Official Space Station 13 Server -

Ms. Cegination

AKA Jean Poole
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1733934View attachment 1733936View attachment 1733935

Pro tip do not vent your fusion reaction into the ice planet's atmosphere.
By the way that single radiation collector is powering the whole station.
Step 1. Create an oxygen saturated burn mix which produces net tritium, 97/3%
Step 2. Progressively add hydrogen while maintaining a ratio of oxygen/plasma that still produces tritium
Step 3. Cut O2 down and plasma up, 60/40%, without running out of tritium
Step 4. Open the turbine vent
Step 5. Oh god oh fuck
Step 6. Call the shuttle

The big problem is that acquiring hydrogen is a pain in the ass. For testing I've been spawning a hydrogen miner in the mix chamber. There is no reliable way to get enough hydrogen to maintain a fusion reaction AFAIK.
'Professional' atmospheric technician is afraid of the nuclear confetti. Can't handle the wacky-zany neutrons or the lemon-lime inferno. Sad!

Reactions: TurdFondler

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1732871View attachment 1732875

Renault has been replaced with Slobbermutt in Captain's Quarters.
He will attack carbons with the Nuke Disk that are not mindshielded and not command staff.

I discovered this last night as Jani, someone in a couple minutes got a fire axe, broke into Captain quarters just to murder him. I drug his corpse to medical in a desperate hope bit I don't think we had any doctors on, just a murderous chef obsessed with cheese bread and an asshat that probably wasn't even antag doing various troll stuff like Shield wall traps, plasma flooding, and random murder.

Unfortunately around the time I get on is about time the server slows down. I have a bad habit getting killed real early in a round, either random viruses, Ash Drake aggroing me through the walls of mining and setting me on fire through them (desperately trying to figure out how to stop drop and roll), or once on the Jani cart trying to figure out if I could fab myself a floor buffer for no obvious reason I just go Crit. With low pop there is often little help and few chances to borg or other ghost roles.

However I'm still having a blast, had a fun round where I think the chaplain set up a suicide chair in main hall with shield generators, and trying to convince people to get gibbed. Was a paramedic. Out of no where I'm suddenly a slaughter demon, dunno from event or admin (I hadn't died). Having experienced shadowing a laughter demon I at least knew the basics, went around terrorizing isolated people. Ran into a very robust player with a bat that moved very quickly and even in range I only successfully hit him a quarter of the time. Tried to grab a corpse being drug by some one to munch and heal, but that person turned out to be the detective who emptied the .38 into me while I desperately mashed the bloodshift button. 10/10 I should start activating some of the more basic antag role.

Eris!

Ewige Blumenkraft
kiwifarms.net
'Professional' atmospheric technician is afraid of the nuclear confetti. Can't handle the wacky-zany neutrons or the lemon-lime inferno. Sad!
I think it was actually self-sustaining by causing the ice to vaporize into water vapor and then separating the H2 from the O with extreme heat.

Reactions: Gravemind

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wouldnt it be possible to just drag a canister of Nitrous Oxide in with a gas mask on and just vent it in the medbay hallway so anyone who steps into medbay without a gas mask already on gets knocked out instantly?
That would shut down medbay entirely until it gets fixed completely in 5-10 minutes. If I want to crowd and overtax it to get the best chances of being able to 'treat' my targets without medstaff noticing, I'm thinking cyanide/heparin/lube grenading a crowded area or two is the best option.

(desperately trying to figure out how to stop drop and roll)
Click the 'you're on fire' alert in the top right of the screen.

• Informative
Reactions: Polyboros2

Varis

Fascistnating
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't even know what this last round was, other than hilarious. We had several Crousti Von Zizis running around, one of which was me. Someone on the comms kept insisting that I was the changeling, so security kept stopping and frisking me, and someone threw a grenade at me. It didn't help that I forgot my character name, thought that I was the original Crousti, and that someone had pickpocketed my ID and replaced it with someone elses. I haven't looked into lings, so I have no idea why I was Crousti Von Zizi (as whatever my name was).

At the end I was bound, gagged and thrown into space, and then brought back as a brain. A+++ would play again.

Dumpsterfire Enthusiast

Hot Trash
kiwifarms.net
That would shut down medbay entirely until it gets fixed completely in 5-10 minutes. If I want to crowd and overtax it to get the best chances of being able to 'treat' my targets without medstaff noticing, I'm thinking cyanide/heparin/lube grenading a crowded area or two is the best option.
wouldnt shutting medbay down entirely before going on a rampage be just as good as overworking them? nvm your talking about specific targets not high kill count

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wouldnt shutting medbay down entirely before going on a rampage be just as good as overworking them? nvm your talking about specific targets not high kill count
The only traitor victory I care about is full greentext with 0 TC and nobody suspecting me until the round-end reveal.

• Semper Fidelis
Reactions: Sammy

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
That is the funniest fucking thing I've heard in terms of SS13 fuckery in a while.

Someone please do this.
Aw fuck someone is flooding plasma again...
wait...
that's not plasma...
WHAT THE FU-
Very soon after advanced fusion was implemented on /tg/ I was in a round where an aspiring fusion technician created a fusionmix in the mixed air tank and began piping it into the station. As soon as the vents opened a crack you instantly died. Only the AI and cyborgs were left. It didn't even catch fire, but contact with the hot air alone was enough to turn all station air hotter than the sun.

In /tg/ powergame fashion that opened pandora's box and opening fusion mix tanks was a common round-ender until things got nerfed.

KonradCruise

kiwifarms.net
Very soon after advanced fusion was implemented on /tg/ I was in a round where an aspiring fusion technician created a fusionmix in the mixed air tank and began piping it into the station. As soon as the vents opened a crack you instantly died. Only the AI and cyborgs were left. It didn't even catch fire, but contact with the hot air alone was enough to turn all station air hotter than the sun.

In /tg/ powergame fashion that opened pandora's box and opening fusion mix tanks was a common round-ender until things got nerfed.
I once made a circuit bot that followed the librarian and then proceeded to orbit him and scream SNAKES, COBRA, COPPERHEAD every two seconds or so to make him shudder and dizzy from his fear of snakes.
Naturally oranges must have been the librarian because next time I logged in about a month later both the librarians fear of snakes and integrated circuits had been removed.

Nuns with guns

Wife, Momala, Auntie. She/her.
kiwifarms.net
Whoever keeps shilling kiwistation on /vg/ please stop, those people are unbearable autistic chimpanzees and even worse than us.
I was told it was advertised on boatbomber's discord, but got turned down quickly because they were scared about big words and few rules.

• Informative
Reactions: exhausted

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
Did my first rounds as Chemist and Shaft Miner(well first successful rounds).

Chemist seems pretty easy to follow and very helpful. No one asked me for anything but I still experimented on making stuff and went down the line of useful chems and gave them to the departments that needed it. Just starting trying to assemble a grenade when the station went to hell.

The low level mobs in lavaland are way less intimidating now. Did a couple of Necropolis Tendrils but failed to grab the loot before the chasm swallowed it. Definitely feel a little more robust with the experience. Made it all the way to one map edge successfully but haven't yet found any of the cool random stuff I've seen as a ghost.

Reactions: TurdFondler

TurdFondler

kiwifarms.net
turbine go brrrr but maybe too much?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    429.1 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: Rack Of CDs

AcidityLiquidity

kiwifarms.net
I haven't played in a bit. Are the antags just powergaming and murderboning?
Welcome to 90% of antags on most servers, unless there are enforced rules against gay shit like ebow/esword combo you'll get shitters who just want to kill mans and not to anything overly fun.

Tags
None