Off-Topic Oh, Canada! - A place to post about Timbits, hockey, moose, and maple syrup.

Toohottotrot

kiwifarms.net
British Columbia covers both "top" and "bottom" surgery. Each Province decides for itself what stuff is covered.
That happens in kiwiville to a point as well. So what what you saying is there is nothing other than being a really funking "pedo wanting this pedo reasons" mental patient who would never be approved anyway. From stopping JY getting the surgeries with the added bonusonly way it would happen is because free. Oh those mental illnessreality checks how can JY get round them by saving his $10 for a very long time and going to thailand(but dirty brown nazi people and no timbits)

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
That happens in kiwiville to a point as well. So what what you saying is there is nothing other than being a really funking "pedo wanting this pedo reasons" mental patient who would never be approved anyway. From stopping JY getting the surgeries with the added bonusonly way it would happen is because free. Oh those mental illnessreality checks how can JY get round them by saving his $10 for a very long time and going to thailand(but dirty brown nazi people and no timbits)
He can go to Trinidad Colorado...the sex change capital of the US

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
He can go to Trinidad Colorado...the sex change capital of the US
Dr. Biber retired in 2003 and the doc who took over his practice moved to California in 2010, so Lady Hambeast would be awfully disappointed if they tried to go to Colorado for surgery.
Lol, Like he'd actually make the effort.

Apparently the only clinic in Canada doing SRS suffered a major fire:
Wonder why Jon hasn't commented on that yet?

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently the only clinic in Canada doing SRS suffered a major fire:
...in 2016. And yes, it was a troon.

"...there has been much speculation in the media she was a former patient whose surgery was “botched” at the clinic.

“Jayne expressed strong dissatisfaction with having had her surgery a few months after having had her surgery; however, I am not aware of any negative surgical outcomes,” said Morgane Oger, chair of the Trans Alliance Society in Vancouver, who has known the woman for years.

“Jayne was extremely happy to have had the surgery when I picked her up from the airport afterwards,” Oger said, adding that was a feeling that continued for “some time afterward.”"

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
...in 2016. And yes, it was a troon.

"...there has been much speculation in the media she was a former patient whose surgery was “botched” at the clinic.

“Jayne expressed strong dissatisfaction with having had her surgery a few months after having had her surgery; however, I am not aware of any negative surgical outcomes,” said Morgane Oger, chair of the Trans Alliance Society in Vancouver, who has known the woman for years.

“Jayne was extremely happy to have had the surgery when I picked her up from the airport afterwards,” Oger said, adding that was a feeling that continued for “some time afterward.”"

TY for info. I thought it was a man based on this from NatPost:

A man “burst into” the Montreal surgical clinic, Centre métropolitain de chirurgie, at around 8:45 p.m. on Monday night and attempted to set fire to the building before fleeing. Police say he was using an “incendiary device” in his arson attempt but wouldn’t specify what it was.
Considering how Anna had to tiptoe around the pronouns in her last article, I figured papers were under some edict to not "misgender." But it totally makes more sense that this was in fact an unhappy troon. And JFC, Oger involved AGAIN? I can say with some confidence that even if he were in the city of San Francisco, people would distance themselves rapidly from someone who in the span of a couple years defended a firestarter, JY and especially sought to defund a women's rape center. I don't get it. Why is he there?

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Poutine was recently discussed in the open recipe book thread. The fries should be fried in duck fat, twice, and the cheese curds are reportedly hard to import stateside. If you try chewing the right kind with your molars before they melt, they should produce an audible squeaking sound
I suppose if americans can't get cheese curds in stores or from their local cheeseries, they could try making their own with junket rennet tablets and some tard cum.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
TY for info. I thought it was a man based on this from NatPost:

Considering how Anna had to tiptoe around the pronouns in her last article, I figured papers were under some edict to not "misgender."
The National Post appears to be the most right wing media outlet in Canada that has credibility (rebel obviously excluded here). They're not about to buy into Justin or Jonathan's narratives on who is or isn't a woman.

Also, they put out some hilarious articles describing Johnny as "looking like a transphobe's parody of a transwoman" and "resembling Ursula from the Little Mermaid" while making sure to select photos to underscore that phrasing

M

MW 002

kiwifarms.net
Don't worry everyone, no one likes that disingenuous fake woke bastard. There's an election coming up and of he doesn't lose, it'll be because the vote split. Either way, there's no way in hell he gets a majority government again so expect yet another federal election shortly if that happens.

Honestly, he's a disgrace to his family name. He really is and I honestly don't think I know a single person that believes otherwise.
The vote is being split for both CPC and LPC this election- and if (big IF) the PPC manages to get a few seats in the HOC then there will be another election within a year or two at most (if Trudeau doesn’t end up resigning first that is) due to the non confidence vote being brought in.

But then again, we will probably see another election shortly even if Scheer somehow manages to get elected because he most likely isn’t going to get a majority either now with there technically being five mainstream parties- therefore less seats for Liberals and Conservatives.

It’s a mess. A huge mess, and I’m looking forward to watching the incoming shitstorm.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
It’s a mess. A huge mess, and I’m looking forward to watching the incoming shitstorm.
Is there anywhere in the Anglosphere that isn't a shitshow these days? You've got the UK where the right is desperately trying to escape the EU and the left seems to control everything. In the US Trump's at best a flawed politician in his attempts to take on the left and at worst a disingenuous billionaire who doesn't really care if they win because it won't affect him personally in the slightest and might even get his base out to reelect him. And then there's Canada where the odious Trudeau is universally seen as a joke but there's no good challenger. New Zealand's trying to send Kiwi Farmers off to ze camps for reeducation and Australia isn't far behind.

And they all seem to run by a political class that shields pedos and grifters so long as those pedos and grifters mouth the right woke platitudes while shitting on the regular folks for 'hate speech'.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Timmies coffee is terrible as coffee goes and no one in thier right mind would say otherwise. That being said, it is liquid crack and I love it and if you try to take it from me, I'll cut you.

Their basic chocolate glaze donuts are amazing too. But I'm getting sick and tired of them adding a new shitty, half-assed lunch item every other day causing them to usually be out of whatever basic item they used to never be out of. I'm sorry, but who is going to Tim Hortons for a goddamned beyond meat burger? They don't even have regular burgers at Tim's.

R

RE 374

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, McDonald's coffee is surprisingly superior. Timmy's was the shit before it got bought out. Everything used to be made fresh, there were more options and the stores were run better. That said, if you can find one that serves toasted coconut donuts they are the bomb. Some of the specialty stuff like the blueberry Timbits are pretty good and others not so much.