Ok - livestream 6/1/2021 - She's tired of being called lazy and a failure and told she doesn't stick to anything, streams for about 11 minutes total

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We spend a lot of time armchair diagnosing "our" death fats & trying to guess what is going to kill them or cost them their channels or incomes. I know I'm guilty of leaping towards The Big Fail.

Increasingly, I suspect Amber is showing us what inevitably happens to most of the death fats. Rather than 1 spectacular event taking them down, an initially slow deterioration in their abilities to function in any/all aspects of life which speeds up with time, increased torpor & a decrease in the willingness of the body, mind & spirit to fight through to better health & life.

Amber has given up. Her greed for food & money has been surpassed by her complete unwillingness to put in any kind of work on her channel & content, never mind herself. I foresee her channel slowly petering out. She won't go broke overnight but she's incapable of the level of thought required to plan & execute interesting content & she can repeat her stale, tween level stuff ad nauseum but "Frankly Amber, the viewers don't give a damn."

The Lusty Argonian Maid

#SAVETWINKIE
kiwifarms.net
Not ONE mention of her weight, and she’s already jumped the shark claiming it as FaTpHoBiUhhhhhh.

Some people are actually nice enough to check in on you because you’re looking like a disease-infested greasetrap Amber, not because they’re trying to “antagonize” you. Grow up and take responsibility for your own health, you waste of a broken condom.
1A345C3B-17B9-4967-9834-07F2A2DDDEBB.jpeg

HAUL&GAIN

One Size fits AL(L)
kiwifarms.net
Not ONE mention of her weight, and she’s already jumped the shark claiming it as FaTpHoBiUhhhhhh.

Some people are actually nice enough to check in on you because you’re looking like a disease-infested greasetrap Amber, not because they’re trying to “antagonize” you. Grow up and take responsibility for your own health, you waste of a broken condom.
It's possible her trigger word is "clinic" as many people had advised her to check into "weight loss clinic". Dummy Amber just want praises and prayers; no advices EVER because certain words are triggering her hater control mode.

The Lusty Argonian Maid

#SAVETWINKIE
kiwifarms.net
It's possible her trigger word is "clinic" as many people had advised her to check into "weight loss clinic". Dummy Amber just want praises and prayers; no advices EVER because certain words are triggering her hater control mode.
People wanting you to lose weight who are legitimately worried for your worsening health are just haydurs and are just trolling you.

it’s so depressing to see that none of her family/friends (if she even has any friends besides Becky at this point) even tell her anything about her weight and just feed into her skinny type situation type of gorl delusions.

hopefully these kidney stones wake her up a little bit to what’s happening (doubtful, considering she brushed off a cancer diagnosis) and gets herself help before it’s way too late.

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net
it’s so depressing to see that none of her family/friends (if she even has any friends besides Becky at this point) even tell her anything about her weight and just feed into her skinny type situationon type of gorl delusions.

Her family members don't see her for anything more than a short term grift. I wouldn't be surprised if Momma Meth feeds into her narc delusion just to urge her faster towards the grave. It's like Mommalynn is getting an abortion, except her fetus is now 30 years old and 600 lbs. too late.

TrainWreckSpotter

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2226490
Ugh, the "skinny people too" defense. There is a correlation between obesity and kidney stones, between obesity and diabetes, between obesity and uterine cancer, between obesity and everything that she has wrong with her.

gampboonerisms

#79,383 (editor's note: what the fucking fuck?!)
kiwifarms.net
Ugh, the "skinny people too" defense. There is a correlation between obesity and kidney stones, between obesity and diabetes, between obesity and uterine cancer, between obesity and everything that she has wrong with her.
But but but!~~ If it happens to SkInNy PeOpLe, then that means her little bit of extra weight wouldn't matter!

I remembered a friend from h.s. that got kidney stones all the time. It was when she was putting on her weight (now a glorious and fat acceptance approval of 250 pounds), she was eating like shit, didn't want to stop eating to drink something, and constantly got distracted and never realized how thirsty she was until the one glass of coke she drank a day.

Yeah it happens to skinny people, but being a piece of shit doesn't help.

Billy Fackin Kimber

kiwifarms.net
Kidney stones are going to be the least of Big Al's health problems as time goes by.

I don't know if she said she was going to go, but there's like a 3% chance she'll move her immeasurable bulk to be part of Destiny's wedding to the fridge. I just can't imagine her being around other people. Not only for the spectacle of her gargantuan proportions or ridiculous right-angled rear, but because she is socially retarded in so many ways. Just imagine her, there in a dress, cackling loudly with BAyyybbe to try and convince everyone that her lard-laden heart isn't broken that she isn't the one being married to the catch that is Destiny.

We can only imagine Amber's own wedding, which will never happen because it's too much work.

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
Kidney stones are going to be the least of Big Al's health problems as time goes by.

I don't know if she said she was going to go, but there's like a 3% chance she'll move her immeasurable bulk to be part of Destiny's wedding to the fridge. I just can't imagine her being around other people. Not only for the spectacle of her gargantuan proportions or ridiculous right-angled rear, but because she is socially retarded in so many ways. Just imagine her, there in a dress, cackling loudly with BAyyybbe to try and convince everyone that her lard-laden heart isn't broken that she isn't the one being married to the catch that is Destiny.

We can only imagine Amber's own wedding, which will never happen because it's too much work.
When was the last time we even saw her new and improved engagement ring? It was off getting "sized" and she wore it maybe twice to prove that she could wear it to the hayders and then nothing. Which seems to just further prove she never leaves the house. She has claimed she never wears it just around the house because she's scared she'll damage it (a cheap ass stone will fall out) and only wears it in public.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net

I think that there is no chance for Amber to go to the wedding. The wedding is in Loretto, Ky which is close to one hour and a half from Lexington. Amber cannot sit in the car for that long. She will use her kidney stones as the reason for not going even if she said previously that she was not planning to go.

Her wedding in the planning stage since she bought a wedding planner. We can say that it is Day 1 of wedding planning.

cosmicourts

Typle Style
kiwifarms.net
I think that there is no chance for Amber to go to the wedding. The wedding is in Loretto, Ky which is close to one hour and a half from Lexington. Amber cannot sit in the car for that long. She will use her kidney stones as the reason for not going even if she said previously that she was not planning to go.

Her wedding in the planning stage since she bought a wedding planner. We can say that it is Day 1 of wedding planning.
Ah, the kidney stones came at the perfect time to be an excuse not to go to the wedding. Lucky bitch.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The comments are savage on this live. Not a single positive comment to be found.

I normally only watch the archives posted here, but your post spurred me to actually go to YouTube and see for myself. OMG, what happened to her "ambaby" fanbase?
You are correct, I scrolled and scrolled and every comment I saw was actually roasting her fat ass for one thing or another.

Pretty eye-opening and for one who swears she never reads the comments (sure, Jan), she had to be seething like being impaled by a flaming harpoon. As others have said, she'll claim the boolyin is too much for her and end this chat nonsense because she can't craft the narrative. People get to see her for the cunt she actually is in real time.