Official Tor Hidden Service for the Kiwi Farms

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Full Race Replay

Hi my names Full Race Replay but you can call me F
kiwifarms.net
Learn to fucking read maybe!
by the way, if you have a spare minute, I was hoping you could help me with something, when i try to log on with tor i get a 403 forbidden error. Do you think you could fix this?????//???/?

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Some tor nodes will transparently redirect you to the onion address if they see the onoin-location header, even if you disable that feature in the tor browser.

So while you have onion disabled, can you also disable the header? I keep on having to use the New Identity feature until I get a node that doesn't redirect, otherwise I get the 403s.

When is onion coming back anyway?
The redirect isn't coming from one of the Tor relays, it's coming from the site itself. It sends a forced redirect (status 302) if you access the Cloudflare-protected domains from Tor.
If you access the Kiwi Farms on any domain from within the Tor network, you will be 302 redirected to the Tor hidden service. Cloudflare will require you to complete a captcha, however.
So, your frustrating workaround is actually finding a Tor relay that isn't detected as Tor. Instead, use kiwifarms.ru. It still sends the onion-location header but it's not on Cloudflare and it doesn't send that forced redirect.

At the very bottom of any page you should see all of the KF domains (hard to see in light themes because they're white on light blue). The .net and .is for sure use Cloudflare; I think .ru and .hk do not.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
So, your frustrating workaround is actually finding a Tor relay that isn't detected as Tor. Instead, use kiwifarms.ru. It still sends the onion-location header but it's not on Cloudflare and it doesn't send that forced redirect.
I do not want Tor traffic over clearnet and if abuse occurs because of this I will fix it.

You schizophrenics are too dense or cheap to get a VPS and instead use Tor and force me to support Tor which is a free DoS attack on the site.

Windex

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ProtonVPN does a year-end sale where it’s $5/month for premium if you pay for 2 years in advance, and it’s going on now, for anyone debating it.

WebLurker

kiwifarms.net
I dropped over a hundred bucks on a VPN and the damn thing drops out all the time and freezes my internet while it's reconnecting. Doesn't help that my internet was shit to begin with.

I didn't even know Tor was a free alternative. 😞

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>Eldo Kim sent an e-mail bomb threat to Harvard so he could skip a final exam. (It’s just a coincidence that I was on the Harvard campus that day.) Even though he used an anonymous account and Tor, the FBI identified him. Reading the criminal complaint, it seems that the FBI got itself a list of Harvard users that accessed the Tor network, and went through them one by one to find the one who sent the threat.
It's hard to imagine much more retarded than making a bomb threat to a place you actually attend, using the computers at that very place to do it. You basically gave them your entry node for free.

twozero

Major league swagout
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>When you fedpost over Tor on quite possibly the most compromised computer/network available to you.
Grrrr the onionz be broken!

Tor is probably above a reasonable threat model for laughing at retards online. Mullvad (for example) is comfy as fuck and doesn’t load like it’s being routed through a Dell in a Siberian barn.

Last edited:

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
It's hard to imagine much more retarded than making a bomb threat to a place you actually attend, using the computers at that very place to do it. You basically gave them your entry node for free.
Agreed. Git Gud, Zoomers.
Stop inflating the Feds egos with easy catches.

(Also, there are free VPNs that don't throttle your connection)

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or using your home phone number to do it.
Multiple, and I mean multiple kids at my school got bagged for that shit.

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
if they were smart they would have a USB with a linux livedisk with tor pre-installed and would have posted from that

Except that still would have been autistic, because they would just say "ok it was posted from this time, and we have on camera this student entering this room at this time, and we noticed odd network traffic at that time as well"

the correct solution to this is don't make bomb threats because there's more ways to track someone than an IP address alone
Wrong.
This is the 'everyone on the internet' age.
Smart decisions and democratization are not compatible.

Cool Dog

No longer a dog, still cool
kiwifarms.net
Did the onion address change? I can't get in thru brave tor, getting this

1643731039353.png

TheSkoomer

Ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah
kiwifarms.net
Did the onion address change? I can't get in thru brave tor, getting this

View attachment 2941822

It does this every day now. Just keep restarting Tor until you get in.

The error I'm seeing in terminal indicates that many Tor entry nodes simply do not have KF's address listed in them. You just need to keep reconnecting until you get one that does.