One Piece - I'm gonna be the Pirate King!

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stupid Kari Kamiya thought thinking about Baby 5 getting married and wondering about Devil Fruit users: Did Bege and Chiffon have some sexy fun Castle-Castle Fruit times? Bege comes off as a busy guy, always on the alert especially as captain of his own crew, and the user literally can multi-task with it, apparently, get some shit done inside the fortress while holding off enemy fire.

If a fan ever asked this and someone had some kind of answer (until Oda gives his own response, unless he's tired of answering these weird sex questions), I'm just honestly curious given Bege's a happier man now in spite of what he's been doing.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Trombonista

Kari Kamiya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm bored, going through some of my files and am noticing I have a bit of One Piece fan-art I guess I wanna clean up or something. But I have a piece-of-shit scanner, and I think it killed my motivation to work on this one that I might as well just throw the picture up here since it's been two years since I had scanned it and I'm not doing anything with it. So I'm sharing it here. I still have the picture somewhere, but meeeeeh.
nose_flute.jpg

It cut off half of Luffy ("Nose flutes are so cooool!") and Jinbe's hair, but I drew this before chapter 900. I still wholly believe this is what it'll look like when the Straw Hats have an off-day, I can't draw instruments or skeletons, and I almost couldn't fit Sanji in there because my placements are done by the seat of my pants.

TrippinKahlua

No other love compares to that of a father and son
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's from Arturs Return to Reverie. But by damn was it an epic reveal to see them using Devil Fruits.

TrippinKahlua

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New episodes of the Dub will be out on June 2nd on Funimation Now. Its gonna start with Filler, which I usually skip. But it's still gonna be nice. We should be getting English Ceasar Clown and Monet at least. Kinemon too, even though he already did debut in Episode of Sabo. But I haven't seen that.

Apparently a lot of things have been going on behind the scenes at Funimation. Toei has kind of absorbed a lot of their business decisions, but they seem to have A LOT of episodes in the can. The English voice of Cavendish has confirmed to have done 20 episodes. That's 20 episodes of Cavendish. That ends up being more than half of Dressrosa.

So we're getting lots of the Dub this year!

• Horrifying
Reactions: Mr. 0

PopRocks

it prounouced Ca-Kow!
kiwifarms.net
New episodes of the Dub will be out on June 2nd on Funimation Now. Its gonna start with Filler, which I usually skip. But it's still gonna be nice. We should be getting English Ceasar Clown and Monet at least. Kinemon too, even though he already did debut in Episode of Sabo. But I haven't seen that.

Apparently a lot of things have been going on behind the scenes at Funimation. Toei has kind of absorbed a lot of their business decisions, but they seem to have A LOT of episodes in the can. The English voice of Cavendish has confirmed to have done 20 episodes. That's 20 episodes of Cavendish. That ends up being more than half of Dressrosa.

So we're getting lots of the Dub this year!
Tfw punk hazard and Dressrosa was 6-7 years ago. I mean, we might still get English Carrot and Big Mom this decade if this keeps up.

Kari Kamiya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh man, it's been years since we last saw Apoo fight, seeing more of his powers made the long wait worth it.

Also the attention to detail here is insane, I love it. It makes me seize up looking at all that junk placement, but it's just amazing.
Screen shot 2020-05-22 at 4.48.04 PM.png

Man, guess these breaks are just going to be the norm for a while. *sigh*

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh man, it's been years since we last saw Apoo fight, seeing more of his powers made the long wait worth it.

Also the attention to detail here is insane, I love it. It makes me seize up looking at all that junk placement, but it's just amazing.
View attachment 1312942

Man, guess these breaks are just going to be the norm for a while. *sigh*
They'll probably delay the manga ending by about 2 years minimum

TrippinKahlua

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i felt that last panel man, what a hit.

I gotta wonder if Kid believes Hawkins was complicit with Apoo’s plans. I know he and Law had a bit of an exchange regarding that, but for all we know, Kid could hold resentment towards Hawkins for not fighting back/bowing down to Kaido so easily.

But really, where is Hawkins? With this big competition going on, you’d think he would be around. Hawkins had such a big role in the first few acts...

TrippinKahlua

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Return to Reverie Chapter 4 is out.

But jeez, Artur is taking some really big liberties here. I really dont think its gonna be this easy to restore Kuma's humanity.

Also I noticed that the facial structure of Vivi and Stussy are quite different. This is probably in response to an infamous panel during the Reverie Arc which has Vivi and Rebecca in the same panel, saying the same thing, but their appearance and expressions are incredibly similar.

And it seems they are adding a face to Im. I honestly dont know what to say... looks too forced.

Thorvald Stauning

"Nidaros var staden og Eirik han var jarl."
kiwifarms.net

Return to Reverie Chapter 4 is out.

But jeez, Artur is taking some really big liberties here. I really dont think its gonna be this easy to restore Kuma's humanity.

Also I noticed that the facial structure of Vivi and Stussy are quite different. This is probably in response to an infamous panel during the Reverie Arc which has Vivi and Rebecca in the same panel, saying the same thing, but their appearance and expressions are incredibly similar.

And it seems they are adding a face to Im. I honestly dont know what to say... looks too forced.
We have now reached "El Finale Del THE KAIDO" tier like holy shit its becoming DBZ, Athur should just stick to translating.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is probably in response to an infamous panel during the Reverie Arc which has Vivi and Rebecca in the same panel, saying the same thing, but their appearance and expressions are incredibly similar.
IDK I thought the way that panel was presented meant that was the joke (especially with all the Alabasta/Dressrosa parallels already in place)
We have now reached "El Finale Del THE KAIDO" tier like holy shit its becoming DBZ, Athur should just stick to translating.
I thought his translations weren't all that good? That and I don't care much for how he likes to shit on Stephen Paul (the translator for Viz)

Tags
None