Dramacow Ohmwrecker / Ryan N. Lord / Maskedgamer / TheMystic - Fat 40+ Year Old Gaming YouTuber With A Petty Vendetta. More Like Homewrecker | Bridge Burner.

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

TheWhyKitzens

kiwifarms.net
I had no clue about just how big all of this reached. Jeez. I knew of him throwing the fits in the past with CaRtOoNz and Bryce, but figured he was just very sensitive and handled things poorly/was jealous of the friendships of the other and their popularity. Never been a fan of his, so I've never sought anything of his out. I only learned of him by watching Delirious or Toonz.

I'm hella curious why no one is bringing more attention to what Marcel did to Delirious. No matter if it was 8 years ago. That shit is so fucked up. And the fact that Delirious more or less says that the group "talked" him into to letting it go to keep the group peaceful. Not to mention when it happened Marcel threatened to release the video. Idk sorry that just fucked up and seems a bit illegal in some regards since Delirious didn't know therefore couldn't consent. As was said though, some of the "Vanoss Crew" has always been toxic. With the exception of Delirious and Vanoss.

Side note, thought it was pretty silly and conceited of Liz to assume that the group was passing around pictures of her when to the public at least, the group hasn't included Lui since shit went down with his accusations and even after it was said to exist back in 2013 before she was even thought of. Like, she doesn't seem to realize that in itself could be taken as an admission that said group exists and could discount her defense of Delirious. Liz is suspicious in and of herself though and the thread that exist on this site of her is too damn true. So we'll leave it at that lol.

Oh kind of curious about the whole Malika thing if someone can explain it better or something. Even if it's super old. I remember seeing her some in Delirious' videos back then but I'm not sure I get the whole issue with what Ohm did with her? I mean, YES I know he cheated and that's shitty as fuck. Very scummy how he handled his GF at the time. Thing is just that. From what I saw His GF should be the one raging like Malika was. The videos linked here of her asking him if he liked her and whatnot doesn't imo paint him as the bad completely or alone. Seems Malika was actually pushing things more than Ohm was. He blatantly told her they'd never meet and was best for her to go on with the new guy she mentioned. He was super dismissive of his GF and their situation and was an awkward asshole no doubt. But that seems more so because he was scared to give her an outright answer afraid of what she would do. Maybe he did want to string Malika along but it doesn't make sense with the narrative given by him to tell her no to meeting, move on, and not be straight with saying he liked her or whatever. Definitely not defending him before it's said. Just genuinely confusing because Malika claims she didn't know he had a GF as she was made out to be just a roommate. First thing she says in one video is mentioning his GF.
Maybe I missed something because I never watched his channel.

Ohm is a fucking weird. I won't detest that. He needs mental check up or better to just check out of the internet game. Ain't cut out for him it seems.

I had no clue about just how big all of this reached. Jeez. I knew of him throwing the fits in the past with CaRtOoNz and Bryce, but figured he was just very sensitive and handled things poorly/was jealous of the friendships of the other and their popularity. Never been a fan of his, so I've never sought anything of his out. I only learned of him by watching Delirious or Toonz.

I'm hella curious why no one is bringing more attention to what Marcel did to Delirious. No matter if it was 8 years ago. That shit is so fucked up. And the fact that Delirious more or less says that the group "talked" him into to letting it go to keep the group peaceful. Not to mention when it happened Marcel threatened to release the video. Idk sorry that just fucked up and seems a bit illegal in some regards since Delirious didn't know therefore couldn't consent. As was said though, some of the "Vanoss Crew" has always been toxic. With the exception of Delirious and Vanoss.

Side note, thought it was pretty silly and conceited of Liz to assume that the group was passing around pictures of her when to the public at least, the group hasn't included Lui since shit went down with his accusations and even after it was said to exist back in 2013 before she was even thought of. Like, she doesn't seem to realize that in itself could be taken as an admission that said group exists and could discount her defense of Delirious. Liz is suspicious in and of herself though and the thread that exist on this site of her is too damn true. So we'll leave it at that lol.

Oh kind of curious about the whole Malika thing if someone can explain it better or something. Even if it's super old. I remember seeing her some in Delirious' videos back then but I'm not sure I get the whole issue with what Ohm did with her? I mean, YES I know he cheated and that's shitty as fuck. Very scummy how he handled his GF at the time. Thing is just that. From what I saw His GF should be the one raging like Malika was. The videos linked here of her asking him if he liked her and whatnot doesn't imo paint him as the bad completely or alone. Seems Malika was actually pushing things more than Ohm was. He blatantly told her they'd never meet and was best for her to go on with the new guy she mentioned. He was super dismissive of his GF and their situation and was an awkward asshole no doubt. But that seems more so because he was scared to give her an outright answer afraid of what she would do. Maybe he did want to string Malika along but it doesn't make sense with the narrative given by him to tell her no to meeting, move on, and not be straight with saying he liked her or whatever. Definitely not defending him before it's said. Just genuinely confusing because Malika claims she didn't know he had a GF as she was made out to be just a roommate. First thing she says in one video is mentioning his GF.
Maybe I missed something because I never watched his channel.

Ohm is a fucking weird. I won't detest that. He needs mental check up or better to just check out of the internet game. Ain't cut out for him it seems.
Delirious didn't want it talked about. He made that much clear in his DMs with Ohm. So for the most part people are respecting that.

And you can doubt Liz but there are at least 3 other partners that easily have access to their groups if they wanted them, Scotty's, Wildcat's, and Nogla's. If one of them saw anything I'm sure we would have seen some posts by now.

You can't hide shit like that forever, by now one of them would have gotten careless of it existed. Ohm was just pulling accusations out of his ass on that one.

Also do not.know if Delirious is telling the truth or not, but if so, Ohm still is trying to P.I. something out of this whole rigamarole

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210608-095509_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210608-095509_Chrome.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 171

In the Air of the Night

Surprise Inside!
kiwifarms.net
Also do not.know if Delirious is telling the truth or not, but if so, Ohm still is trying to P.I. something out of this whole rigamarole
Beat me to it. Also, you forgot to add the archive.

Archive 1 | Archive 2

As much as I would like to fully believe him, I can't, not unless he shares the screenshots. But he likely won't do that, which understandable so that he doesn't want to blow this up more and cause more drama to his family.

Still, it does seem like Ohm would totally do. This would kinda explain his silence in the last few days or so.

Beat me to it. Also, you forgot to add the archive.

Archive 1 | Archive 2

As much as I would like to fully believe him, I can't, not unless he shares the screenshots. But he likely won't do that, which understandable so that he doesn't want to blow this up more and cause more drama to his family.

Still, it does seem like Ohm would totally do. This would kinda explain his silence in the last few days or so.
Thanks for adding archives btw, on mobile and archiving is a pain in the dick when I'm at work.

I agree, that's why I'm not 100% behind Delirious's claims. But Ohm might have decided to try to move out of the public eye just because of how absolutely spitroasted he got on twitter and how negatively it's been affecting his videos.

"In it for the victims", indeed.

Lez

Bitch
kiwifarms.net
I can believe it. Apparently Ohm has been talking shit on twitch since his last twitter post... so while he has been silent on twitter, not so much elsewhere. On twitch, he has his fanbase to listen and agree with him. I also imagine that the people who went to Del might not want to get involved because Ohm is toxic and obsessive, so Del doesn't have their permission to share the screenshots. Chilledchaos and others have mentioned getting weird DMs from Ohm before so yeah, we don't have 100% confirmation on Ohm doing that and Del having proof of it but looking at Ohm's behavior, it's understandable. And in this instance, Del just wants Ohm to leave him alone at this point while Ohm is making very serious allegations without giving proper evidence.

This whole thing is a mess. I'm still not entirely sure what to believe. I do know that Ohm went about it in a very bad way, and regardless if his accusations are true, he has shown himself to be an untrustworthy person who does twist and lie about some things. This is coming from someone who used to like him.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can believe it. Back when Ohm was first making the accusations a d Wildcat and Delirious were talking about it, a few Youtubers they’ve played with commented that he’d been messaging them out of the blue. I think there’s a few of them archived a page or two back on here.

I’m assuming Ohm is contacting anyone with even a passing connection with Delirious begging and badgering then to “help him expose such a bad person”, similar to how he was trying to use Delirious to go after Marcel.

Obviously nothing’s proven without evidence, but I’m inclined to believe Delrious based on Ohm’s actions with all of this.

EDIT: here’s the post I was talking about.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/ohmwrecker-ryan-n-lord-maskedgamer-themystic.42504/post-9073075

What the shit

And that my friends, is total bullshit
kiwifarms.net
All of this is such a shitshow. Everything has remained relatively quiet for the past week but Ohm is still saying shit in his members only stream while his fans barely give a shit about the drama. Ohm is really trying his best to cling onto this until the actual “evidence” surfaces from him.

All of this is such a shitshow. Everything has remained relatively quiet for the past week but Ohm is still saying shit in his members only stream while his fans barely give a shit about the drama. Ohm is really trying his best to cling onto this until the actual “evidence” surfaces from him.
Yeah, we are still waiting for this so-called "hurricane" from him.

My favorite quote this week is him asking his subs if they "really think he's that stupid" to make accusations without proof.

Maybe some of them don't, Mr. Lord, but most of us here know your track record, and know that to be the norm and not the exception for you.

What the shit

kiwifarms.net
That's not even low-key, but it is hilarious and gives some insight on how Vanoss feels about the whole goddamn mess
They’re still doing great while Ohm is doing terribly turning off his likes/dislikes for his recent videos. It’s also surprising how they played with GassyMexican after he talked shit about Ohm a week ago which goes to show how much people have had bad interactions with Omniwrecker.

Nocturnal_Ninja

kiwifarms.net
Any new development on the drama? I thought he was supposed to make his own video with all his alleged proof against the crew? Kept saying, "It's coming."

It's been 4 weeks and he's been radio silent on Twitter.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any new development on the drama? I thought he was supposed to make his own video with all his alleged proof against the crew? Kept saying, "It's coming."

It's been 4 weeks and he's been radio silent on Twitter.
Give it a year when when he suddenly claims how truly evil and vile the Mr Fruit group is once he needs more subscribers or something.

EDIT: I suppose this is the most recent thing.

Last edited:

In the Air of the Night

Surprise Inside!
kiwifarms.net
This fucker is such a criticism-triggered pussy that he has now blocked twitter replies from anyone he doesn't follow, including his own fans. The cowardness of man never ceases to amaze me.

E4HIuaAXoA8H_cE.png

Archive

(The message is not showing on the Archive but I'm archiving it anyway since it is 0 replies.)

Edit:
Also, since Ohm likes to bring up the past:

Screenshot_20210618-155356.png

Archive

The fact that Ohm used gamer words in full when he could have shorten it and that he would rather put people on blast first rather than reporting it, shows to me that he hasn't changed at all since 2014. Maybe even not all if you count the livejournal section of the thread's OP.

Last edited:

What the shit

kiwifarms.net
This fucker is such a criticism-triggered pussy that he has now blocked twitter replies from anyone he doesn't follow, including his own fans. The cowardness of man never ceases to amaze me.

View attachment 2272227

Archive

(The message is not showing on the Archive but I'm archiving it anyway since it is 0 replies.)

Edit:
Also, since Ohm likes to bring up the past:

View attachment 2272371

Archive

The fact that Ohm used gamer words in full when he could have shorten it and that he would rather put people on blast first rather than reporting it, shows to me that he has changed at all since 2014. Maybe even not all if you count the livejournal section of the thread's OP.

"Ohm could you please calm down I know you're angry but this could backfire really badly even with your proof"
Oh, the foreshadowing is unbelievably accurate. Didn't he also call out Marcel and Wildcat for saying gamer words too but he just types it casually without a 2nd thought? This guy is 2nd to none with his nitpicking.

What the shit

kiwifarms.net
There is more to the book of Ohm.
BREAKING!! OHM AND MALIKA AUDIO TAPES LEAKED!!! (*PROOF OF OHMWRECKER MANIPULATION AND GASLIGHTING*)
Edit: If anyone needs a summarization, basically a couple of years ago he used to stream and play with someone named Malika. I forgot her twitch and everything but he denied ever having a relationship with her. This video shows how much of an incel Ohm is and how terrible he is with actually coming up with good sentences relating to the questions being asked.
If anyone wants to hear the original audio clips, here is part 1 and part 2.

Last edited:

In the Air of the Night

Surprise Inside!
kiwifarms.net
There is more to the book of Ohm.
BREAKING!! OHM AND MALIKA AUDIO TAPES LEAKED!!! (*PROOF OF OHMWRECKER MANIPULATION AND GASLIGHTING*)
Edit: If anyone needs a summarization, basically a couple of years ago he used to stream and play with someone named Malika. I forgot her twitch and everything but he denied ever having a relationship with her. This video shows how much of an incel Ohm is and how terrible he is with actually coming up with good sentences relating to the questions being asked.
If anyone wants to hear the original audio clips, here is part 1 and part 2.

Please check previous thread post, you absolute time wasting goober.