Official NASTY Thread for NASTY People - discuss throbbing clits and bathtub shits here (and only here)

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
someone once said on askfm how AL & becky have no chemistry and dont seem to be into eatch other at all. Amberlynn responded that her clit throbs when becky kisses her. bathtub shitting well it's a theory.
She's a lah. As usual. There is no chemistry between the two of them at all, and never has been, something else to see by just going back to the beginning of the Beggy era - and how pathetic is it when regular old people have "eras", anyhow? That shit's reserved for the rich and shameless.

As for tingle in her nether regions, that clearly only happens when she's spending money or getting food.

Assman

kiwifarms.net
I seriously doubt Hamberlynn has felt any tingling in her clit for nearly a decade. It's been mentioned before that being a whale for so long means that not only have no eggs dropped out of her polluted coop in years, but her sex drive is nonexistent. Becky could probably get a good workout by lifting the couple hundreds pounds of a half dozen fupas to play find the needle in the haystack if she was actually inclined.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry, what a weird fucking response to that question. Grown folks don't put their relationships out there like that to strangers and she didn't even need to go there. No one asked about whether you get horny when your girl kisses you, we're asking why you're always talking down or shit to your girlfriend on camera all the time.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
So this reminded me of Albert. From a true story on Reddit about a morbidly obese woman stuck on the toilet and her husband had to bring her food. Police and emts were finally called to get her unstuck.
This would be her to a t. As nasty and gluttonous as she is, she'd probably eat in the bathroom.
Screenshot_2020-02-22-21-40-26~2.png
Screenshot_2020-02-22-21-41-03~2.png

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
So this reminded me of Albert. From a true story on Reddit about a morbidly obese woman stuck on the toilet and her husband had to bring her food. Police and emts were finally called to get her unstuck.
This would be her to a t. As nasty and gluttonous as she is, she'd probably eat in the bathroom.
View attachment 1157257
View attachment 1157258
Those images appear to be YouTube screenshots. Link please?

Seriously though! What in the goddamn fuck! Not even animals would eat where they shit!

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
Those images appear to be YouTube screenshots. Link please?

Seriously though! What in the goddamn fuck! Not even animals would eat where they shit!
Had to go back and find it but it's on here. It starts on 7:29. I was half asleep and that lard on the toilet woke me up. I watch weird shit I know. Lol. Those shots of the lymphedema legs and dainty feet.

Edit: Mods- I hope this didn't break any rules and I did it right.

Last edited:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
JFC two years of eating and shitting in the same place?! What was that husband thinking?!
That he could do pretty much as he pleased and probably didn't have to listen to her rattle on about shit he didn't want to listen to? I'm kind of wondering how on earth she didn't either stroke out or have a heart attack when they got her off the john and kind of upright and any clots in her legs decide that was a terrific time to dislodge.

dingobaby

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1157257
View attachment 1157258
When she gets one of her heavy periods and has to freebleed for hours on the can, what can she do but eat?

dingobaby

kiwifarms.net
I like to imagine that she can fit on a toilet, and that her upper laygs droop down to hug the porcelain and warm the throne for her 😊

• Feels
Reactions: Moonpie
Tags
None