Official NASTY Thread for NASTY People - discuss throbbing clits and bathtub shits here (and only here)

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
Since Christine and Necky are sharing a bed, I wonder if Christine's hand might accidentally brush against Necky's inner thigh and then Necky's pasty breasts might gently graze Christine's back. The brief, flirty touching, the closeness... would it culminate in a slug fight where their dripping-wet mons pubi slap together frantically, sending moisture flying in all directions until the entire bedroom is soaked with a salty, piscine spray? The unmistakeable noise of interlabial suction would be inaudible to a recliner-bound Amber, whose Darth Vader-like breathing would mute the passionate ecstasy of those pendulous, stretch-marked bodies having a fish fry in the next room.
What you talkin about Willis?

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200730-171756_Chrome.jpg
WE THE PEOPLE NEED ANSWERS STINKYLYNN

50lbBox

SweatyNedenArmageddon
kiwifarms.net
This was a mistake, good god what's next?

Descriptions of the smell of her bed sheets/skidmarks?

I feel like this is a thread for fat fetishists to beat their meat to.

Poor @emspex
That made me throw up in my mouth. Don’t forget about how fun and fresh the smell that bra she’s had on for years that’s been soaking up her under tit funk , sweat & whatever foods she’s slipped down the front of her .

Kitsunehime

your friendly Neighborhood Ger-man XD
kiwifarms.net
The days when you wish you had not logged on to Twitter
doing "clit stuff" and every time when a blood clot is being pushed out Becky is running like Indiana Jones being followed by that big Ball... i seriously doubt that she was bleeding in the way she says... she went to the Lake and into the pool of the Boys...and there was no sign of any blood

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
doing "clit stuff" and every time when a blood clot is being pushed out Becky is running like Indiana Jones being followed by that big Ball... i seriously doubt that she was bleeding in the way she says... she went to the Lake and into the pool of the Boys...and there was no sign of any blood
Period blood doesn’t spread out in the water like a shark attack

Period blood doesn’t spread out in the water like a shark attack
Kinda late, but...

It does when you wear no underwear and free bleed into your one pair of leggings. Knowing she was probably in the kiddie pool for a LONG time for her bath, it certainly would have showed if she was bleeding in volume like she said.

In short, Amberlynn LIES.

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kinda late, but...

It does when you wear no underwear and free bleed into your one pair of leggings. Knowing she was probably in the kiddie pool for a LONG time for her bath, it certainly would have showed if she was bleeding in volume like she said.

In short, Amberlynn LIES.
Now you know why the boys jumped out of that kiddy pool when hammy got in and why there was a TOWEL DOWN ON THE COUCH ALL THE TIME

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Now you know why the boys jumped out of that kiddy pool when hammy got in and why there was a TOWEL DOWN ON THE COUCH ALL THE TIME

I don't think bleeding was the reason for either of those things, she's aware her undercarriage smells putrid and is embarrassed about it even if she's not aware of the extent. It's hot in the south and deathfats often start to stink after a couple hours even if they are relatively clean people which Amber definitely is not. Anyone, but especially gay men, would nope the fuck out of being in the same water as her and they probably stayed out until Ricky shocked the fuck out of it. Her old mattress must have been so indescribably foul.

Snufkin kin

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
One of the underappreciated funnies about Amberlynn is how self conscious she is about her odor. She knows she reeks. That’s why she begged Casey to reassure her she didn’t have stank puss, why she bath and body bombs the fuck out of her surroundings, why she gets so shelf hurt when she’s teased about it on Twitter. It must be pretty rank for even narclynn to realize she doesn’t smell like sunshine and daisies.

SnarlieNarlie

kiwifarms.net
One of the underappreciated funnies about Amberlynn is how self conscious she is about her odor. She knows she reeks. That’s why she begged Casey to reassure her she didn’t have stank puss, why she bath and body bombs the fuck out of her surroundings, why she gets so shelf hurt when she’s teased about it on Twitter. It must be pretty rank for even narclynn to realize she doesn’t smell like sunshine and daisies.
... and why she is carrying a dozen different perfumes around in her purse...

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine the fucking stank she leaves on any furniture she sits on?
All of the "friends" of hers had to smell her. That's why Mumbles had all those candles.
Even if mamameth taught her about hygiene(but you know she's probably reeks a little herself) wouldn't do any good because Amber is too fucking fat to reach her twat and ass with a cloth, soap and water.
She has no redeeming qualities. She's a massive lying piece of shit.

Tags
None