On how many lists will I be after this?

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

HullDown

A position taken up by armoured fighting vehicles.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, there's a new edition of Kaczynski's Technological Slavery coming up next year, basically the latest update to the Unabomber manifesto with a handful of minor essays. The only place I could order it from, in the original English language, is Amazon. If I preorder the book, how many glowniggers are going to be knocking at my door in the future? Will they start microwaving my brain with troon-out waves from their secret satellites? Is it possible to own this book and keep my precious bussy unviolated? I am especially worried because this would be the fourth copy I own of the manifesto, and I keep them all in my office (due to lack of space in my apartment), alongside neo-Malthusian pop-econ books and Codreanu's writings, and colleagues are starting to look at me weird.

HullDown

A position taken up by armoured fighting vehicles.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would get the ebook from libgen, but I spend twelve to fourteen hours a day in front of a screen already, and I'm trying to cut that down. Also, I'm pretty sure any early pdf copy is going to be posted on some honeypot anyway.

NigKid

Married to stupid frog
kiwifarms.net
I would get the ebook from libgen, but I spend twelve to fourteen hours a day in front of a screen already, and I'm trying to cut that down. Also, I'm pretty sure any early pdf copy is going to be posted on some honeypot anyway.
Get an ereader, they're genuinely worth it, you can pick up a Kindle for cheap when they have another sale. Just never connect it to the internet and put the files on it via usb.