Dramacow Ohmwrecker / Ryan N. Lord / Maskedgamer / TheMystic - Fat, Petty and Vindictive 40+ Year Old Gaming YouTuber. More Like Homewrecker | Bridge Burner.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

In the Air of the Night

Crazy Bunny Archivist.
kiwifarms.net
Yes. And in doing so making it more obvious just how vindictive he is, dropping all of his "delirious is a baby-napping pedo" bullshit to instead target TJV, completely forgetting about the oh-so important victims to do so.

And now, because he's flipping his shit about DMs, fake or not, that he's threatening to sue for to try to quash, he has engaged the Streisand Effect. People are going to be watching him much closer now than they even were before.

Good job you dumb snakey prick.
What kind of gets me is that other content creators have made and covered Ohm drama as well, and I haven't seen one that puts Ohm in a positive light. TJV has similar content and opinions to those other drama channels yet he gets Ohm's wrath?

They aren't the first to dox him either and they are likely documenting the time Ohm's blocked people just for slightly disagreeing with him.

So, what the fuck is triggering this fucker? Is it because he's a Vanoss fanboy? So fucking what? He could just literally ignore or block someone like TJV and call it vocal minority because TJV only has 75K sub compared to his 2.3Mil. Meaning his subs won't give a shit about this guy anyway. Or just silently report it if he actually thinks there is something "illegal".

Instead, he puts people on blast, whines like a child, and calls the police on people shit talking about him because it makes him get off and like he's morally right somehow.

It looks so fucking pathetic.

What kind of gets me is that other content creators have made and covered Ohm drama as well, and I haven't seen one that puts Ohm in a positive light. TJV has similar content and opinions to those other drama channels yet he gets Ohm's wrath?

They aren't the first to dox him either and they are likely documenting the time Ohm's blocked people just for slightly disagreeing with him.

So, what the fuck is triggering this fucker? Is it because he's a Vanoss fanboy? So fucking what? He could just literally ignore or block someone like TJV and call it vocal minority because TJV only has 75K sub compared to his 2.3Mil. Meaning his subs won't give a shit about this guy anyway. Or just silently report it if he actually thinks there is something "illegal".

Instead, he puts people on blast, whines like a child, and calls the police on people shit talking about him because it makes him get off and like he's morally right somehow.

It looks so fucking pathetic.
This is where his pettiness comes into play. He got on TJV's stream thinking that he would get a nice neutral- or friendly- reception, and TJ would listen and believe. But not only did TJ not believe, He rejected. And then to add a cherry, he let Wildcat, someone Ohm had spent a while trash talking just minutes prior, join the chat and then the call.

Ohm never forgot that, because he actually is scared of Wildcat. He probably felt cornered, and blamed TJV for how he felt that night. And then he got offline after that stream, he opened his notepad file of "people I hate and must destroy", and dramatically typed in T...J....V...

No but seriously, he's a petty fucker who remembers every slight against him, no matter what. Couple that with the fact that something was released that could destroy him if he does not quash it NOW, and you get Ohm tweeting 40 times in one night to try to discredit his target as much as possible, or threaten with expensive lawsuits. An empty threat, and one that TJV has already basically called his bluff on. And even if Ohm tries to push legal action, he has nothing. He will get thrown out of the court.

TL;DR Ohm is a petty bitch. You shouldn't be surprised.

What the shit

Are you sure this is the right place for this?
kiwifarms.net
This is where his pettiness comes into play. He got on TJV's stream thinking that he would get a nice neutral- or friendly- reception, and TJ would listen and believe. But not only did TJ not believe, He rejected. And then to add a cherry, he let Wildcat, someone Ohm had spent a while trash talking just minutes prior, join the chat and then the call.
What a legendary moment that was. Wildcat joining the call and immediately Ohm shuttered into his shell. His cockiness was fully gone at just a moment's notice, and him seeming nervous and wanting to leave the call was the cherry on top.

Ohm has always been pulling shit out of his ass and it's genuinely upsetting to see TJV and other people who aren't even involved in the situation, just fans watching both sides, get outed, threatened, hacked, and banned all because Ohm couldn't act mature and handle the fact nobody wanted or wants to play with him so he went on a virtual crusade against his former friends.

Just because they didn't want to play with him.

Last edited:

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“Seethe more, child” Jesus Christ…
EBB295BF-78B2-4C57-984B-0AAF255BE40A.jpeg2B54FF59-2232-44EC-AFD3-3369EA7E9450.jpeg

EDIT: oh wait, it’s even stupider.

That comment about him being 40? It’s in response to Ohm making a parody video claiming that TJV was soliciting a 15 year old, essentially making a really really bad parody of TJV.
4ED68171-0B0B-4132-934A-07196BFEDF83.jpeg

Last edited:

No Nuts No Glory

One Stupid Motherfucker
kiwifarms.net
I only found this thread today and it breaks my heart because 5-6 years ago I was a HUGE fan of the Vanoss crew and did lots of fanart - including one of Ohm I was very proud of.

Even if he'd been kicked out, finding a new group wouldn't have been that hard. He's got the means to find more people to join him. Hell, it'd be a perfect opportunity to have newer content creators have a chance to play and get noticed, which isn't a bad thing to let them bounce views from you.

Instead he's latched onto these grudges and despite all his efforts, he's pretty much the only miserable one. Everyone else has their moments reacting to him but then they go back to their lives that're much happier than his. He's dug himself into a hole that I'm not sure he could get out of even if he came clean and apologized now.

Also holy shit at Delirious having kids. Time fucking flies.

Lez

Bitch
kiwifarms.net
I only found this thread today and it breaks my heart because 5-6 years ago I was a HUGE fan of the Vanoss crew and did lots of fanart - including one of Ohm I was very proud of.

Even if he'd been kicked out, finding a new group wouldn't have been that hard. He's got the means to find more people to join him. Hell, it'd be a perfect opportunity to have newer content creators have a chance to play and get noticed, which isn't a bad thing to let them bounce views from you.

Instead he's latched onto these grudges and despite all his efforts, he's pretty much the only miserable one. Everyone else has their moments reacting to him but then they go back to their lives that're much happier than his. He's dug himself into a hole that I'm not sure he could get out of even if he came clean and apologized now.

Also holy shit at Delirious having kids. Time fucking flies.

I liked watching him play with Toonz, Del and Bryce, and I didn't care about the Vanoss Crew. I was a recent fan, only discovering them when they just started playing Among Us in 2020, so I could ignore most of the drama that happened before then. Up until May, I was hoping that Ohm and the others would become friends again, but after this... Fuck Ohm. He has treated so many people awfully, even those who were supposed to be his friends. He lies. He twists. He referred to Del reaching out to him as Del trying to make a deal with him when it just looked like Del attempting to make up with him. I saw him claim that Del has a teddy bear kink like wtf? Seeing as Del has lots of photos of his baby daughter with teddy bears, if Ohm is lying, that is a disgusting thing to claim.

It's also interesting that this Sarah victim who Del apparently threatened to kidnap the newborn of came out after Del revealed he is going to be a father again. Del was reluctant to come out about Si because of Si being mentally ill - I actually thought that might be the reason, and I was correct. Now with Sarah, Del is probably reluctant again because he doesn't want to expose someone who potentially has a baby.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, after he decided to “troll” anyone who called him out by telling them to “eat a tic tac”, he’s now been responding to his dwindling fanbase trying to claim he’s the good one by continuing to rant about how everyone else are terrible people be he’s the morally good one. It’s honestly not even worth screencapping, but it’s been entertaining seeing how he was trying to get people to kiss his ass and only like three people did so.

Well, after he decided to “troll” anyone who called him out by telling them to “eat a tic tac”, he’s now been responding to his dwindling fanbase trying to claim he’s the good one by continuing to rant about how everyone else are terrible people be he’s the morally good one. It’s honestly not even worth screencapping, but it’s been entertaining seeing how he was trying to get people to kiss his ass and only like three people did so.
Of course, he drops the whole "I'm not doing this for clout or for fame" narrative when he actually starts bleeding subscribers. What a fucking joke.

Like I've said many times. This was never about any supposed victims. And honestly I'm highly doubting that any victims even exist. Considering how both of them seem to have gone back underground to wherever Ohm dug them up from.

If they had wanted to be heard, they'd have been heard already. If they existed, they would have been heard. Neither of these two things holds true in this current situation with him.

And to think, if he had listened to everyone and just drop the whole thing early on, he might still have a tiny chance to crawl back from this. Nope. Not anymore.

What the shit

Are you sure this is the right place for this?
kiwifarms.net
Of course, he drops the whole "I'm not doing this for clout or for fame" narrative when he actually starts bleeding subscribers. What a fucking joke.

Like I've said many times. This was never about any supposed victims. And honestly I'm highly doubting that any victims even exist. Considering how both of them seem to have gone back underground to wherever Ohm dug them up from.

If they had wanted to be heard, they'd have been heard already. If they existed, they would have been heard. Neither of these two things holds true in this current situation with him.

And to think, if he had listened to everyone and just drop the whole thing early on, he might still have a tiny chance to crawl back from this. Nope. Not anymore.
Those "victims" surely are coming to the defense of Ohm recently...

Admiral Piett

Transdiemensional Racist
kiwifarms.net
He has been taking the piss in several titles/videos (some of them he changes the title later, such as the first example):
View attachment 2379462

View attachment 2379456 View attachment 2379458
View attachment 2379459

My personal favorite:

View attachment 2379460

So call me autistic, but I noticed today that Daithi De Nogla released a video titled "Why I didn't play with the VanossGaming Crew". And I feel it may fit into how Delirious has been making his titles. Or hey, maybe it's just clickbait and I'm reading too much into it.

Nogla.PNG

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So call me autistic, but I noticed today that Daithi De Nogla released a video titled "Why I didn't play with the VanossGaming Crew". And I feel it may fit into how Delirious has been making his titles. Or hey, maybe it's just clickbait and I'm reading too much into it.

Probably playing into it, yeah. Terroriser did something similar a couple days ago.
6493DC27-BC8E-451B-A47F-2D5458ABE580.jpeg

No one takes Ohm seriously.

I bet you anything Ohm was furiously editing in the bit from the end of this episode in his sad little “all evidence that Vanoss and everyone are horrible racist sexists but not me” evidence.

(Skip to 15:20)
I admit to losing my shit about as badly as Jiggly did for that, Vanoss has been edgy lately and I kinda dig it.

Also hearing Moosnuckel go Ned Flanders about it I imagine he was hitting the "stop record" button as fast as he could