Ok - livestream 6/1/2021 - She's tired of being called lazy and a failure and told she doesn't stick to anything, streams for about 11 minutes total

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Don't we all sometimes have to suck it up and be social even when we don't feel like it?
If she's going to do livestreams she should either just surprise people when she's feeling it or schedule them and pretend for an hour or two. It's what everyone else does, and we know how she likes to be like everyone else. (except for when she's different.)

Snusmumriken

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m so sick of hearing “skinny people ____ too.” It’s like hearing a smoker say non-smokers get lung cancer too—it’s true, but when you’re checking off every risk factor like it’s bingo you can’t exactly compare the two.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Don't we all sometimes have to suck it up and be social even when we don't feel like it?
If she's going to do livestreams she should either just surprise people when she's feeling it or schedule them and pretend for an hour or two. It's what everyone else does, and we know how she likes to be like everyone else. (except for when she's different.)
It is like we owe her a living. She has chosen to be a YTer. If she does not like it, she could go somewhere else. Of course she won’t, she acts like a 500 pounds prima donna.

I’m so sick of hearing “skinny people ____ too.” It’s like hearing a smoker say non-smokers get lung cancer too—it’s true, but when you’re checking off every risk factor like it’s bingo you can’t exactly compare the two.
It is clear that she is so delusional not to see that all her health problems are due to her weight.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
is clear that she is so delusional not to see that all her health problems are due to her weight.
Big duh there. (No offense to you). Big but hulthy? Only to a point. Obese and hulthy?

Good luck wid dat. The delusion is in fact very real. The eye-fucking, the fat girl angles, all of it.

The 600 ellbee retard is only fooling herself. Plus, she looks like absolute shit in this live. I've never seen her face more piggy.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net

If she doesn't have a schedule, she'll piss off a lot of people, including the shelfasspatters. People like consistency.

"Other YouTubers!"

It is like we owe her a living. She has chosen to be a YTer. If she does not like it, she could go somewhere else. Of course she won’t, she acts like a 500 pounds prima donna.

ITYM 600 pound prima donna.

I see our ratios are back to normal.

lazyshelfass.png

hourglass figure

I know what works for me
kiwifarms.net
Haha not surprising its less than 12 minutes. The first live stream she did a couple of weeks back, Becky said they would be back on Thursday and amber got visibly annoyed at being reminded she said she would do something.

She rage quit the first live because she was called lazy (I presume for not switching to members only) but the funny thing is she is über lazy that's why she does nothing except shove food in her face and complain.

Can't be proactive, then we can't be the perpetual victim.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or is she getting new, weird lines around her mouth cause her cheeks look like they're getting much larger?

I don't think I've ever seen such well defined fatty frown lines as there are on her face. You could start at either side of her nose, go to the corners of her mouth, then continue down to meet under her first chin - an elliptical frown line, and the first time she's been near an elliptical in eons. Or, just trace from the corners of her mouth down under her first shin, an you have a circle. School could use her to teach grometry, with all the shapes she has going on because she won't stop stuffing her stupid face.

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So fatlard I bet you didnt listen when the doctor said to drink lots of water so the fucking Rock of Gibraltar can squeeze through and out your stank ditch.
Shouldnt take this long, gorl gotta move around (she doesnt) and drink loads of water (again doesnt) those stones shoulda been out right now and if she passed em she would be telling everyone on instagram for those gold stars!
Bitch has so much grease on her fucking dome she could squeeze an elephant through a doggy door.

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
Amber rage quitting for being called lazy when she uber eats chain restaurants 3-4 times a day

Now that's commitment..
I'd pay* to watch her food related rage, at Necky, or in general. With an ego like hers, I'd say her toddler tantrums are epic.
Why she gotta keep the good content off YT? No fair..

*figure of speech. I wouldn't pay a cent.

Last edited:

Smiling with air

kiwifarms.net
The thing about fatamber (should be a new month in the year where we celebrate her) is that she has zero life experience she hasn’t worked in a job for a few months she’s always been “looked after” hasn’t completed any education course successfully which means hard work.

She think she’s entitled to sit and stuff her maw all day and take no responsibility for any of the actions she has done. She’s is 100% narcissistic and can’t take any criticism and dismisses it as hate. It’s pathetic.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Cuntlynn is a bitter, bitter pig. She does not like working for that youtube money and given her attitude in today's video, she didn't make nearly enough from May to cover her slop fees and it's all our fault!
Amber is having problems with the Live Streams. In her normal vlogs, she can control the message by being sweet and positive. Anything she does not like end up on the cutting floor. However, on a live stream, anything she does not like is there to everyone to see and she can’t keep her emotions in check. If she is annoyed, it shows. This is why these Live Streams are not going to last long.