Dramacow Ohmwrecker / Ryan N. Lord / Maskedgamer / TheMystic - Fat 40+ Year Old Gaming YouTuber With A Petty Vendetta. More Like Homewrecker | Bridge Burner.

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Nocturnal_Ninja

kiwifarms.net
I have to give it to Ohm though, Wildcat and Marcel have tendencies to be pretty toxic. Watched a livestream of them playing Among Us and it was just so toxic, I couldn't stand to watch the whole thing. So yes, I think it's plausible that they've bullied and put down Ohm before.

But the way he handled the situation is just so cringey. I saw Delirious' recent screenshots of their Discord chats and Delirious was right to tell him he has become so obsessive and that he should just stop playing with the Vanoss crew if they had been shitting on him so much.

That's it. That's what he should have done. But again, his vendetta is driving him to be obsessive about everything and everyone. Instead, he bombards Delirious and guilt trips him into telling his own damn story even though Delirious repeatedly said he wants to put it all behind and not have to recall stuff from his past. Delirious has a child to feed for God's sake, and Ohm doesn't even consider that maybe Delirious doesn't want to do something that could ruin his career. You can't force someone to go on a suicide mission with you if they have a family to think of.

If he really had been bullied by the group without good reason, I do feel bad for him. But sifting through all the tweets, "evidence" and screenshots from everyone, it is clear that this all started from Ohm's grudge against the group. It is not about the "victims" and doing right by them as Ohm has stated, but really, he wants to put these people down and make them hurt as they allegedly hurt him. This is revenge-driven.

And it's sad, because if it turns out the pedophilia and CP allegations are true, it will always look questionable since Ohm handled the situation so poorly and used it for his personal vendetta.

I have to give it to Ohm though, Wildcat and Marcel have tendencies to be pretty toxic. Watched a livestream of them playing Among Us and it was just so toxic, I couldn't stand to watch the whole thing. So yes, I think it's plausible that they've bullied and put down Ohm before.

But the way he handled the situation is just so cringey. I saw Delirious' recent screenshots of their Discord chats and Delirious was right to tell him he has become so obsessive and that he should just stop playing with the Vanoss crew if they had been shitting on him so much.

That's it. That's what he should have done. But again, his vendetta is driving him to be obsessive about everything and everyone. Instead, he bombards Delirious and guilt trips him into telling his own damn story even though Delirious repeatedly said he wants to put it all behind and not have to recall stuff from his past. Delirious has a child to feed for God's sake, and Ohm doesn't even consider that maybe Delirious doesn't want to do something that could ruin his career. You can't force someone to go on a suicide mission with you if they have a family to think of.

If he really had been bullied by the group without good reason, I do feel bad for him. But sifting through all the tweets, "evidence" and screenshots from everyone, it is clear that this all started from Ohm's grudge against the group. It is not about the "victims" and doing right by them as Ohm has stated, but really, he wants to put these people down and make them hurt as they allegedly hurt him. This is revenge-driven.

And it's sad, because if it turns out the pedophilia and CP allegations are true, it will always look questionable since Ohm handled the situation so poorly and used it for his personal vendetta.
Ohm doesn't care about the victims. Ohm cares about Ohm. If there are victims then they would have spoken up already, especially when the miniladd situation went down. If there were, then yeah, they deserve help. But they wouldn't have sought after t out from some 40 year old who gives off plenty of creepy vibes himself.

TaserLaser21

Shit stirrer who doesn't give a fuck
kiwifarms.net
Ohm doesn't care about the victims. Ohm cares about Ohm. If there are victims then they would have spoken up already, especially when the miniladd situation went down. If there were, then yeah, they deserve help. But they wouldn't have sought after t out from some 40 year old who gives off plenty of creepy vibes himself.
I mean, Ohm straight up said all of them knew about miniladd but one of the victim's who spoke out against miniladd, who admits it himself he did what she accused him of. Said the group didn't know none of the victims spoke up about it until recently since mini played the if anyone knew game I will kill myself. So Ohm is doing this out of pure vindictiveness.

I mean, Ohm straight up said all of them knew about miniladd but one of the victim's who spoke out against miniladd, who admits it himself he did what she accused him of. Said the group didn't know none of the victims spoke up about it until recently since mini played the if anyone knew game I will kill myself. So Ohm is doing this out of pure vindictiveness.
Hmmm I want to say possibly, but the miniladd shit happened a year ago. That's plenty of time for their story to have been told

And the fact that Ohm went to fuckin Dramalert with any of this without letting the victims speak makes me think that he doesn't believe them either. Plus the fact that he would ha known of this long ago and still did nothing. Plus the fact that if there was any kind of actual investigation they would have told him to stfu while they conducted their work.

No, there is so little to actually show that he is being legit with this that it's impossible to get positive traction now, even if somehow it turns out he's RIGHT, which I am hitting X furiously to doubt right now.

In the Air of the Night

Surprise Inside!
kiwifarms.net
I should point out that Ohm is very likely doing this vendetta out of jealousy for Delirious, which is likely why he goes after the one reclusive guy the most. It won't be the first time he did this kind of shit, take Bryce for example.

Bryce 1.png

Bryce 2.png

Bryce 3.png

Archive 1 | Archive 2 | Archive 3

It makes sense (at least to me) why he would go after two of his ex-friends. One's a recluse who manages to get live-in partner, a child and a really successful channel. The other, while not big per say, got minor success in his 20s by meeting with other successful streamers and YouTubers, and now has a wife as well.

Ohm is a recluse with nothing, except a shitty League of Legends item and an unremarkable channel, to speak off. He doesn't even have anyone else to love as he screwed over both his GF and his side chick. This is likely why he is seemingly going after the group's GFs as well.

In the Air of the Night

Surprise Inside!
kiwifarms.net

TaserLaser21

kiwifarms.net
Hmmm I want to say possibly, but the miniladd shit happened a year ago. That's plenty of time for their story to have been told

And the fact that Ohm went to fuckin Dramalert with any of this without letting the victims speak makes me think that he doesn't believe them either. Plus the fact that he would ha known of this long ago and still did nothing. Plus the fact that if there was any kind of actual investigation they would have told him to stfu while they conducted their work.

No, there is so little to actually show that he is being legit with this that it's impossible to get positive traction now, even if somehow it turns out he's RIGHT, which I am hitting X furiously to doubt right now.
well it's been confirmed by the victim's of miniladd they didn't know about it. and Mini distanced himself from them way before that so Ohm is straight up lying about them defending mini and now He's trying to pull in anyone associated with Vanoss and claiming BasicllyDoWrk is committing immigration fraud I do believe.

wilji1090

[Going Waffles]
kiwifarms.net
well it's been confirmed by the victim's of miniladd they didn't know about it. and Mini distanced himself from them way before that so Ohm is straight up lying about them defending mini and now He's trying to pull in anyone associated with Vanoss and claiming BasicllyDoWrk is committing immigration fraud I do believe.
So what you're saying is Ohm is on some bitch shit? I'm just waiting to see him try and drag CarTooNz in on this.

AzureKiwi

kiwifarms.net
Ohm is a recluse with nothing, except a shitty League of Legends item and an unremarkable channel, to speak off. He doesn't even have anyone else to love as he screwed over both his GF and his side chick. This is likely why he is seemingly going after the group's GFs as well.
He doesn't even have that anymore. Riot deleted it in 2019 because no one ever used it.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ohm literally throws any friend he has under the bus by making up some bullshit in the vain hope that it’ll make him more popular. Literally every friend group he’s ever been in wants nothing to do with him. Dude tried to cancel Markiplier of all people.

He’s clearly a jealous little bitch who thinks he deserves popularity over everyone else.

TaserLaser21

kiwifarms.net
So what you're saying is Ohm is on some bitch shit? I'm just waiting to see him try and drag CarTooNz in on this.
Absolutely, Ohm is even pissed Marcell (Basiclly) played Fortnite with Ninja and did solo shit before he did and now it cut into his profit margin.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I’d also like to point out that in the original YouTube clip, Ohm posted an incredibly long comment shit-talking Brain and claiming he was trying to start drama.

So Brian 100% called it.

Man, I feel bad for Brian. First Mini Ladd and now Ohm trying to throw him under the bus to protect their own shittyness.

EDIT: just noticed that Ohm left a long ass Youtube comment on that clip of Brian’s livestream where he keeps blaming Brian more, so there you go.

Autism Powers

kiwifarms.net
Wildcat and Marcel have tendencies to be pretty toxic
that's true, they putting up facade of wholesome family friendly guys, but sometimes mask slips
Delirious has a child to feed for God's sake
I see this comment alot, but who cares if he is married and with 100 kids, if he involved with some CP then fuck him
this is true.

Also I wont to empathize that wildcat girlfriend playing victim: "oh my god Ohm knows our address" and implying he will do something with this information is bullshit, if they didn't want everyone to know their location they shouldn't post vlogs pictures and photos of their house, parents farm, visited locations etc. If bunch of autist figured out Shia LaBeouf flag by only night stars its very ignorant to think no one knows where they live. Plus it was just cease and desist letter from Ohm lawyer, so all that smells like playing victim to me. And also its very interesting how all them use their girlfriends/wifes accounts to run damage control on entire situation.

that's true, they putting up facade of wholesome family friendly guys, but sometimes mask slips

I see this comment alot, but who cares if he is married and with 100 kids, if he involved with some CP then fuck him

this is true.

Also I wont to empathize that wildcat girlfriend playing victim: "oh my god Ohm knows our address" and implying he will do something with this information is bullshit, if they didn't want everyone to know their location they shouldn't post vlogs pictures and photos of their house, parents farm, visited locations etc. If bunch of autist figured out Shia LaBeouf flag by only night stars its very ignorant to think no one knows where they live. Plus it was just cease and desist letter from Ohm lawyer, so all that smells like playing victim to me. And also its very interesting how all them use their girlfriends/wifes accounts to run damage control on entire situation.
Damage control, wot? Have you seen how unhinged he has been lately? I wouldn't want him to have my address either. That cease and desist letter was just him making a power play, over a fucking Twitter argument.

And can you really blame their significant others? 407 has never wanted to be a part of any drama, but ohm keeps tagging his fucking wife. Kelly I don't blame for having a bit of a freak out because again, who wants home showing up at your doorstep? At least the autists around here and elsewhere are only looking up the addresses because they can..

And I can't blame delirious's partner either because Ohm has said some pretty shitty things. As well as making comments about the family itself. No, this isn't damage control. This is just angry women clapping back.

ChoChoTwister

kiwifarms.net
We don't know how much any of the wives/gf known about the situation until it was already happening. Imagine waking up one day to find a letter from a lawyer because your bf's ex friend got mad over an internet argument so he took the time to find your address to send one. It's creepy and scary from Kelly's perspective. The wives/gf got dragged into this for no reason except for the fact they are with them. Ohm has been doing stuff like this for what seems to be 5+ years to countless other people because he thinks he was wronged in some way. He has gotten more unhinged as time goes on and he's going to get worse. He keeps escalating. I don't think he's dumb enough to do something physical but he has nothing to lose and has time on his hands to look for a decade old messages, create blackmail and send threats. At this point they' re sick of it and they decided to fight back.

Last edited:

Autism Powers

kiwifarms.net
Damage control, wot? Have you seen how unhinged he has been lately? I wouldn't want him to have my address either. That cease and desist letter was just him making a power play, over a fucking Twitter argument.

And can you really blame their significant others? 407 has never wanted to be a part of any drama, but ohm keeps tagging his fucking wife. Kelly I don't blame for having a bit of a freak out because again, who wants home showing up at your doorstep? At least the autists around here and elsewhere are only looking up the addresses because they can..

And I can't blame delirious's partner either because Ohm has said some pretty shitty things. As well as making comments about the family itself. No, this isn't damage control. This is just angry women clapping back.
We don't know how much any of the wives/gf known about the situation until it was already happening. Imagine waking up one day to find a letter from a lawyer because your bf's ex friend got mad over an internet argument so he took the time to find your address to send one. It's creepy and scary from Kelly's perspective. The wives/gf got dragged into this for no reason except for the fact they are with them. Ohm has been doing stuff like this for what seems to be 5+ years to countless other people because he thinks he was wronged in some way. He has gotten more unhinged as time goes on and he's going to get worse. He keeps escalating. I don't think he's dumb enough to do something physical but he has nothing to lose and has time on his hands to look for a decade old messages, create blackmail and send threats. At this point they' re sick of it and they decided to fight back.
Oh no there is no excuse for Ohms actions, he is like other lolcows here has some weird fantasy version of what happened and trying align facts in his twisted head to line up with his narrative. And I agree with previous posts, if he got this big "evidence" it would be better to just drop it all in dropbox and tweet it out, people here will figure out in 5 minutes if he is fool of shit or is there something spicy. But instead he decided to do what he did and he looks like other sheepdog on this forum.

And yes no one wants to deal with stupid drama. What I'm trying to say, that actually use gf/wifes accounts is great PR move: main targets of Ohm staying clean, but still clapback at him with accounts of gfs/wifes. 407, wildcat and h20 insulating core audience from drama, but subscribers who interested in this situation can read tweets from Kelly, Crissy and Liz.
Anyway Ohm still looking like dumb weirdo, until I guess he releases his "evidence", for which I'm furiously pressing X to doubt.

In the Air of the Night

Surprise Inside!
kiwifarms.net
I’d like to point out that that long Discord conversation where Ohm keeps claiming he’s going to release information soon and “take down the bullies” and “spent so much time digging up past examples” was from April 2020. Meaning Ohm has been doing this to them for over a year.

Dang, I wish he spend all that free time finding a therapist.

On a side note, while I was browsing online for opinions, I wanted to share this one said by other fan that peaked me.

First, that Ohm literally turned on Delirious as soon as Delirious refused to help Ohm with throwing dirt at Basically.

Second, look at the way the group were reacting to Mini and Delirious. When Mini was thrown these accussations, none of the guys defended him as even though they have no knowledge of Mini's pedo shit as claimed by the victim. That's probably because they understood that girl's claims (with solid proof to back it up) and Mini acting like ass to some of them before (like in Terroriser's case) didn't help his case.

In regards to Delirious, look at how quick they were to defend him. Even when Wildcat and Delirious aren't even that close friends, he still defended him. Why? Because they know the claims are BS and why those "accussations" are being made.

Last edited: