Dramacow Ohmwrecker / Ryan N. Lord / Maskedgamer / TheMystic - Fat, Petty and Vindictive 40+ Year Old Gaming YouTuber. More Like Homewrecker | Bridge Burner.

• DDoS is active again.

Witch Basil

reported for mass traitoring
kiwifarms.net
Sorry about that. I hope you understand watching 58 minutes of some faggot go on a fake crusade with his insufferable voice that you kind of become a retard and forget some things in the process so my apologies.
Not to say that it's your fault, I get that an hour long dumbass video is really mindnumbing. I was responding more to the content of the video itself, because the story that you explained was in itself really ambiguous. It doesn't say anything in particular, because literally what links the girl in question and Delirous? It's a specific theory that they decided to tunnel vision in on, when it could very well be anything, same with the "guilt-tripping by ignoring". It's an ambiguous interaction that they left ambiguous so that it's open to interpretation as a specific theory or a specific thing.

And Ohm does that so goddamn much it's ridiculous, because not even re: this drama, if you consider what others who've thrown him out of their circle have said, he zones in on one thing and interprets it a certain way, then goes wild with accusations and trying to talk to people who either want nothing to do with him or barely knows. Diction pointed out that Ohm bombared him with wild accusations after he unfollowed him (which could be for ANY reason). ChilledChaos pointed out that Ohm hounded his gf/fiancee after something someone she knew said. Very specific tunnel vision to align things to his narrative. If someone does something that could be perceived negative against him, it's evidently negative and it's evidently done with 101% malicious intention. It's childish, egoistic and nauseating.

Finally, blocked by Ohmwrecker. Took the pussy long enough considering how long I've been rubbing actual facts in his sycophants' faces.

I take this as a badge of honor since he usually only blocks people he thinks harm his narrative with those pesky "actual facts and proofs".

In the Air of the Night

Crazy Bunny Archivist.
kiwifarms.net
Finally, blocked by Ohmwrecker. Took the pussy long enough considering how long I've been rubbing actual facts in his sycophants' faces.

I take this as a badge of honor since he usually only blocks people he thinks harm his narrative with those pesky "actual facts and proofs".

Yeah, I've seen similar stories like yours when I check "ohmwrecker kiwifarms" (along with other variations) on Twitter and it's people on the replies urging people to check the thread and a screenshot of Ohm blocking them soon after. And the one time he could have defended himself about what is being said on the thread, he can't even do it right.

I suspect Ohm's using a bot or script that blocks people mentioning the farms. But knowing how much of control freak he is, I can litterally see him seeing checking tweets one by one.

Lez

Bitch
kiwifarms.net
With the prank girl incident, I think it's clear that Del can get dumb when a girl shows interest in him. I don't doubt that Malika flirting with him, wanting to spend time with him and giving him pet names would give him that idea.

More on Malika - she posted up screenshots of DMs between her and h2o, I guess to substantiate the bit about him flirting/getting sexual with her and then her rejecting him?
https://archive.md/H5Owz

Maybe I'm missing something but in the third screenshot, Del is the last to message and Malika replied ten days later. Then when she finally replied, he responded quickly. I'm not sure how this is an example of him holding out on replying to her because he got 'rejected' when he was the last person to talk in that day's convo. Maybe he didn't want to be pushy with her after she 'rejected' him?

And also Del comes across as just bad at keeping up communication with people. Guy has even admitted it himself.
1627223907141.png

Yeah, I've seen similar stories like yours when I check "ohmwrecker kiwifarms" (along with other variations) on Twitter and it's people on the replies urging people to check the thread and a screenshot of Ohm blocking them soon after. And the one time he could have defended himself about what is being said on the thread, he can't even do it right.

I suspect Ohm's using a bot or script that blocks people mentioning the farms. But knowing how much of control freak he is, I can litterally see him seeing checking tweets one by one.
Oh this was manual, because I never mentioned this thread. I know what his position is on it, and wanted to watch the shit show for as long as possible.

Of course, I couldnt help pointing out what to anyone who wasn't a smooth brained grass-toucher would be obvious, so I'm thinking he saw me popping up on his mentions too many times being inconvenient for his narrative.

Witch Basil

reported for mass traitoring
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he didn't want to be pushy with her after she 'rejected' him?

And also Del comes across as just bad at keeping up communication with people. Guy has even admitted it himself.
It's kind of what I meant when I said it could've been interpreted so many different ways, but Malika and "Sarah" chose to interpret it as "HE'S A MANIPULATIVE GUILT-TRIPPER!!!1". That's on them, not him. He even admitted in his reply to Malika he doesn't mean to come across as hating her.

Dude's horniness and weakness with chicks is known, but it doesn't mean anything else here other than the fact that it's potential ammo for Ohm. I think this is why Ohm began to latch onto attacking him hard - because he's a weak link like that, what with his weakness with/to women and him being nice to Ohm all this time. Until Ohm and all the accusers can jump that gap of "he has a known history of being horny on the internet" and "he cyber-sexually abuses people like the evil predator he is" it just makes Ohm look stupid. And even if he's right, he'll still come out of it looking fucking terrible because he's proven himself to be dramacow, a moralfag and an absolute chump with a large but fragile ego.

ETA: just wanted to point out that delirious only ever came out once per time ohm struck at him, while ohm keeps tweeting big massive fucking chunks of words and replying to randos to defend his honor like an absolute sperg.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Essentially, Ohm has convinced himself that the Vanoss crew are evil and bad because they don’t like him anymore, so he’s just going to keep making accusations and claims because he’s convinced that they happened, and all he has to do is make accusations until the supposed victims come out and say it, this validating Ohm’s ego of “I wasn’t the bad one, everyone else was!”

He’s like if a crazy conspiracy theorist only cared about the most nothing, bottom-of-the barrel conspiracies.

LoverofPi

Genuine and Authorized Pope
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, the target of Ohm's ire is so unconcerned with Ohm's bullshit he's willing to title a video "I'm a monster"

It's game where you play a monstrosity, so it fits, but he's absolutely taking the piss with Ohm

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Given how Ohm will constantly whine and complain about how hard he has it and wants constant validation and pity, I’d start ignoring him too.
Meanwhile, the target of Ohm's ire is so unconcerned with Ohm's bullshit he's willing to title a video "I'm a monster"

It's game where you play a monstrosity, so it fits, but he's absolutely taking the piss with Ohm

He has been taking the piss in several titles/videos (some of them he changes the title later, such as the first example):
View attachment 2379462

View attachment 2379456 View attachment 2379458
View attachment 2379459

My personal favorite:

View attachment 2379460
Wtf I love Delirious now.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
So the Sian person dated a guy in 2014 or so who seems like going for much younger girls. Unless Tayler is actually Sian, but she doesn't sound like she has an accent.

Ohm, next time you get a woman to lie for you make sure they're not so easy to find and look up their history.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow, Ohm looks desperate...

Archive 1 | Archive 2 | Archive 3

I think Ohm looks really desperate...

View attachment 2384663

Do take err on the side of caution in case it seems fake to you, but I can see Ohm can do this.
I’m more willing to believe Ohm did it these days, just because he’s been acting especially stupid lately. Like the instant you claim Delirious was going to kidnap a baby, your credibility is shot

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
You know, normally on Twitter, if these sort of accusations where flying around, people would be outraged and calling for Delirious’s head no matter if there was proof or not….but all anyone is doing is shitting on Ohm, and even then barely anyone is giving him attention. It’s actually kind of hilarious.
All of the usual MeToo hashtag users would be calling for Delirious head. That hasn't happened yet. People could say they're busy with the anime and Activision Blizzard shit, but these Twitter users are never busy enough to ruin a persons career.

In the Air of the Night

Crazy Bunny Archivist.
kiwifarms.net
You know, normally on Twitter, if these sort of accusations where flying around, people would be outraged and calling for Delirious’s head no matter if there was proof or not….but all anyone is doing is shitting on Ohm, and even then barely anyone is giving him attention. It’s actually kind of hilarious.

I like to think it's because there was an example of an actual #MeToo case with Miniladd and some people compare his case to Delirious' accusations and that it just falls fucking flat, making Ohm look more more suspisous.

Why those girls go to Ohm (one of the most unreliable people on the internet) when you can come on your own and accepted more openly much like in Mini's victims' case?

Further, I've already pointed out that none of the other guys are backing Ohm up and are with Delirious' side which is the opposite of Mini's situation, where noone was defending Mini (except Ohm ironically).
And the only person backing up Ohm right now has some shaky history with him at best and a known flip-flopper (which is Malika).

Also, those girls' claims are nothing compared to the shit Mini or even Ohm pulled, which is why Delirious's accusations are seemingly ignored.
Whatever those girls claimed is likely nothing compared to suicide baiting for nudes or going on a pretend "justice" crusade on your former friends because they won't play with you.

Last edited:

Some Random Soul

Ain't it random tho?
kiwifarms.net
Because none of it holds water anyway when you remember Marcel's surprise admission that it was done to set up Delirious as a prank. The only one who's still stuck in the 2010's in that regard is Ohm, to the surprise of no one.

Worth mentioning: He lost 20k more subs in the month of July. Officially he is now back to his July 2020 numbers of 2.31m subs.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Been rereading the Dicord chats Delirious posted between him and Ohm, as well as Ohm’s tweets and everything, and man…Ohm comes across as one of the most paranoid people I think I’ve ever seen, at least in terms of someone I’m somewhat familiar with. He’s convinced there this grand conspiracy keeping him down and all his former friends are some kind of Legion of Doom megalomaniacs out to hurt as many people as possible for funsies.

It’s bizarre as fuck to witness.

Last edited:

What the shit

Are you sure this is the right place for this?
kiwifarms.net
It's really upsetting to see most of the group just wanted to let bygones be bygones and move on with their lives...
Only to have Ohm react like a faggot and try to blackmail his friend into exposing one of his friends for something he forgave in order to get revenge, screenshot out-of-context tweets to ruin other people he used to play with and accuse one of his friends of knowing a child predator's doings. If there is one person I truly despise, it's Ohm. Just an automatic piece of shit who tries to ruins people's lives miserably fails at that and still acts like a kindergartner while being 40 years old.