Official NASTY Thread for NASTY People - discuss throbbing clits and bathtub shits here (and only here)

dingobaby

point blank period hole
kiwifarms.net
I like to imagine that she can fit on a toilet, and that her upper laygs droop down to hug the porcelain and warm the throne for her 😊

• Feels
Reactions: Moonpie

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Interestingly, in last night's MSHPL, the subject of the show, Seana, is sort of shaped like Big Al, and does in fact sit on a toilet before taking a shower. It didn't appear she had any issues landing properly, and her laaayyygs just looked as uncomfortable as any others on the show or on Big Al's channel. Her lower legs also turned purple when she was in the shower, and it makes me think Big Al's might do the same.

Chamaelirium

~* I don't actually like pizza *~
kiwifarms.net
Saint Alphonsus said his piece in the General thread regarding Hamdykelynn's eating habits. Here's another germane to this thread's topic. Did he forsee Amberlynn when he mentioned specifically a sow?
View attachment 1152933
If one had a time machine and was employed as a reality television show producer, you would be obligated to make a reality show where great church fathers of the past spent a week in the shanty.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I keep thinking of this when I read this:
LOL fitting comparison NGL

I dont want to derail the social media thread, so I'm posting here...

Becky's "vagina" must be fucking horrifying. How the hell was the fat able to distribute in such a way? She literally looks like she has a package. I dont have the courage to google search for a death fat vagina even though I'm sincerely perplexed

teat

kiwifarms.net
Becky's "vagina" must be fucking horrifying. How the hell was the fat able to distribute in such a way? She literally looks like she has a package. I dont have the courage to google search for a death fat vagina even though I'm sincerely perplexed
that is most likely her FUPA folding over her pelvic area and she tucked it into her shorts
the vagina of a fat stays in place, but it is tucked away and swallowed up by the rolls
gravity is not kind to the fats

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
that is most likely her FUPA folding over her pelvic area and she tucked it into her shorts
the vagina of a fat stays in place, but it is tucked away and swallowed up by the rolls
gravity is not kind to the fats
Doesn't matter, we all know Amber isn't going to make any effort on making her partner feel good.

Thumb Butler

kiwifarms.net
TIL amber's idol trisha paytas has an onlyfans which got me thinking, how much real life cash money would kiwis pay for a juicy shot of amber's leaking bare laygs?

i would go by the amount of brain cells she has, so $2, or if i'm being generous maybe match the number of open sores she has with dollarydoos.
I would pay well for a full HD clip of a bi-curious shack orgy (including several snack breaks).

Last edited:

teat

kiwifarms.net
her last live got me thinking... she's really sensitive about her bowel movements
I'm guessing with her trash diet that she's got chronic constipation and poops once a week.

That once a week shit is an entire event for her, and the most exercise she probably ever gets is waddling to the bathroom, or litterbox, or whatever can accommodate her massive being, and getting into position to release both Hiroshima and Nagasaki into her receptacle of choosing.
Does she wipe? No, I think the only thing that could rid her of any dingleberries would be a power hose shot directly into her eye of lardon, parting the walls of fat like Moses parted the red sea.
That's my theory.

Gorlax

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
her last live got me thinking... she's really sensitive about her bowel movements
I'm guessing with her trash diet that she's got chronic constipation and poops once a week.

That once a week shit is an entire event for her, and the most exercise she probably ever gets is waddling to the bathroom, or litterbox, or whatever can accommodate her massive being, and getting into position to release both Hiroshima and Nagasaki into her receptacle of choosing.
Does she wipe? No, I think the only thing that could rid her of any dingleberries would be a power hose shot directly into her eye of lardon, parting the walls of fat like Moses parted the red sea.
That's my theory.
On her rare menstrual bloodbaths it really must be Becky parting the red seas...
I’d give anything for a screenshot of her face as she squeezes out her certainly rock-solid turds with no abdominal strength left behind that sad sad fupa. More than her layygs, I just wanna see that face.

Tags
None