Oliver / Ollie / iuriis & Sarah / Ruthlessblood - Tumblr Fake Rape/Suicide Ruse Cruise

Xerxes IX

New cat, who this?
kiwifarms.net
The OP of this thread disappearing is still super suspicious. I believe a plausible theory is that they are either Ollie himself or the accomplice that roleplayed as the fake Sarah person.
But why would they try to stir up controversy on Kiwi Farms, of all places? It's not like we have a reputation for moral outrage. Granted, the hoax seems to be against the tumblr LISTEN AND BELIEVE community but this entire thing is just exceptional. If it is either of them it's probably more of when people coming from tumblr don't know what this site is about.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
But why would they try to stir up controversy on Kiwi Farms, of all places? It's not like we have a reputation for moral outrage. Granted, the hoax seems to be against the tumblr LISTEN AND BELIEVE community but this entire thing is just exceptional. If it is either of them it's probably more of when people coming from tumblr don't know what this site is about.

If they came from Tumblr they probably know us for the "call-out" threads about sex predators like Shmorky or Todokaras. That could be one explanation.

outcast fictive

kiwifarms.net

Another blog popped up with accusations, probably created by the iuriis kid since it's full of filler posts and was created on Saturday. Says it's a young girl who was abused by them, giving three videos as "proof" and maybe a document but I saw only a mention of that.

The videos show nothing but some regular asshole kid's light bullying (not sure if it's fine linking videos of minors on the board?). A couple of people seem to have eaten it up again, but for now it doesn't look like it will blow up like last time.

001.png 008.png
Archived.

Last edited:

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Another blog popped up with accusations, probably created by the iuriis kid since it's full of filler posts and was created on Saturday. Says it's a young girl who was abused by them, gave three videos as "proof".

The videos show nothing but some regular asshole kid light bullying (not sure if it's fine linking videos of minors on the board?). A couple of people seem to have eaten it up again, but for now it doesn't look like it will blow up like last time.

View attachment 306505 View attachment 306509
Archived.

Somebody needs to be in jail for that blog template alone, Christ.

RigorMorris?!

kiwifarms.net
Which is why I hate callouts in general actually because of this note, they rather fucking point out that someone is being assualted on tumblr instead of just fucking going to the police department or law enforcement. It's like they seriously believe that they can't be helped in any certain way. It's more irritating when you seen victims in certain situations such as rape, stalking, sexual assault, or what have you start claiming that going to the police is fucking useless. It's not useless if you know what you're fucking doing and willing to talk to someone. I'm pretty sure that not every fucktard on tumblr has the casual parental fucked up unit.
You get a lot less asspats from people who are used to dealing with this stuff and can probably spot a fake a mile away. Whereas on tumblr there is an asspat fountain to be mined and people won't call your story into question because they're all super liberal and inclusive and excepting. It's all very #metoo, another unfortunate bandwagon that leads people to lump in them being whistled at by builders with being raped.
God Bless the Internet Delusionists

Android raptor

"an honest-to-God BPD womanchild misanthrope"
kiwifarms.net
Is it the same Ollie though? I know Ollie is a decently popular name especially in the Tumblr ftm/genderspecial crowd.

DirkBloodStormKing

Actual Lesbian Female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So wait, did he actually rape anyone, or is everyone including the antis he's getting chummy with assuming he did based on the old false allegations?
Here is a post of what has happened so far.

So far this actually seems to be that Ollie actually is a rapist and an abuser.

Ollie is like the ToonKriticY2K of the Tumblr RP/anti community.

And it seems like Ollie is pretending to be trans just to avoid accountability for her actions (TL;DR Ollie is a female Rat King).

Last edited:

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
So let me get this straight, a tumblrina transtrender is accused of raping and abusing a girl who then commits suicide, only for it to come out that the whole thing was a hoax created by the tumblrina and her buddies for shits and giggles, only for it to later come out that the tumblrina actually has raped and abused people? And now she's using the crazy anti shipper community as a shield?

Man I am entirely too sober for this shit.

One Man Bland

kiwifarms.net
Maybe this is giving her too much credit, but it makes me wonder if her pulling this whole "social experiment" was like a preemptive strike because they knew shit was about to hit the fan and figured this way people would dismiss the rest of the evidence as fake too.

Though being """ trans""" at least explains why perpetual douche-canoes like lesbianrey are willing to blow off Ollie admitting to raping two girls. Should've figured.

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
Lesbianrey also is willing to forgive her for being a rapist because she agrees with her that sending people death threats because they like certain combinations of Star Wars characters fucking is a productive thing to do. SJWs are willing to overlook some seriously shady shit as long as the person has the right opinions. See also: Sarah Nyberg.

Btw I noticed in one of the posts on assholeantiarchive (the one with screencaps from the anti discord) lesbianrey (or the person suspected of being her anyway) admits to doing something similar. So it might also be a case of two creepers looking out for each other.

This really does put the Sarah hoax in a new light as mentioned.