Off-Topic Oh, Canada! - A place to post about Timbits, hockey, moose, and maple syrup.

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
Socially Conservative Chinese and South Asians are becoming the majority Yaniv's hometown. He is still protected by the charter of rights but I'm really not getting the feeling that there is this great ''support'' for Yaniv and his kin. The SJW stuff is mostly an online phenomenon and gives the illusion of a false Canada. In real life trans people are rarely hired and Yaniv types without a Mother to pay their way end up on the street.
Yaniv's hometown is Langley, which has way more whites than Southeast Asians (Surrey) or Chinese (Richmond).

But yes, his district is solidly conservative. That being said, an LGBT individual can get by just fine in Langley for the most part, even the parts full of rednecks/crackheads. Just you ain't gonna find anyone there supporting Yaniv.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
Is it true Canada, Australia and New Zealand are the bestest countries in the world, a compromise between European civilty and American liberty?
Canada is a place that pretends it's Europe but exists 100% in the shadow of American culture and behavior minus people having inalienable rights. Also we traded Mexicans for Indians which... I mean they're not as violent but it's a real drag.

So really Canada is like a shittier America structurally except it actually IS like what rednecks think Europe is: gay, run by minorities, and passive aggressive towards Americans.

queerape

Gorilla gorilla goes Gorillaz
kiwifarms.net
Canada is a place that pretends it's Europe but exists 100% in the shadow of American culture and behavior minus people having inalienable rights. Also we traded Mexicans for Indians which... I mean they're not as violent but it's a real drag.

So really Canada is like a shittier America structurally except it actually IS like what rednecks think Europe is: gay, run by minorities, and passive aggressive towards Americans.
Canada has too many Indians yet we have no border with which to keep them out or yeet them over. Toronto is already one big designated shitting street.

Sources: I am Indian, send bob and vegene

Last edited:

wry wrangler

sometimes the bar eats you
kiwifarms.net
You're right, in Vancouver, it's mostly wealthy Chinese immigrants coming over but they have "bought" immigration points with their cash money. Canadian immigration is based on a points system. I'm talking about illegal immigrants though who cross knowing they'll be arrested at the border but figure it'll still work out better than it did at home.

Quebec is goddamed beautiful though and has an interesting culture and heritage so notwithstanding this issue, I recommend visiting. But yeah, Quebec is carrying the financial burden of housing all these illegals currently and the federal government needs to help them more tbh.
In Vancouver, it's only everything north of the Fraser River that's Chinese. Everything south is Indian. When you leave the Lower Mainland, you enter a completely different country. Outside the Lower Mainland, people actually speak English, for example. I have never been to Toronto, much less lived there, but from what I've read it's basically the same deal there.

Kurosaki Ichigo

an approaching murder
kiwifarms.net
When I was in Toronto a few years back I had Popeye’s for the first time.

I was staying a few blocks away from the main UoT Scarborough campus and there was a ton of Asian and Indian students.

HomerSimpson

kiwifarms.net
Canada has too many Indians yet we have no border with which to keep them out or yeet them over. Toronto is already one big designated shitting street.

Sources: I am Indian, send bob and vegene
To be fair, could try throwing from nowfoundland to India. They may not make the swim, but that's hardly our fault.
I want to visit Canada, even though I have no idea what I'd do when I get there.
Depends what you want to do and where you go. Most bigger cities have a bunch of the events for every season.

And if you like sluts, Montreal has full contact strip clubs.

Mr Himmler

Reichsminister für Coronavakzinen
kiwifarms.net
I want to visit Canada, even though I have no idea what I'd do when I get there.
Go to Newfoundland. Mostly white, beautiful, lots of interesting people, cool British shit from before they joined Canada. Awesome food too, ask about jiggs dinner, squids, salted meat, moose meat, seal meat. Don’t buy any seal skin stuff if you expect to bring it back to the states, US doesn’t allow any of that shit in.

St. Johns is a nice city but if you want the real Newfoundland experience you need to go to a more rural area and camp a bit.

If you smoke or drink, bring as much from the US as you can. Regulations on tobacco keep most US cigs out and alcohol taxes are really high. You’ll save a lot of money bringing in the max amount you can.

Canada is an awesome place depending on where you go, aka the places with mostly white people. If you go to a nigged out place like Vancouver or Toronto, you’re gonna expect some nigga shit. Go to somewhere in Atlantic Canada, preferably with 90% or more white people.

Sackity

Yo, buddy. Still alive
kiwifarms.net
Is it true Canada, Australia and New Zealand are the bestest countries in the world, a compromise between European civilty and American liberty?
Are we talking civility in politics or everyday life?
Because the Question Time sessions in Parliament House are anything but civil

In terms of liberty, well, calling it a 'compromise' is a bit of a stretch, when nerf guns end up being affected by our overreaching firearms laws. Until the end of last year, anyone who desired to own a paintball gun/marker needed to have a firearms license.

Also there is a disturbing bipartisan trend of adopting more authoritarian-esque laws, and unfortunately it's the Greens who are the only vocal political group against it.

MuuMuu Bunnylips

Your missiles can't touch me!
kiwifarms.net
i fucking hate natives honestly. Almost as much of a pain in the ass as the french.
You can generally tell when you're nearing a few; just listen for the swearing. They seem to think the word 'fuck' works as a placeholder. The ones here have taken to casing bus stops so they can hit on people getting off of a bus for change and/or smokes.

• Agree
Reactions: Godzilla1984

Mr Himmler

kiwifarms.net
You can generally tell when you're nearing a few; just listen for the swearing. They seem to think the word 'fuck' works as a placeholder. The ones here have taken to casing bus stops so they can hit on people getting off of a bus for change and/or smokes.
Can verify, took a bus once in Nova Scotia and a bunch of those shitskins were always waiting outside of gas stations we stopped at. I never got off the bus until we were well out of shitskin territory, but that was mostly because I just wanted to sleep.

Mr Himmler

kiwifarms.net
Looks like we have a lot of SS fanbois on this site. The only good cop is a dead cop. Straight up.
I understand why you dislike cops, but its mostly due to the way they are trained. Cops in the US are often forced to attend seminars where they’re told to be Christian crusader knights and that they are the sheepdogs protecting us sheep from wolves, a bunch of crazy wacko religious shit.

There are many cops in the world who are really good and do their job of keeping people safe. Canadian cops are an excellent example, even the RCMP, which are basically the Canadian feds, are really admired in the country. Unless you’re some lefty faggot crying about natives or the history of the RCMP, no one really cares about them.

My point being, it’s just your wack ass country, not the profession of peacekeeping.

Last edited: