. Who's cleaning that up all the time? You know it ain't Amber, and we know Benzo-chan must be really killing it with the "chores" lately.

I wouldn't go into their bathroom if you paid me.

Tags
None