Official NASTY Thread for NASTY People - discuss throbbing clits and bathtub shits here (and only here)

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All right y’all there is a thread for this shit, the nasty things , y’all can go holler down there about all this ALR jacking off stuff....decent people don’t want to be hearing about those situation type deals, just sayin....
I'm more than decent and I want to hear about how many times Becky would theoretically have to brush her teeth to get ALR fupa stank out of her mouth.

Snufkin kin

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
I'm more than decent and I want to hear about how many times Becky would theoretically have to brush her teeth to get ALR fupa stank out of her mouth.
I think there’s enough gunk in those buttery yellows to cover the stank. Beggy isn’t really the teeth-brushing type.

Besides, Amblart’s sex drive is so low Becks probably savors the taste every time she’s allowed to “earn mumma’s sugar” even though she’s never going to get anything sexually in return

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Becky, like chantal, seem to have worn off most of the enamel on their teeth, or they are covered in calcified tartar that can only be removed via a deep scaling. I'm going to assume she'd be living with souvenirs of ambers never washed nethers for a long time.

Don't worry too much, Kiwis. Becky is on mental meds, which likely kill off whatever libido is left after the fatty hormones took over. As for amber, she has multiple orgasms daily. Her libido is serviced by the food she shoves in her gob.

Becky's teeth will come in contact with a dentist before they come in contact with amber's bits. So never.

Tags
None