Ok - livestream 6/1/2021 - She's tired of being called lazy and a failure and told she doesn't stick to anything, streams for about 11 minutes total

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Was she even officially invited to the wedding? Destiny truly hates her and Dana only clung to Fatty for the gifts. Why would either of them bother inviting Miss Lard Arse and her bellend Thumb to their SPESHUL day?
They want their sweet wedding gift. Normally Amber would be the one with the most expensive gift or an envelope of crisp bills, like when she gave Becky's sister-in-law's kid a hundred bucks, and when she gave Eric a hundred bucks for his birthday.

But now Amber's onto 'em and all they're getting is a measly toilet brush.

The Lusty Argonian Maid

#SAVETWINKIE
kiwifarms.net
I also have a few concerns for when Amber does eventually kick the bucket.

1. who will be paying for her funeral? Beggy is making scraps and is relying on Amber for everything, and I highly doubt Amber has any sort of savings system going on.

2. If she isn’t being cremated (which is a whole process in itself that takes an entire day for the crematory to do for very obese people, lest their entire facility literally go up in grease flames.) then who is paying for the double wide casket? No way her methed out mother is doing that, her siblings won’t, Beggy most certainly can’t pay for that, unless she offers the funeral home her traced drawings and shitty $2 wooden faggot boxes.

3. I seriously think that the very last option that they have is just donating her body to science or a body farm to study the decomp rates

pictured: Amber unceremoniously being buried in a big-ass hole for all to gawk at
A48C4997-CCE2-4047-AFB2-1E71F72CDF1E.jpeg

Mesh Gear Fox

What were once vices are now habits
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
who will be paying for her funeral? Beggy is making scraps and is relying on Amber for everything, and I highly doubt Amber has any sort of savings system going on.
Amber has claimed that she has enough money saved up to pay for gastric bypass out-of-pocket. I think all that money will be used for the funeral and burial. Those XXXXXXL caskets are expensive as hell, as are the custom-made vaults. They'll have to use a ton of embalming fluid to keep her from stinking up the place.

The Lusty Argonian Maid

#SAVETWINKIE
kiwifarms.net
Amber has claimed that she has enough money saved up to pay for gastric bypass out-of-pocket. I think all that money will be used for the funeral and burial. Those XXXXXXL caskets are expensive as hell, as are the custom-made vaults. They'll have to use a ton of embalming fluid to keep her from stinking up the place.
Don’t people who are a quarter ton and want GBP have to lose weight first to qualify for it? Don’t quote me on that lol

But it’s pretty fantastical thinking that she supposedly all this money stashed away for a surgery that she has absolutely no motivation to lose weight for. Maybe she’s tapping into these savings because of how little they’re bringing in income currently. With how much she and Necky eat daily, you would think they would be e-begging rn.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net

Don’t people who are a quarter ton and want GBP have to lose weight first to qualify for it? Don’t quote me on that lol

But it’s pretty fantastical thinking that she supposedly all this money stashed away for a surgery that she has absolutely no motivation to lose weight for. Maybe she’s tapping into these savings because of how little they’re bringing in income currently. With how much she and Necky eat daily, you would think they would be e-begging rn.

That's the thing, isn't it? You can't just walk into a doc's office, toss $30K down on the counter (as she claimed she was ready to do) and have the doc fall over themselves to put you on the table. Not here, anyway. Maybe in some skeevy oficina in Mexico, but our gorl can't get there because she's a giant fatass. Too bad, Big Al: you want the weight off but want to put forth no level of exertion to do it.

And I don't believe for a second she had all the cash on hand to do it, anyway. We've seen how she manages her money, and her current scrambling for pesos says she lies about how much she puts away in addition to everything else.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
That's the thing, isn't it? You can't just walk into a doc's office, toss $30K down on the counter (as she claimed she was ready to do) and have the doc fall over themselves to put you on the table. Not here, anyway. Maybe in some skeevy oficina in Mexico, but our gorl can't get there because she's a giant fatass. Too bad, Big Al: you want the weight off but want to put forth no level of exertion to do it.

And I don't believe for a second she had all the cash on hand to do it, anyway. We've seen how she manages her money, and her current scrambling for pesos says she lies about how much she puts away in addition to everything else.
She actually made a lot of money when she did the 100 days of posting two years ago. However, since then, her income has gone down and expenses have gone up. I think that she realizes that there will be a time where she won't have enough savings for the surgery and she is panicking a bit. Most insurance companies would pay for the surgery but the patient has to show that they failed to lose weight while in a medically supervised programme. Amber completely refuses to do it. Thus the self-pay nonsense. The medical-industrial complex is not playing nice with her by acknowledging her superior intellect and doing surgery tout de suite.

She looks at bariatric surgery as a magic pill even if she confesses otherwise.
In an earlier video, Amber said that "as long as you are trying, that's all that matters". This is really her attitude to diet and life in general. If she does not succeed, it is fine and long as she tried. That is fine for a 6-year-old, not a 30-year-old woman. Although bariatric surgery is very likely the only way she can lose weight, she is not ready for it.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
She actually made a lot of money when she did the 100 days of posting two years ago.
Probably so. But she was a lot more active then, even if she was still packing on the pounds. Now, she's just eaten herself into being housebound and practically speaking, couchbound. She can deny it all she wants, but the most walking she does is from the couch to the kitchen to the couch to the bathroom to the couch. That counts as couchbound.

However, since then, her income has gone down and expenses have gone up. I think that she realizes that there will be a time where she won't have enough savings for the surgery and she is panicking a bit.

She should have starting panicking years ago. YT won't last forever. She's already feeling the pinch for the reasons above and because Chantal has taken her crown. As much as she likes to describe the two of them as "friends", there is no way that's true.

Most insurance companies would pay for the surgery but the patient has to show that they failed to lose weight while in a medically supervised programme. Amber completely refuses to do it. Thus the self-pay nonsense. The medical-industrial complex is not playing nice with her by acknowledging her superior intellect and doing surgery tout de suite.

She doesn't have insurance.

She looks at bariatric surgery as a magic pill even if she confesses otherwise.
In an earlier video, Amber said that "as long as you are trying, that's all that matters". This is really her attitude to diet and life in general. If she does not succeed, it is fine and long as she tried. That is fine for a 6-year-old, not a 30-year-old woman. Although bariatric surgery is very likely the only way she can lose weight, she is not ready for it.
Participation trophy bullshit and having enablers every step of the way. Congrats, Big Al. You'll die fat, trapped in an apartment that probably smells like five day old dead stuff on a beach that has been stranded by a high tide.

Witch Bitch

kiwifarms.net
Was she even officially invited to the wedding? Destiny truly hates her and Dana only clung to Fatty for the gifts. Why would either of them bother inviting Miss Lard Arse and her bellend Thumb to their SPESHUL day?

She was invited but amber said in a mega cunty way she wasnt giving them a gift, on account of her already giving them so much..becky seemed pretty floored by the suggestion.

I also have a few concerns for when Amber does eventually kick the bucket.

1. who will be paying for her funeral? Beggy is making scraps and is relying on Amber for everything, and I highly doubt Amber has any sort of savings system going on.

2. If she isn’t being cremated (which is a whole process in itself that takes an entire day for the crematory to do for very obese people, lest their entire facility literally go up in grease flames.) then who is paying for the double wide casket? No way her methed out mother is doing that, her siblings won’t, Beggy most certainly can’t pay for that, unless she offers the funeral home her traced drawings and shitty $2 wooden faggot boxes.

3. I seriously think that the very last option that they have is just donating her body to science or a body farm to study the decomp rates

pictured: Amber unceremoniously being buried in a big-ass hole for all to gawk at
View attachment 2228493

Silly rabbit. They'll cremate her and set the place on fire from the grease fire. 💛

The Lusty Argonian Maid

#SAVETWINKIE
kiwifarms.net
Silly rabbit. They'll cremate her and set the place on fire from the grease fire. 💛
From the research I’ve done into this, when cooking morbidly obese people they usually start first thing in the morning when the cremation oven is cooled off, and then slowly increase the temperature throughout the day to not let the fat catch on fire. Once the fat is completely melted off, it’s only then that they increase the temps to higher levels to ash the rest of the body.

but also Amber is almost to deathfat stage, and her bullshit family will probably end up putting off burying or cremating her for a long time until they can “gather the funds” for either of those options. You know how when you drop frozen icy things into frying oil and that shit explodes? That’s what I imagine it’s gonna be like after Amber is left on ice for god knows how long.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From the research I’ve done into this, when cooking morbidly obese people they usually start first thing in the morning when the cremation oven is cooled off, and then slowly increase the temperature throughout the day to not let the fat catch on fire. Once the fat is completely melted off, it’s only then that they increase the temps to higher levels to ash the rest of the body.

but also Amber is almost to deathfat stage, and her bullshit family will probably end up putting off burying or cremating her for a long time until they can “gather the funds” for either of those options. You know how when you drop frozen icy things into frying oil and that shit explodes? That’s what I imagine it’s gonna be like after Amber is left on ice for god knows how long.
Frozen orange chicken wings go POP when dropped in the deep fat fryer.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
God, I can't wait to see how Amber handles Density's wedding.
You’re not going to see anything. She’s not even going to acknowledge it. She’s been distancing herself for awhile now anyway. She made that known a few streams ago. This is going to be like every other drama in her life, vague and boring at best. You see how she managed to turn her “cancer” into absolutely nothing video wise, why would this be different?