Dramacow Ohmwrecker / Ryan N. Lord / Maskedgamer / TheMystic - Fat 40+ Year Old Gaming YouTuber With A Petty Vendetta. More Like Homewrecker | Bridge Burner.

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Dumpster Gremlin

kiwifarms.net
I noticed he stopped showing up in Among Us vids with Cartoonz, Squirrel, Gorilla and Delirious, et all, ever since he was a shady bitch about Squirrel and Gorilla's YouTooz. Though he did start showing up occasionally again in Phasmophobia vids? So I don't know what's going on there. I don't follow their twitters, but it wouldn't surprise me if he was finally on the way out with that squad.
I saw that too, but I only saw those videos put up by squirrel? for cartoonz(who DEFINITELY unfollowed ohm), he hasnt done something with him for a month at least, not sure when those videos were recorded. Squirrel is following ohm, so maybe cartoonz and delirious had a falling out with ohm, while squirrel still is sorta cool with him? then cartoonz didnt use the phantasmophobia footage cause ohm was in it, but squirrel had his blessing to use it.

i dunno, it's a ton of speculation.

But holy shit, seriously, how many friend groups does Ohm go through? we need a counter, I do not doubt he's gonna burn his bridges with Mr. Fruit and them too.

£amb

kiwifarms.net
I saw that too, but I only saw those videos put up by squirrel? for cartoonz(who DEFINITELY unfollowed ohm), he hasnt done something with him for a month at least, not sure when those videos were recorded. Squirrel is following ohm, so maybe cartoonz and delirious had a falling out with ohm, while squirrel still is sorta cool with him? then cartoonz didnt use the phantasmophobia footage cause ohm was in it, but squirrel had his blessing to use it.

i dunno, it's a ton of speculation.

But holy shit, seriously, how many friend groups does Ohm go through? we need a counter, I do not doubt he's gonna burn his bridges with Mr. Fruit and them too.
I've seen him play with Cartoonz and Delirious recently so not sure what that is about with the Twitter following and unfollowing.

In the Air of the Night

Surprise Inside!
kiwifarms.net
Long time no see. Took a long break due to bullshit but I'm kinda back. I'm glad that people are talking more about him because I call it 2 years ago and some people doubt he wasn't that big of a dramacow until he was beefing with Terroriser and at one point siding a pedo. I might update the thread with the tweets I could find as well as updating his beef with Malika which I feel like should be talked about a lot more than they should have.

If anyone want to add info about Ohm being a whiny drama queen or ask me some random questions, feel free to DM me and I might answer it if I feel like it.

In the Air of the Night

Surprise Inside!
kiwifarms.net
Malika just deleted that Ohm video. Anyone have a copy? Blast that damn phoneposting
I'm bringing this back because the video was taken down.

malika truth.png

(Archive)

I find it kinda weird that Ohm has a way to get people on his side. Maybe if you have been with shitty people long enough, you'll get used to the smell.
tylessthan3.png

(Archive)

For context, it's a tweet of Ohm calling out Sattelizer and a reply from Malika a year and 4 months later.

Also, I wanna point out this reply on the first tweet.

dream on.png

I personally don't think Malika is that bad but I don't really care much about her to know if this is true or not. She's just a normal e-thot that happens to be "friends with benefits" with Ohm and doesn't know how to keep things to herself like he does. I'm glad she seems to be over him for now as they are no longer following each other.

I'm just some loser archiving stuff because this guy likes to sweep things under the rug and pretend like it's nothing,

Last edited:

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man, I feel bad for Brian. First Mini Ladd and now Ohm trying to throw him under the bus to protect their own shittyness.

EDIT: just noticed that Ohm left a long ass Youtube comment on that clip of Brian’s livestream where he keeps blaming Brian more, so there you go.
07AA41AF-69A8-4B4B-96A1-F0B145C6AC88.jpeg4C5E85D4-D389-4582-957F-9C74A8943DAD.jpeg0BCA54A2-C547-45C1-A288-183E9EB1B7CD.jpeg26199EC0-F747-4BDC-9BC1-944AEA2E4975.jpeg0C9C0805-8860-4438-A2C5-933663054A99.jpeg9E7F190D-C535-4007-A1D7-1ADC841FCC89.jpegA0FD6FD2-C0B8-41A3-BB8A-68766175B89D.jpegA088D48B-B173-4A36-83C7-D6EFCE740772.jpeg

Last edited:

£amb

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1680209

View attachment 1680221

View attachment 1680220

(Archive)

I find it kinda weird that Ohm has a way to get people on his side. Maybe if you have been with shitty people long enough, you'll get used to the smell.
View attachment 1680227

(Archive)

For context, it's a tweet of Ohm calling out Sattelizer and a reply from Malika a year and 4 months later.

Also, I wanna point out this reply on the first tweet.

I personally don't think Malika is that bad but I don't really care much about her to know if this is true or not. She's just a normal e-thot that happens to be "friends with benefits" with Ohm and doesn't know how to keep things to herself like he does. I'm glad she seems to be over him for now as they are no longer following each other.

I'm just some loser archiving stuff because this guy likes to sweep things under the rug and pretend like it's nothing,
How did you get that video? Nice work capturing it before it got taken down.

Adda Bell

Jani is a retard
kiwifarms.net
Long time no see. Took a long break due to bullshit but I'm kinda back. I'm glad that people are talking more about him because I call it 2 years ago and some people doubt he wasn't that big of a dramacow until he was beefing with Terroriser and at one point siding a pedo. I might update the thread with the tweets I could find as well as updating his beef with Malika which I feel like should be talked about a lot more than they should have.

If anyone want to add info about Ohm being a whiny drama queen or ask me some random questions, feel free to DM me and I might answer it if I feel like it.
You're not nearly as important as you believe you are.

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1680209
View attachment 1680221
It is supremely irritating how he can't (or won't) answer simple, direct yes/no questions. Not the fact that he can't/won't, but the way he dodges them is so fucking annoying, and makes it painfully obvious he wants to string her along without committing to anything. Just endless stuttering, stalling, "y'know, like ..." as he scrambles to think of something to say to change the subject. He's trying to be clever and coy, but he sucks at it, so it comes across in the most unflattering way.

Of course this kind of response to yes/no questions always means "the true answer is the one you don't want to be true." If you ask someone "do you have romantic feelings for me?" and you get any other response besides "yes," then the answer is "no" no matter how long-winded the response is.

I wish she'd pressed him harder about that, mostly because as irritating as his non-responses were, it's always delightful to watch someone like him squirm. I'm sure part of why she didn't press harder is that she didn't actually want to hear a "no" from him, though.

loo

resident cat boy ,,^・⋏・^,,
kiwifarms.net
LMAOO THAT'S WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE??? he looks like the neighborhood pedophile

( i'm pretty late to this shitshow so apologies if i bring up something that's already been mentioned since i kinda skimmed the thread )
Man, I feel bad for Brian. First Mini Ladd and now Ohm trying to throw him under the bus to protect their own shittyness.

EDIT: just noticed that Ohm left a long ass Youtube comment on that clip of Brian’s livestream where he keeps blaming Brian more, so there you go.
jesus man he can never just shut the fuck up and just play games on his channel ? idk why he always has his head up his ass trying to start drama

Vijnx

kiwifarms.net
He has one actually. You know, the reason why Malika didn't pursue a relationship with him. He doesn't talk about her much (outside of stuff from 2013 on his Twitter, but I don't know if he's referring to the same gf as his current one) for God knows what reason. I've found this obscure clip that will interest you:

Whether they are still together, that I don't know yet.

I like how when Luke mentioned about [Ohm's girl], Delirious immediately chines in to say if his family should try it, which Ohm corrects Delirious' claim that he's "got no family" with him. It's almost like Delirious' trying to hide something about the previous sentence there.
:thinking:
I know it's old. I read all about his drama, starting with Malika next with Toonz and then with Brian. I wonde, if he has a gf, why is she with him? I mean if someone would cheat on me several times I wouldnt trust him already. But it's answer from 2018 and we have 2020 almost 21, maybe he is single now. But still. I don't get it.
And I really like Ohm as player, his channel on yt is great the same as twitch. But sometimes I think he should learn about distance to himself. And more chill with everything 😁

Nocturnal_Ninja

kiwifarms.net
Looks like Ohm has either left or been kicked out of the squad (Delirious, Cartoonz, Gorilla and Squirrel).

I thought it was just a rough patch and they would soon be back to normal but they have been collaborating less and less over the past months and this April (maybe March as well? Not too sure) he doesn't appear at all in Cartoonz and Delirious' videos and vice versa.

It started mid-2020 around the time Ohm unfollowed Delirious and Cartoonz & vice versa on Twitter. They even stopped appearing in each other's vids for awhile.
Around this time, Delirious posted a link to his Among Us vid with Cory and Dashie. Ohm made a passive-aggressive remark on said tweet and they got salty with one another. Unfortunately, they deleted the tweets before anyone could take a screenshot.

Thought they all made up when they started making Among Us videos with him again but they never followed each other again on Twitter and Ohm started making more videos with another group. Whenever there's a group video, it was always just Delirious, Cartoons, Squirrel and Gorilla or got someone else to join them.

There's speculation that the cause is Ohm being salty about not being included in an Among Us session, but cannot confirm since none of them addressed the rift directly.

When him and Cartoonz fought on Twitter way back 2018 (2017? 2019?), I remember Cartoonz said he keeps having to vouch for Ohm and tell the other guys he's a good guy so he could keep playing with them.

I'm guessing they've finally had enough of Ohm's bullshit.

Nocturnal_Ninja

kiwifarms.net
Looks like Ohm has either left or been kicked out of the squad (Delirious, Cartoonz, Gorilla and Squirrel).

I thought it was just a rough patch and they would soon be back to normal but they have been collaborating less and less over the past months and this April (maybe March as well? Not too sure) he doesn't appear at all in Cartoonz and Delirious' videos and vice versa.

It started mid-2020 around the time Ohm unfollowed Delirious and Cartoonz & vice versa on Twitter. They even stopped appearing in each other's vids for awhile.
Around this time, Delirious posted a link to his Among Us vid with Cory and Dashie. Ohm made a passive-aggressive remark on said tweet and they got salty with one another. Unfortunately, they deleted the tweets before anyone could take a screenshot.

Thought they all made up when they started making Among Us videos with him again but they never followed each other again on Twitter and Ohm started making more videos with another group. Whenever there's a group video, it was always just Delirious, Cartoons, Squirrel and Gorilla or got someone else to join them.

There's speculation that the cause is Ohm being salty about not being included in an Among Us session, but cannot confirm since none of them addressed the rift directly.

When him and Cartoonz fought on Twitter way back 2018 (2017? 2019?), I remember Cartoonz said he keeps having to vouch for Ohm and tell the other guys he's a good guy so he could keep playing with them.

I'm guessing they've finally had enough of Ohm's bullshit.
Also, here's the tweet I was talking about. You could still see Ohm's reply.
Screenshot_20210427-233734_Twitter.jpgScreenshot_20210427-233755_Twitter.jpg
The deleted tweets were Delirious and Ohm sniping at each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
I had no idea this guy had a thread. He just came off as another cringe LP or that played asymmetric horror games.
same, his Dead By Daylight vids get recommended to me. Never thought much of them other than some of his survivor getaways/unhooked are borderline scripted luck. Knew vaguely about the LoL item name too. It's interesting to see he had a game dev job at one point and tried a sexual harassment court case.

He seems low-drama since there's only 6 pages after 3 years, almost like it's scheduled and intentional to generate views periodically for revenue. If it ever ramps up, I look forward to the show.

Water In Cup

kiwifarms.net
Whoa I watch this guy for years and did not know any of this, too bad because he was funny in his let's plays. Oh well lolcows can't be cured just observed.

Niggerman

Niggerman did nothing wrong
kiwifarms.net
Few months ago Ohm and Bryce were streaming Among Us with Mr Fruit and his friends. Ohm got SUSed wrongly by Bryce and was voted out, both were not imposters. In the next match Ohm did the same to Bryce after Bryce refused to apologize and had Bryce Voted out. Bryce got salty about that. Was wondering if anyone saw that stream to see what happened next, left mid way stream so didnt see what happened next

galacticcunt

kiwifarms.net
Just as I was beginning to miss this dramacow, he comes back with gifts!

DramaAlert just posted a video about the allegations surrounding the members of the Vanoss Crew with Ohm as his main source.

Screenshots from Ohm in a Google drive provided (x)
5A3E468A-4872-4D6D-9907-D693F5136D7C.jpegF7CCB5A0-86DC-4882-9B38-1DDDC974CEB8.jpeg

halogod12495

kiwifarms.net
And apparently this happened, So is this pretty much a confirmation that some of the shit Ohm is spraying might be true? Who fucking knows lol.
fd71279081522b2ff26ab1f2decdf8ef.png

Bins

LGBTQ+, BIPOC, Autistic, Nonbinary, infinitfat
kiwifarms.net
Going through some of the VanossCrew's twitter
Nogla went on social media break yesterday, which is somewhat sus
n1.jpg

Wildcat is saying his sponsors have been getting emails, so likely this has been known to some of them for at least a day or two, hence possibly why Nogla is going on break.
t3.jpg
w1.jpg
w2.jpg

Marcel posts a clip from Big Sean's IDGAFU (I don't give a fuck about you), possibly in regards to Ohm being salty that everyone dropped him.

m1.jpg

H2O and his Girlfriend have been posting a lot of twitter but I'm too drunk atm to really have the cognitive facilities to follow it all.

Liz 1 | Archive

lizt11.jpg
lizt12.jpg
lizt13.jpg
lizt14.jpg

Liz 2 | Archive
lizt21.jpg
lizt22.jpg
lizt23.jpg

E2HWcx0XoAEtUZ7.jpeg

Last edited:

Witch Basil

reported for mass traitoring
kiwifarms.net
It's a whole shitshow that's still going.
At this point, I think Ohmwrecker's burned bridges with just about everyone in that group.
https://archive.md/vUNww
Funny how people will spend more time attacking me than denouncing pedos. They deleted thousands of tweets and tens of millions of video views, slandering me & lying after a full year of threats. Wait until you see everything, Keem saw a tiny amount, and left stuff out. Between Wildcat's big crusade to accuse me of being a fake account in June 2020 turning friends on me, Terroriser's lie last year, and then coming across the stuff w/the group and underage girls/complicity, plus the threats and libel, it's been a world of bullshit.

Apparently someone came forward because she sent nudes to Delirious while he was already dating Liz Katz: https://archive.md/huQ0V
And apparently, hey, count on Ohm to also have drama with Markiplier and friends: https://archive.md/gYlJE
And apparently another victim (my favourite part being "we called the police but because it was online and he didn't have the clout he does now, there wasn't anything we could do"): https://archive.md/AK9tJ

Liz Katz's statements:
As a summary: https://archive.md/wg3w4
Let me save you the click Vanoss crew drama explained: Ohm who is a Creepy dude with a history gets mad that no one will play with him anymore so starts making up accusations to get everyone he feels “wronged him” cancelled. Lui: is kinda a jerk and an idiot (but whatever) and says a bunch of crap to someone he barely knows (he’s slid in my dm’s before long ago. Didn’t go anywhere he likes to just talk crap). Then goes on to say he wishes he pulled the girls and nudes delirious gets (me and my nudes) and no the group with all of them does not share my nudes but I’m sure he and plenty of other guys (probably others in that circle) are in some other groups that do but I post nude photos for a living. I’m just mad they should be paying like everyone else. Then ohm bounces on this misconstrues everything and frames it like everyone is sharing underage images in some secret ring. Everyone who doesn’t like him of course. Then a few very fake profiles come up trying to spread this bs. All created in the past months following this creepy guy as the first or second profile and just a handful of others. posting nearly identical things to Ohm. And only these things. And then they psycho like all my things. Yeah I’m not about that “blocked all” It’s BS for someone to make false claims against people simply because they feel wronged. And then completely misconstrue others to attack people they don’t like. I understand and realize due to their history and past allegations they made against their past employers and work this person seems to have severe issues. But that is no excuse for this. Shame on ohm and those that continue to give him a platform to keep on his manipulative nonsense. I hope he leaves our lives and one day karma will bite him in the arse. Well Lui messaged me. He insists he was not referring to me or my images. And then went on to attempt to explain something that didn’t make any sense at all. Part being That he just made up crap to see if someone would leak info. Is half of this group retarded? F that guy too And my apologies to actual retarded people. You guys rock and most wouldn’t do this crap. Let’s use the term instead imbeciles to refer to the idiots involved here.
In response to stuff that Ohm posted about the victims coming to him with stories: https://archive.md/E9zJq
Ohm is reaching so far he is now posting conversations from an adult onlyfans chick who delirious messaged trying to get the free nude she posted about on Twitter as a promo. I spoke to this woman myself after. She sent me their entire convo. She and I were very positive back and forth she continued to message me asking about things and how to build a bigger following. And then this clout hungry cunt goes on to reach out with her bs to ohm. And she seemingly blocked me at some point out of nowhere in the past months. Honey, i hope you enjoy the view from down there cuz you are never going to get anywhere licking boots like this for attention. Seriously bish, I’d say kiss my arse but you seem to be sticking your nose up plenty of others. View attachment 2196086

Previous posters have the screenshots, but usually drama-less H2ODelirious gets angry enough to fire shots:
https://archive.md/DSpGh (The whole fuck Ohm bit)
https://archive.md/Rq0Pi (Apparently Ohm messages the guy daily with weird shit)
https://archive.ph/38gBJ (re: his admission to the incident with the 17-y/o. Apparently a meanspirited prank.)
To which Marcel responds admitting that he was one of the people behind the prank - https://archive.ph/2eBMj

Wildcat gets equally mad:
https://archive.md/A4VbE
Ohm is one of the dumbest ppl I've had the misfortune of meeting on YT. He has gone on drama alert to make accusations with zero evidence or proof. I thought he'd at least be smart enough to make a video on his own channel but it seems he sucks worse at YT than I thought.

Apparently it's been going on for MONTHS: https://archive.md/cufMZ
Ohm has been threatening to 'expose' us with this shit for MONTHS behind the scenes. I've had a 40 year old man spending hours upon hours going back through tweets from nearly a decade ago trying to find pieces to fit a puzzle he has created in his mind. Fucking. Loser.

RE: Deleting a bunch of tweets: https://archive.md/cCJAC
I deleted old tweets because I don't need some 40 year old skimming through every dumb fuck thing I said from a decade ago. Not like that makes them go away. He's a fuckin weirdo that screenshots and saves everything so they aren't gone trust. Felt like I had a middle aged man going through my underwear drawer while I was sleeping. Was creepy as fuck. I also experienced some crazy gaslighting through this whole thing so there were times I went into panic mode.

Kelly, Wildcat's girlfriend, also talks: (it's so godforsaken long as a chain so I'm going to try and keep it in one spoiler) https://archive.ph/v8W07
Pathetic sewer-dwelling rat. All you’ll ever be is that person who people invited out of pity because you have no personality or redeeming qualities and cried all the time when people didn’t want to play with you anymore. Eat rocks.
I’m so mad he’s been threatening Tyler with bullshit for months and he’s gotten super bad anxiety and was gaslit like crazy. Scum. Tyler hasn’t done anything wrong except being cringe as hell ALMOST 10 YEARS AGO. WHO WASNT GOD.
I’m sorry for all the vitriol but watching your S/O suffer for months due to a lying fuck who’s trying to ruin the love of my life’s life for no fucking reason is so infuriating.
Imagine being 40 and acting like that? Cant imagine that? That’s cuz you’re not an infected boil on the desiccated nutsack of a geriatric elephant.
Keemstar called me a gold digging whore so I mean it’s kinda obvious Tyler wouldn’t want to talk to him LMAO gfy
It was unprovoked too lmao I didn’t even say anything, he was fighting with Tyler and dragged me into it for no reason.

Fourzer0seven's wife Chrissy also speaks out: https://archive.ph/B33f9
Please don’t go about implying my husband collects and shares nudes. Especially if you have literally no proof. And stop fucking listening to pathological liars. Lui literally lied about group chats dedicated to sharing nudes. And both he and I no longer speak to Mini. We hardly talked to Lui to begin with, so saying “no longer” talked to him is an overstatement.

People DO NOT have to come out here and publicly address the fact that they no longer speak to Craig/Lui. They don’t have to say a damn thing about the situation because it’s not THEIR situation. They fact that they didn’t rally around him in support is telling enough.

All we ever wanted was to be left alone. It’s exactly what I said last summer. We all still want that. Stop trying to find and manifest things to hurt people who don’t want to associate with you. I understand you think you’re doing what’s right. But you’re regurgitating lies. Dredging up stuff from nearly a decade ago, lumping everyone into this band of predators with literally no proof but the word of one known liar (who has both said there were and weren’t nude group chats, which is it?) does nothing but paint you in a bad light. Focus on yourself. Yes, there are people out their abusing their influence. But not everyone is. If there was legit proof, fine bring it forward. Otherwise stop. Focus on yourself. Be the best you. Cause this ain’t it chief. And for everyone, let’s NOT spread hate to anyone.

TLDR: This is a shitshow, but looks like Ohm's been quietly flinging shit at them for months now (thus them unfollowing him it seems?).

Last edited: