Official NASTY Thread for NASTY People - discuss throbbing clits and bathtub shits here (and only here)

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
How big is that Bush right now ya think? I’m guessing, the Beckster is not skilled enough to infiltrate that jungle. She may get some licks on the outside. The perimeter, but no tongue is breaking the tree line & penetrating that sweet sweet honey hole..I bet she makes food noises.
Given the quality of the hair upstairs, I'm willing to bet it's more of a sparse savannah after a wildfire than a jungle. A few twigs and blades of grass here and there, but nothing more.

Either that, or it's more like a weedy sludge-pile in the middle of a musty moist swamp. And who the hell wants to dip their tongue into swamp water?

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
How big is that Bush right now ya think? I’m guessing, the Beckster is not skilled enough to infiltrate that jungle. She may get some licks on the outside. The perimeter, but no tongue is breaking the tree line & penetrating that sweet sweet honey hole..I bet she makes food noises.

They probably shaved the part that goes up to her belly button for her surgery so its probably lookin like a reverse fade right now

Trappin in the Trap

You really let the abyss stare back unto you? Ew.
kiwifarms.net
Is her vag even physically reachable by one person? The Fupa would like hang over it, and that's like 10-15 elbees right there. You'd have to like get some kind of stand or an assistant to hold the surrounding fat up and open. Also, could she have a fatty vulva? Like, the hole is actually sunken a few inches within her?

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is her vag even physically reachable by one person? The Fupa would like hang over it, and that's like 10-15 elbees right there. You'd have to like get some kind of stand or an assistant to hold the surrounding fat up and open. Also, could she have a fatty vulva? Like, the hole is actually sunken a few inches within her?
What do you think cranes are made for, fool?

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since Amber has started to buy so much toothpaste, she can squeeze a whole tube in her rancid period hole, and Becky can lick it out, performing two tasks at once: giving the love of her life a wild lezbean orgasm, and simultaneously brushing her teeth,

Becky don't brush her teefs. Have you seen them? Both these fat fucks are dental hygienic nightmares.

Anti Pickle Serum

I have cancer, so I'm not a cunt anymore!
kiwifarms.net
Yes. Let's please stop with death wishes/speculation. If you're at the point you're wishing for her to die, you might want to take a break.
Indeed, show some taste and class, you guys.

On a separate note, after Amber takes one of her infamous 2 pound shits, does her rectum ever prolapse? I hope Becky can shove Amber's rosebud back inside if need be.

Tags
None