Off-Topic Oh, Canada! - A place to post about Timbits, hockey, moose, and maple syrup.

queerape

All Kinds of Gorillaz
kiwifarms.net
I can't remember if I saw bagged tard cum in the 80s in BC, all we have here now is cartons and plastic 2L and 4L (gallon roughly) jugs. But I do remember seeing NOTHING but bagged tard cum in southern Ontario in the early and mid 2000s. I was like "where's the cartons?!" and it's like "There are no cartons! No jugs either!"
I've seen cartons in Toronto but not in Calgary. Then again, I wasn't the one really buying or drinking tard cum as I'm lactose intolerant . I'v only seen jugs in the US.

Last edited:
R

RE 374

kiwifarms.net
I love our word filter.

I've never seen jugs here, just bags and cartons. Some brands sell m.ilk in plastic bottles but it's only 1L or under. I've seen a few fancy "organic" expensive brands in glass bottles too.

BlueCoal

kiwifarms.net
I went down an accidental rabbit hole and found something interesting. Morgane Oger was pointing out the fact Vancouver Rape Relief discludes itself from government funding

20190829_221443.jpg

https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/government-of-canada-supports-survivors-of-gender-based-violence-in-british-columbia-s-lower-mainland-847672263.html

A little backstory, Canada designated 3mil towards reducing gender based violence, and after some likely pressure (threats?) from Oger WAVAW recently became trans inclusive. Hes already pressured Vancouver Rape Relief to lose over 30k a year so why mention WAVAW?

20190829_214937.jpg
If you notice WAVAWs project title for their funding is "meaningful inclusion", almost as if they were pressured by a man in a dress to sell out the safety of women to get those sweet sweet government bucks. Rent in vancouver is certainly not cheap and these guys have an odd obsession with promoting sex work. I can also see the correlation between either let me into your girly spaces or get your tent girls. Theres a housing crisis in Vancouver so theres likely many women staying in abusive relationships out of the simple fear of being homeless. Troons know this and are hoping they can pressure these rape into letting them in before or face shutting their doors.
20190829_220430.jpg

I decided to look up the Minister for the Status of Women whos behind all this and it turns out shes a loudmouthed SJW that got demoted as punishment from another position for being obnoxious on twitter. By the sounds of how she got her position I doubt she gives two fucks what happens so long as it doesnt effect her and she gets a good pension. I wonder if she just takes advice from troons like Oger and lets them do whatever so long as she doesn't have to do anything.

20190829_214451.jpg

An article about it from 2017 so shes been there for awhile.

Also her press secretary is the son of an MP and thats kind of lame that someone can get hired into a goverment position based on heritage and not skill. Maybe hes qualified but I dont know.
20190829_214512.jpg

Edit: WAVAW used to be staunchy anti trans until PROJECT MEANINGFUL INCLUSION got them more funding than both Native organizations on the same list. Funny how that works, lets put reparations on hold too so we can shut these troons up.20190829_234441.jpg

Last edited:

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love our word filter.

I've never seen jugs here, just bags and cartons. Some brands sell m.ilk in plastic bottles but it's only 1L or under. I've seen a few fancy "organic" expensive brands in glass bottles too.
Island Farms and Dairyland will usually sell in 4L plastic bottles. I've only seen 2L plastic bottles in Walmart. I guess certain stores only carry certain sizes/containers.

• Informative
Reactions: Zeebie and RE 374

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
I went down an accidental rabbit hole and found something interesting. Morgane Oger was pointing out the fact Vancouver Rape Relief discludes itself from government funding

https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/government-of-canada-supports-survivors-of-gender-based-violence-in-british-columbia-s-lower-mainland-847672263.html

A little backstory, Canada designated 3mil towards reducing gender based violence, and after some likely pressure (threats?) from Oger WAVAW recently became trans inclusive. Hes already pressured Vancouver Rape Relief to lose over 30k a year so why mention WAVAW?

View attachment 913615
If you notice WAVAWs project title for their funding is "meaningful inclusion", almost as if they were pressured by a man in a dress to sell out the safety of women to get those sweet sweet government bucks. Rent in vancouver is certainly not cheap and these guys have an odd obsession with promoting sex work. I can also see the correlation between either let me into your girly spaces or get your tent girls. Theres a housing crisis in Vancouver so theres likely many women staying in abusive relationships out of the simple fear of being homeless. Troons know this and are hoping they can pressure these rape into letting them in before or face shutting their doors.
View attachment 913616

I decided to look up the Minister for the Status of Women whos behind all this and it turns out shes a loudmouthed SJW that got demoted as punishment from another position for being obnoxious on twitter. By the sounds of how she got her position I doubt she gives two fucks what happens so long as it doesnt effect her and she gets a good pension. I wonder if she just takes advice from troons like Oger and lets them do whatever so long as she doesn't have to do anything.

View attachment 913676

An article about it from 2017 so shes been there for awhile.

Also her press secretary is the son of an MP and thats kind of lame that someone can get hired into a goverment position based on heritage and not skill. Maybe hes qualified but I dont know.View attachment 913679

Edit: WAVAW used to be staunchy anti trans until PROJECT MEANINGFUL INCLUSION got them more funding than both Native organizations on the same list. Funny how that works, lets put reparations on hold too so we can shut these troons up.View attachment 913769
Funny you mentioned MO's thoughts on VRR. This hasn't been posted here yet, so I'm gonna put it here, since it pertain to events in Canada:

This is Ogre's response:
Screenshot_20190830-014333_Chrome.jpg

I don't think he could make his views any more clear. Funny how some people will become violent given any opportunity, regardless of faction or alignment. It just shows to tell you that shitheads are everywhere.

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net
So is all of canada this crazy or is it just in the bigger cities? Are the more rural areas a bit more sane?

I've always wanted to take a fishing trip to canada, but I'd rather skip it if everyone I run into is going to be exceptional. I suppose I could literally just spend then entire trip on the boat..

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So is all of canada this crazy or is it just in the bigger cities? Are the more rural areas a bit more sane?

I've always wanted to take a fishing trip to canada, but I'd rather skip it if everyone I run into is going to be exceptional. I suppose I could literally just spend then entire trip on the boat..
Nah honestly, Canada has some of the most beautiful wilderness and if you go somewhere like that, you won't find any troons or SJWs. They tend to congregate in Toronto, Vancouver and places like that. Just stay away from anywhere there's a university and you're good.

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
Nah honestly, Canada has some of the most beautiful wilderness and if you go somewhere like that, you won't find any troons or SJWs. They tend to congregate in Toronto, Vancouver and places like that. Just stay away from anywhere there's a university and you're good.
Even then, big cities aren't nearly as much as a troon free-for-all like the internet or Yaniv might make it seem. At least for Vancouver, most people support LGBT rights but you'd be hardpressed to find people actually defending Yaniv outside of Twitter or a community college. As for SJWs, even the most vocal progressive will make offensive jokes in private, especially about Chinese drivers.

The Tribunal is a whole other monstrosity.

R

RE 374

kiwifarms.net

Like others have said, it's like the UK or the US in that you'll find more freaks in general in the bigger cities. A lot of the rural areas are quite conservative.

queerape

All Kinds of Gorillaz
kiwifarms.net

If you like wilderness but don't like SJWs, Alberta is your friend. You've got Jasper, Banff/Lake Louise, and Lake Athabasca, which are breathtaking in the summer but in the winter you've got lots of skiing/wintersports too. But even the cities are pretty sane, Calgary is more progressive than Edmonton, but even in Calgary most peoples are chill. There's wayyy more to do in Calgary than Edmonton too in terms of nightlife, like some of the best clubs and shows I've ever seen. SJWism is even frowned upon there, though they aren't shitlords either.

I found people in Calgary to be keeping more of an even keel about Social-Justice/ Alt right than Toronto. Like you can't even use the word r3tard in Toronto withot an angry flock of danger hairs swooping down on you, but my friends and boyfriend used it all the time in Calgary and no one gave a rat's shit. Toronto suffers from a really bad case of TDS ( and this is coming from a non-Trumper) and UofT is the SJW capital of Canada, but there's plenty of exceptional alt right backlash because the louder the SJWs screech, the harder the pushback and it becomes one big atavistic orgy of who can outscreech each other. But in Calgary people were just able to live and let live, even at the university. My boyfriend and I would even laugh at how nuts Toronto was.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you like wilderness but don't like SJWs, Alberta is your friend. You've got Jasper, Banff/Lake Louise, and Lake Athabasca, which are breathtaking in the summer but in the winter you've got lots of skiing/wintersports too. But even the cities are pretty sane, Calgary is more progressive than Edmonton, but even in Calgary most peoples are chill. There's wayyy more to do in Calgary than Edmonton too in terms of nightlife, like some of the best clubs and shows I've ever seen. SJWism is even frowned upon there, though they aren't shitlords either.

I found people in Calgary to be keeping more of an even keel about Social-Justice/ Alt right than Toronto. Like you can't even use the word r3tard in Toronto withot an angry flock of danger hairs swooping down on you, but my friends and boyfriend used it all the time in Calgary and no one gave a rat's shit. Toronto suffers from a really bad case of TDS ( and this is coming from a non-Trumper) and UofT is the SJW capital of Canada, but there's plenty of exceptional alt right backlash because the louder the SJWs screech, the harder the pushback and it becomes one big atavistic orgy of who can outscreech each other. But in Calgary people were just able to live and let live, even at the university. My boyfriend and I would even laugh at how nuts Toronto was.
Agreed but for real, don't count out York. UofT actually has a lot of hard science people. The real SJW school is York U.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't worry everyone, no one likes that disingenuous fake woke bastard. There's an election coming up and of he doesn't lose, it'll be because the vote split. Either way, there's no way in hell he gets a majority government again so expect yet another federal election shortly if that happens.

Honestly, he's a disgrace to his family name. He really is and I honestly don't think I know a single person that believes otherwise.

Koby_Fish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't worry everyone, no one likes that disingenuous fake woke bastard. There's an election coming up and of he doesn't lose, it'll be because the vote split. Either way, there's no way in hell he gets a majority government again so expect yet another federal election shortly if that happens.

Honestly, he's a disgrace to his family name. He really is and I honestly don't think I know a single person that believes otherwise.
Honestly I'd think that rather than the vote being "split" (despite the best efforts of some exceptional individuals writing to the newspaper to whine that Justin is a Good Boy That Dindu Nuffin), a chunk of the left-to-center-left vote will go to the Green Party. However this would probably also result in a technical "loss" although if Justin manages to scrape together a Minority Govt, the greens will have no problem propping them up like they're doing with the NDP in BC. After all a ton of people are pissed at the NDP too.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I'd think that rather than the vote being "split" (despite the best efforts of some exceptional individuals writing to the newspaper to whine that Justin is a Good Boy That Dindu Nuffin), a chunk of the left-to-center-left vote will go to the Green Party. However this would probably also result in a technical "loss" although if Justin manages to scrape together a Minority Govt, the greens will have no problem propping them up like they're doing with the NDP in BC. After all a ton of people are pissed at the NDP too.
God Koby, let me have my dreams! Honestly, this upcoming election is going be very interesting though.

R

RE 374

kiwifarms.net
I was seriously considering a GP vote but their website is broken so I can't even find their stances on important issues. This might be the first time I don't vote or I'll be voting for the best representative of my town (PC will win regardless as they always have since I could first vote).

Koby_Fish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was seriously considering a GP vote but their website is broken so I can't even find their stances on important issues. This might be the first time I don't vote or I'll be voting for the best representative of my town (PC will win regardless as they always have since I could first vote).
They are basically NDP except more hardcore on the environment. Also hardly anyone knows it but many of them are hardcore into the identity politics like the NDP and the federal Liberals. Elizabeth May makes a big show of letting members vote their conscience on issues rather than being whipped into party line (such as say, on gun issues or whatever), but the kind of people that join the Green party aren't very likely to be slightly right of center.

Reactions: RE 374

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino