Dramacow Ohmwrecker / Ryan N. Lord / Maskedgamer / TheMystic - Fat, Petty and Vindictive 40+ Year Old Gaming YouTuber. More Like Homewrecker | Bridge Burner.

Lez

Bitch
kiwifarms.net
Part of me thinks that when Ohm talks about having a lawyer, he is talking about himself. Similarly about his 'therapist' because if they exist, both are doing a bad job and probably just want his money.

The thing is that at the time of the blackmailing, Ohm 'believed' Delirious was a victim. Yet he still pushed to tell Del's story which he had no right to. It's something for the victims to come out with if they choose to. Ohm showed no care that him talking about it publicly, even while keeping Del anonymous, would be thoughtless to the victim because it may make the traumatic memories resurface. All Ohm cared about was trying to take down the crew.

As has been said many times already: Ohm isn't and doesn't do this for the victims. It is because he's a petty vindictive manchild. Delirious has the life that Ohm wants - no one cares what Ohm looks like, while Del can get millions of views on fake face reveal videos. Del has a GF and a stepson, a daughter and another child on the way. Yeah Del has asked for nudes, but Ohm cheated on a long-term GF continuously for a significant period. Ohm adds nothing to videos apart from making sexual comments toward people mostly 10-15 years younger than him. Del has large groups of friends and is actually funny, and is part of the 'NC clique' that Ohm snidely referred to in that argument with Toonz. Del is almost certainly not neurotypical and though his friends sometimes tease him for being a bit weird, he's not malicious and they accept him which is something Ohm desperately wants but Ohm is weird, unfunny and a creep.

Admiral Piett

Transdiemensional Racist
kiwifarms.net
Could potentially be fake and gay, and I am happy to admit that. But this TJV guy is alleging Ohm may have been sending DM's to minors.

EDIT: The screencaps show Ohm, back in 2017 suicide baiting minor(s) for nudes. The premier is still ongoing.

EDIT 2: TJV posted some of the caps on twitter. Here's an archive of the tweet, along with the caps. https://archive.md/XLjQK

E8E43bIXsAEBE8z.jpg
E8E43bEXMAIn5Cb.jpg
E8E43bEXoAI7bZR.jpg

E8E43bEWEAkpeGR.jpg

Last edited:

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Could potentially be fake and gay, and I am happy to admit that. But this TJV guy is alleging Ohm may have been sending DM's to minors.

EDIT: The screencaps show Ohm, back in 2017 suicide baiting minor(s) for nudes. The premier is still ongoing.
He tweeted a bit of it before, was just coming to share. Said in the video he’s not 100% sure of the validity.
A9704A0E-DD6E-4E43-8C66-5FE76467E490.jpegCBC7FAAF-D6D4-407A-93AB-B80BA10761BE.jpegBE7A2B10-6B97-4507-B500-88A37FE2C10F.jpegA36A18A2-99EA-4A7C-839F-37D0DC04DAFC.jpegF2492A9B-97B4-43C8-BE5E-27727BDBB643.jpeg

EDIT: Ohm responded super fast.
B8453571-E021-41A8-BE8B-919137B03C6F.jpeg
27619B4E-79FB-4B7B-8E19-4B2B1517D9A3.jpeg

The irony…

Last edited:
He tweeted a bit of it before, was just coming to share. Said in the video he’s not 100% sure of the validity.

EDIT: Ohm responded super fast.

The irony…

I love how Ohm makes his little lawsuit threats without realizing that TJV has already absolved himself of any guilt by saying that he can't find proof and that these should be taken with a grain of salt. He is merely reporting on a rumor which could be potentially false, and he acknowledges this in his video.

Ohm can make all the bluff and bluster about harassment that he wants, but he keeps forgetting that he has put himself as a public figure, people are going to talk about him. Just because he doesn't want them to isn't going to make it go away. If you can't stand the heat stop walking through the desert. Fucking idiot.

Side note, while I don't think that these are completely true, it would not surprise me considering how creepy ohm has been towards women that he has played with. I've noticed it particularly as he was playing with Cartoonz' crew. I have also noticed that they play with more women more often since excluding him from their group. I do not think this is a coincidence.

Last edited:

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SOURCE: Dude, trust me.
C7862910-95E3-4C4F-A53E-1C5E02ECE85D.jpeg

He’s ranting and raving on Twitter again. I’m sure Ohm will try going after the guy soon enough.

SOURCE: Dude, trust me.
View attachment 2417490

He’s ranting and raving on Twitter again. I’m sure Ohm will try going after the guy soon enough.
Yes yes it's all in the hands of authorities and they have absolutely NO problem with Ohm still talking about it.

This is just his fallback for people calling him out on no proof. He knows he can't fake shit anymore, people online pick it apart immediately, like they did with "Si"s Twitter account and claims.

TJV is on Ohm's revenge list.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes yes it's all in the hands of authorities and they have absolutely NO problem with Ohm still talking about it.

This is just his fallback for people calling him out on no proof. He knows he can't fake shit anymore, people online pick it apart immediately, like they did with "Si"s Twitter account and claims.

TJV is on Ohm's revenge list.
Oh definitely.
86691AC7-B29F-4546-9AB2-D41F2E413D9A.jpeg

Lez

Bitch
kiwifarms.net
While I'm extremely doubtful that these are legit, didn't ohm immediately post an allegation from an email that turned out to have been sent by an onlooker? Yet he's complaining about someone doing the same? Tjv said they're not confirmed, which again ohm has done.

Side note, while I don't think that these are completely true, it would not surprise me considering how creepy ohm has been towards women that he has played with. I've noticed it particularly as he was playing with Cartoonz' crew. I have also noticed that they play with more women more often since excluding him from their group. I do not think this is a coincidence.
Important to note that one of these women is Ria, Bryce's girlfriend. Also Bryce's brother has played with them since Ohm left.

I saw it mentioned on tumblr but deadsquirrel's girlfriend has stated how she has had ohm blocked for a while.

While I'm extremely doubtful that these are legit, didn't ohm immediately post an allegation from an email that turned out to have been sent by an onlooker? Yet he's complaining about someone doing the same? Tjv said they're not confirmed, which again ohm has done.

Important to note that one of these women is Ria, Bryce's girlfriend. Also Bryce's brother has played with them since Ohm left.

I saw it mentioned on tumblr but deadsquirrel's girlfriend has stated how she has had ohm blocked for a while.
That could also have to do with the fact that ohm has acted condescendingly towards squirrel pretty much since he started playing together with him.

I mean, that on top of the possibility that ohm probably said something creepy or disgusting to her before finding out she was squirrels girlfriend.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ohm is still arguing with people on Twitter, calling the TJV guy a “malicious liar”, but it’s not the same for Ohm accusing Delirious because Ohm has “done tones of research and has actual proof and interviews” that he, once again, claims is coming soon.

Literally no one believes him, and he just keeps blocking people that point out the faults in his logic.

Ohm really is just that easy to bait, it seems. Because he’s just that egotistical

What the shit

Are you sure this is the right place for this?
kiwifarms.net

What the shit

Are you sure this is the right place for this?
kiwifarms.net
Delirious is the only one acting like he has a lawyer out of the two of them, imo.
Because, unlike Ohm, Delirious has a life outside of youtube. Glad Delirious is doing great with the amount of bullshit Ohm spouts nonstop but at this point, Ohm seems like he's putting his full attention to TJV rather than the victims of Delirious with the amount sperging he's doing against TJV's video and TJV himself more recently.

Is Ohm targeting smaller content creators now because they likely don't have the fame, clout or money to fight back?

Absolutely pathetic.
Yes. And in doing so making it more obvious just how vindictive he is, dropping all of his "delirious is a baby-napping pedo" bullshit to instead target TJV, completely forgetting about the oh-so important victims to do so.

And now, because he's flipping his shit about DMs, fake or not, that he's threatening to sue for to try to quash, he has engaged the Streisand Effect. People are going to be watching him much closer now than they even were before.

Good job you dumb snakey prick.