Dramacow Ohmwrecker / Ryan N. Lord / Maskedgamer / TheMystic - Fat, Petty and Vindictive 40+ Year Old Gaming YouTuber. More Like Homewrecker | Bridge Burner.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

What the shit

Are you sure this is the right place for this?
kiwifarms.net
I was looking at Ohmwreckers Twitter earlier and I had seen this-

2021-08-19 (6).png

2021-08-19 (3).png

And here is the tweet AvaGG made about Ohm.

2021-08-19 (4).png

Recently I haven't seen Ohm say anything on his Twitter about the drama but from what I've read in the replies of his drama tweets even his fans are turning on him for going delirious about Delirious.

Lez

Bitch
kiwifarms.net
I was looking at Ohmwreckers Twitter earlier and I had seen this-

View attachment 2460566
View attachment 2460569

And here is the tweet AvaGG made about Ohm.

View attachment 2460572

Recently I haven't seen Ohm say anything on his Twitter about the drama but from what I've read in the replies of his drama tweets even his fans are turning on him for going delirious about Delirious.

Ohm desperately wants any dirt he can get on Delirious. Ava's completely right about what he's trying to do. And I'm sure if Ava was aware Del had done something really terrible first-hand, she would say something. I think she unfollowed Del fairly recently but tbh that can be for any number of reasons. Who knows? She still follows Del's friends.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ohm desperately wants any dirt he can get on Delirious. Ava's completely right about what he's trying to do. And I'm sure if Ava was aware Del had done something really terrible first-hand, she would say something. I think she unfollowed Del fairly recently but tbh that can be for any number of reasons. Who knows? She still follows Del's friends.
I mean he did the same thing to Delirious when Ohm wanted dirt on Marcel. He just begs and pesters and guilt trips people into giving stuff he THINKS they have, and when they tell him to fuck off, he starts trashing and attacking them.

What the shit

kiwifarms.net
Imagine trying to ruin someone's life only for him to be mentioned in a song of one of the most well-known artists in recent times-

(Skip to 0:59)

2021-08-20 (2).png

I'm proud to see Delirious doing extremely well given the amount of shit he's received from Ohmwrecker.

Lez

Bitch
kiwifarms.net
Imagine trying to ruin someone's life only for him to be mentioned in a song of one of the most well-known artists in recent times-

(Skip to 0:59)

View attachment 2462464

I'm proud to see Delirious doing extremely well given the amount of shit he's received from Ohmwrecker.
Ohm's going to call him out again for flaunting his wealth by being mentioned in a song with the lyrics 'it's a vibe when the money coming in.'

Also is ohm referring to when Ava said she didn't want to speak on a situation with 'ANY of the manipulative men involved'? It didn't occur to him that she wasn't just talking about Del? That's what he means when he says she has first hand experience on something with Del? I saw that roundsgoing ohm Stan/alt assuming the same thing.

Last edited:

Lez

Bitch
kiwifarms.net
1629544147726.png

Seems like Liz might be following Del in giving videos titles that describe more than one situation.

EDIT: Also Ohm saying Del is trying to accuse him of cheating like Del said it once and Ohm did cheat? I love how Ohm is clearly trying to avoid admitting that it's true.

EDIT2: Had a read over the articles about Ohm being fired from that gaming company, and this stood out -

1629635074016.png

One of the main reasons the dude got fired was because he obsessively tracked other people's activities... sounds familiar, doesn't it?

Last edited:

Finalcuntdown

kiwifarms.net
Honestly she could have just unfollowed because she doesn't want to see the drama.
View attachment 2466033
Seems like Liz might be following Del in giving videos titles that describe more than one situation.

EDIT: Also Ohm saying Del is trying to accuse him of cheating like Del said it once and Ohm did cheat? I love how Ohm is clearly trying to avoid admitting that it's true.

EDIT2: Had a read over the articles about Ohm being fired from that gaming company, and this stood out -

View attachment 2468847
One of the main reasons the dude got fired was because he obsessively tracked other people's activities... sounds familiar, doesn't it?
If you look at his attempt at a lawsuit it's very similar to what he's doing now. Trying to fling as much shit as possible at his target, trying to see what sticks.

Leaf Wage Slave

kiwifarms.net
Ohm has clearly got some issues, Jesus Christ…
Ohm doesn’t have issues, Ohm has subscriptions. Guy was the unfunny hack of the Vanoss cree, and that’s saying a LOT considering how bland Vanoss is personality wise.

Considering the old saw about those yelling about it being the ones doing it, would anyone be surprised if Ohm got busted for CP?

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet you anything Ohm was furiously editing in the bit from the end of this episode in his sad little “all evidence that Vanoss and everyone are horrible racist sexists but not me” evidence.

(Skip to 15:20)

Vanoss' humor has been top-notch lately.

I admit to losing my shit about as badly as Jiggly did for that, Vanoss has been edgy lately and I kinda dig it.

Also hearing Moosnuckel go Ned Flanders about it I imagine he was hitting the "stop record" button as fast as he could
So Vanoss uploaded his version of the video just now…
And he did NOT bleep out what he said. (11:17)

Basic Bleach

Bigly Spoopy
kiwifarms.net
Nogla's editor still bleeps the gamer words, but is this why that whole crew has been so aggressive edgy lately? I'm kinda loving it as a change from Nogla just screaming in frustration.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nogla's editor still bleeps the gamer words, but is this why that whole crew has been so aggressive edgy lately? I'm kinda loving it as a change from Nogla just screaming in frustration.
Nogla got really tiring after awhile. If he's in a video it's a pass for me.

Over the past thirty days he's lost 10k subs

Idk I think tamer Nogla is a little easier to listen to on some.videos. also, have you seen his twitter? He's been getting kind of aggressive toward stupid people on there, idk what that tonal shift is all about.

So Vanoss uploaded his version of the video just now…
And he did NOT bleep out what he said. (11:17)
I saw, it was hilarious, and he even have an exchange with JigglyPanda after it "how does that make ME racist?"

"Well I'm sure there are a lot of people who still think you're actually a white guy"

Well he's not wrong.

What the shit

kiwifarms.net
The fact Evan also said gook is amazing to me. I thought he only said Chink but at this point, Vanoss really doesn't give a shit and if this is also the humor that is going to be in Alpha Betas then I think it's safe to say it will be a great success.

Lez

Bitch
kiwifarms.net
Cartoonz completely ignoring and blanking Ohm and all references to Ohm like he doesn't exist is honestly hilarious. Not giving Ohm attention is probably the worst thing he could have done to Ohm and I approve.

Last edited:

No Nuts No Glory

One Stupid Motherfucker
kiwifarms.net
Ohm is giving all the fucks that nobody else wants to. I no longer feel sad about ever being his fan, just glad I moved on when I did and didn't watch it come to this firsthand. I think I lost interest in the group around the time Ohm got all pissy about Bryce's weight tweets.

I might pick up watching the others again though because the shade is fucking hilarious.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ohm is giving all the fucks that nobody else wants to. I no longer feel sad about ever being his fan, just glad I moved on when I did and didn't watch it come to this firsthand. I think I lost interest in the group around the time Ohm got all pissy about Bryce's weight tweets.

I might pick up watching the others again though because the shade is fucking hilarious.
I prefer watching the Boys now.

Eddie and YourNarrator are probably two of the better members.

Lez

Bitch
kiwifarms.net
1630257540328.png

1630257634142.png

I would love to know what on earth Ohm thought that Toonz had to be jealous of back then. Toonz is more likeable, funnier, still has a long-term girlfriend, has more friends and isn't a manipulative liar who claims he cares about victims and that's why he's keeping them private until they're ready to come out, while at the same time exposing the identity of the girl who pranked Del, manipulating Lui's victims, told Del's story about being deceived into phone sex without his permission (as mentioned in the discord chat, when Ohm thought Del was the victim, even if ohm didn't name him at that time, tweeting it while keeping Del anonymous could resurface Del's trauma) and publicly came out about Del "cheating" with no regard to how Liz, who would be the victim in this, felt. Those victims apparently weren't allowed to keep their stories private, or told by themselves when they were ready.

Dude has been through, what, 5 friend groups now? What a trainwreck lol. The guy has the ability to make any lolcows who are against him seem completely normal. Not surprising that most people who seem to be sticking with Ohm still are young, impressionable, probably an Ohm alt or someone working with him, or are probably scared of him going crazy on them.

What the shit

kiwifarms.net
Its been a month since Ohm has interviewed the “victims” of Delirious. Anybody think he’s given up or he’s grooming more people to be “victims” of Delirious?