Official Physical Health Speculation & Cancer Discussion - hulthy just big

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
In a video from the early days of her channel she admits to being in special ed all throughout middle and high school.
She said that she could not remember what she was taught in classes and this is why she was in special education classes. It is not sure why she could not remember information. It could be from a disability or from a lack of interest in the subjects. I am more inclined to believe the latter one as she seems to remember very well some subjects (food, fashion, Miley Cyrus, etc) and not others. Basically, if it does not interest her, she has no use of the information (history, geography, science, etc).

Queequeg

kiwifarms.net
She said that she could not remember what she was taught in classes and this is why she was in special education classes. It is not sure why she could not remember information. It could be from a disability or from a lack of interest in the subjects. I am more inclined to believe the latter one as she seems to remember very well some subjects (food, fashion, Miley Cyrus, etc) and not others. Basically, if it does not interest her, she has no use of the information (history, geography, science, etc).
She's also mentioned skipping a lot of school. It could be that she skipped so much she was put in an alternative school or remedial classes because her grades were horrible and not special ed. She's a fucking exceptional individual regardless

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
She's also mentioned skipping a lot of school. It could be that she skipped so much she was put in an alternative school or remedial classes because her grades were horrible and not special ed. She's a fucking exceptional individual regardless

She's so fucking stupid, I bet she prefers to claim special ed because it has the word "special" in it, and she thinks that's a bragging point.

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
lol - When you said 'skipping a lot of school' - I read it as 'skipping a lot at school' as in the jump rope or the way kids skip instead of walking - I thought 'Blimey it doesn't take much to be Forrest Gumped in the US -

'Skip Amber, Skip'