And most importantly, constantly repeating a joke and running it into the ground.A lot of the people who constantly bitch about boomers make the same dumb mistakes the boomers made imo.
Biggest ones I've seen.
- Taking sides in foreign conflicts we have nothing to gain from (especially mid east ones)
- Listening to controlled oppo fags on jewtube (boomers did this on fox news)
- Don't bother with self improvement (e.g. Learning new shit, getting in shape, challenging self by debating people they don't agree with)
- Picking up cultural trends without questioning them (for boomers it was the sexual revolution, for current generations it's nig culture)
- Purity spiraling (You're going to have to deal with people you don't like in any group effort)
- Thinking they know everything
- Boomers sit and drool in front of TVs, current generations sit and drool in front of their phones
- Having a black and white view of history
- Discarding culture (seriously, why do dumb fucking boomers hate cultural shit like opera, and Greek plays so much)
- Bad manners. Boomers look like over grown children at the dinner table, and a lot of zoomers don't understand the concept of being punctual.
Nice car, to be fair.Ok boomer, go ride your ‘68 Camaro.
Not gen x, they don't say anything at all, and if they do, it's some boring shit about moderation or something, and no one wants to hear that.Nice car, to be fair.
Someone should make a "If I say 'OK boomer' I win the argument" meme in the style of the "scream RACIST and you win the argument" ones. I mean, don't get me wrong, boomers say some hilariously stupid shit, but everyone does these days.
60's boomers were actually split much like modern zoomers. You know how the media hypes up Breadtubers now and claims that Zoomers are going to be some socialist vanguard? Hippies were hyped up in the same way. George Wallace was the most popular candidate among young men in 1968 nationwide."don't trust anyone over 30" was a meme that the boomers made when they were under 30. Fuck millenials and fuck the boomers who basically initiated the specialness the millenials ran with
That’s because Millennials might be the first non-starter generation in a long time. A group of people so assured of their intelligence and iconoclasm yet their lives are rapidly passing them by with no real accomplishments. It’s easy to still think of millennials in 2019 as you do in 2009 because they’re still talking about all the things they’re going to do rather than things they’re doing.People still act like "millennials" are all the young kids. Aren't most millennials in their mid to late 30s by now? You can't put them in the same label as morons in their early 20s because there's clearly a huge difference.
Boomers are basically me and my friends' parents, who are all near or at retirement. Gen X is the group between them and myself, now much like the Woodstock hippies became in the 80s: they're aging, they have careers and houses and bills to pay, and much like those hippies they're not so eager to give up their fancy lifestyles and preach the flower power Thunberg path when suddenly they're the ones who have to make sacrifices to please a bunch of shortsighted children with no sense of time or scale.