Official Space Station 13 Server -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net

Imagine my shock.

Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 10.22.13 AM.png

Edit and its already a meme and maybe debooonked:

Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 10.59.50 AM.png

Last edited:

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net

Neo-Holstien

I'm gonna skooooooom
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The funny space clown game brings josh no more joy due to infestation of trannies
we wept for Station, how we aught to have destroyed the trannies. Happy be he who crush the neko's. give the Jannies what they have given us. The trannies that have driven us from Meta station Kiwi. Dasheth them agianst the table, dasheth even the kittens.

Gravemind

Not your grave, but you are welcome in it
kiwifarms.net
Are there any plans to revive kiwistation? I do miss it...
Too many active shitters turning it into "make spessman horizontal" simulator, too many trannies, not enough good management/people willing to withstand being bitched at nonstop for having banned shitters.

I doubt Josh ever wants his hands on this project again.

Teriyaki Snail

kiwifarms.net
Some Sseth merchants got together, got their coders, got their jannies and make their own TG Fork that is actively reverting the tranny code into something fun again. Population is more leaning to the EU side, but its got a US and EU server, since its newer it isn't very big so don't really expect full servers for a while. I started to have fun with the game again on this server so I thought someone here might be interested.
NA West:
byond://24.68.229.147:5350

EU West:
byond://192.236.155.177:2137

The Git:

Agran

The Pope of Unmedication
kiwifarms.net
Some Sseth merchants got together, got their coders, got their jannies and make their own TG Fork that is actively reverting the tranny code into something fun again. Population is more leaning to the EU side, but its got a US and EU server, since its newer it isn't very big so don't really expect full servers for a while. I started to have fun with the game again on this server so I thought someone here might be interested.
NA West:
byond://24.68.229.147:5350

EU West:
byond://192.236.155.177:2137

The Git:
It's still kinda empty most of the time, most players I've seen so far were 4