Official NASTY Thread for NASTY People - discuss throbbing clits and bathtub shits here (and only here)

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does she wipe? No, I think the only thing that could rid her of any dingleberries would be a power hose shot directly into her eye of lardon, parting the walls of fat like Moses parted the red sea.
That's my theory.
I click on this thread, get my thinking provoked, and then I regret it. :cryblood:

The idea that she uses a litterbox is funny af tho... you think she would have her own or share with the cats?

Gorlax

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
I click on this thread, get my thinking provoked, and then I regret it. :cryblood:

The idea that she uses a litterbox is funny af tho... you think she would have her own or share with the cats?
She would probably have her own and be very territorial about it with the cats

BD19D95B-EA41-4557-B929-A9F14DA3CDDE.png

StyrofoamFridge

The Quadroon Child of Brittany Venti & Null
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you think that Amber's latest dive into her vaginal (possibly fecal, if the rumor that a turd is in view) discharge can be topped on the grossness scale? All this does is make me have more questions about dem lahgs.

luciel

kiwifarms.net
how is amberlynn a "virgin"??? i mean,,, she's a lesbian,,,, they finger each other (i think; unless she only gets her clit rubbed)..... a trainwreck.

RandallBoggs

kiwifarms.net
Just like with everything else in her life, ALR has the same mindset regarding sex as a 13 year old would. Culturally we are taught that virginity is only taken once you have PIV sex, which fine, I guess. But she's a lesbian, so how the fuck is that supposed to work? In her logic, does she think that despite supposedly having an active sex life, since she never technically slept with a man that makes her a virgin? Honestly, why am I even questioning this, it's probably exactly what she thinks

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just like with everything else in her life, ALR has the same mindset regarding sex as a 13 year old would. Culturally we are taught that virginity is only taken once you have PIV sex, which fine, I guess. But she's a lesbian, so how the fuck is that supposed to work? In her logic, does she think that despite supposedly having an active sex life, since she never technically slept with a man that makes her a virgin? Honestly, why am I even questioning this, it's probably exactly what she thinks
This probably belongs in the nasty thread but...
She once was asked on a live stream recently what her favorite sexual position was. She said scissoring. Whatever the hell that is. I doubt it involves penetration. Since Fatty doesn't like the poke.

smallmilk

good for you
kiwifarms.net
She once was asked on a live stream recently what her favorite sexual position was. She said scissoring. Whatever the hell that is. I doubt it involves penetration. Since Fatty doesn't like the poke.

Bullshit lmao.

Scissoring is literally bumping uglies. Neither of them have the strenght, agility or stamina for it.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net

Sure she does. Like we're supposed to believe that she can move her trunk legs enough allow Becky to squeeze herself in? And Becky's a fat ass, too, so this is yet another lah. I bet those two haven't had sex in a long, long time.

phatbabezzz

"i have to eat to survive"
kiwifarms.net
Sure she does. Like we're supposed to believe that she can move her trunk legs enough allow Becky to squeeze herself in? And Becky's a fat ass, too, so this is yet another lah. I bet those two haven't had sex in a long, long time.

She knows that lesbians are "supposed" to scissor each other, that's why she claims it's her favourite. Amber, the dainty lezbian.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
She knows that lesbians are "supposed" to scissor each other, that's why she claims it's her favourite. Amber, the dainty lezbian.

She probably saw it while furtively going through The Joy of Lesbian Sex and figured that was the least icky/highest on the dainty scale because she doesn't actually have to touch any nasty bits.

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
Stop it haydur, they get plenty of exercise cause they do it 10 times a week
They just haven't been doing it recently because Hamblood's cavity looks like The Shining's elevator flood.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you think that Amber's latest dive into her vaginal (possibly fecal, if the rumor that a turd is in view) discharge can be topped on the grossness scale? All this does is make me have more questions about dem lahgs.
Why does it look like there's a big piece of white plastic in the middle of the toilet? Up close.
Bitch was bleeding out her side because she's so deformed and was wearing nothing to absorb it- it had to ooze out somewhere.
The only towel is a hospital towel.
What is wrong with this idiot? Why doesn't she wear a pad? Can she not get it between those huge thighs?
Of course she would never wear a tampon due to dainty hole.

Tags
None