Official Tor Hidden Service for the Kiwi Farms

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Null

Custodian of Records, King of Lies, Ooperator
kiwifarms.net

Brave has .onion access built-in, for things besides shitposting you'll want the Tor Browser bundle for true safety.
https://brave.com

If you access the Kiwi Farms on any domain from within the Tor network, you will be 302 redirected to the Tor hidden service. Cloudflare will require you to complete a captcha, however.

In the future I may add restrictions to what can be done from the Tor node but for right now I am not inclined to.

Last edited:

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you access the Kiwi Farms on any domain from within the Tor network, you will be 302 redirected to the Tor hidden service.

The one minus to this is if it redirects to the tor hidden service when the hidden service is actually broken, which has happened in the past.

Null

kiwifarms.net
The one minus to this is if it redirects to the tor hidden service when the hidden service is actually broken, which has happened in the past.
Well if it goes down let me know. It's on my own hosting service now so it should stay up. They'd break in the past when I shut down unnamed VPSs I forgot about.

私は誰?
kiwifarms.net
@Null Can't wait for that writeup. I'm wondering why exactly it's so difficult to keep the hidden service up.

On a related note, if it's going to be an ongoing problem, what about the kf.net redirect? It makes it a pain accessing from Tor. I guess we should use the .is domain then? Or what?

Null

kiwifarms.net
I'm wondering why exactly it's so difficult to keep the hidden service up.
For security reasons, the ports to KF are very, very guarded and more often than not I end up disabling the Tor node on accident during routine maintenance.