One Piece - I'm gonna be the Pirate King!

Slimy Time

Read 'em and weep
kiwifarms.net
Chapter 984 spoiler pics:

Yamato confirmed be a girl.
So Kaido is raising her as a son for some reason. I wonder why that would be the case? Maybe because he's got such a manly crew that he can't bear the thought of having a daughter?

Edit - Just found a translation of the page. Wants to larp as Oden so hard that "well he was a guy, so I'm a guy" or something like that.

• Horrifying
Reactions: GeneralFriendliness

TrippinKahlua

Fashions provided by Lily Reuben Salon SSW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yamato is sometimes a girls name so this wasnt too surprising. That's what Cassidy from the other Team Rocket was originally named.

That said, she is really beautiful and by far one of Oda's best female designs.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chapter 984 spoiler pics:

Yamato confirmed be a girl.
I just heard the blaring horns of a new ship sailing from looking at this page this alone.

WAIT WAIT WAIT

Wasn't she spoiled on the Wano sneak peak page before??? Where's the picture that was first teasing Wano like a couple years ago that showed at least two new characters on it to look out for? One of them was a blonde girl.

FUCK, where's the picture???

EDIT: Found it. Never mind. Although Oda's changed up character designs before... or makes characters who won't show up... but...
ec899615b86e9c932cf7ce26d543bb63.jpg

Was this ever further elaborated on?

Sea creature

Real sea boi hours
kiwifarms.net
A little sad that the anime drags out so badly especially during Dressrosa and anything after that arc because I've been enjoying watching it with my family.

So I'm left feeling 🙃

Argh My Cigar

What Am I Fighting For?!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This panel is fantastic, I'm so happy this is a duo that exists, now.
View attachment 1424688

Also Yamato knows Ace. Sounds like Ace had himself an adventure on Wano if Yamato got to know of him.
We’ve known Ace has been to Wano since Tama mentioned him visiting when Luffy first entered Amigasa Village.

Also Jinbei is basically the most mature SHP now and the one that Robin can relate to the most due to their shared experiences of being treated like dogshit by the WG.

Trombonista

Bayou Billy with the Heavy Balls
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today is Nami, my favorite character's birthday! Here are her pixiv tags, and here's her first character song:

I hope she makes Prometheus fond of her Heat Balls and gains another slave.

Reactions: Argh My Cigar

TrippinKahlua

Fashions provided by Lily Reuben Salon SSW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wouldnt it be an incredible twist if Ace and Yamato banged and got her pregnant?

Imagine the World Government finding out of a child that’s the Grandchild of both Roger and Kaido.

Of course, this is silly and baseless, but would be really epic

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Cryogonal

McMitch4kf

kiwifarms.net
Wouldnt it be an incredible twist if Ace and Yamato banged and got her pregnant?

Imagine the World Government finding out of a child that’s the Grandchild of both Roger and Kaido.

Of course, this is silly and baseless, but would be really epic
I’m still kind of put off on the idea of Kaido having progeny

TenMilesWide

It's a communist plot!
kiwifarms.net
A little sad that the anime drags out so badly especially during Dressrosa and anything after that arc because I've been enjoying watching it with my family.

So I'm left feeling 🙃
have you tried watching one pace?
onepace.net
It's a project to recut everything to make it more manga accurate. (Dressrosa is 48 episodes down from 118 for example). There's some unfortunate gaps in their library early on but everything post-timeskip has been done.

Also, I take back what I said about WCI feeling like everyone was jobbing, seems like it was just a pacing thing for me when reading week by week. reading through all in one go now and it was a lot more satisfying than I remember it being.

Sea creature

Real sea boi hours
kiwifarms.net
have you tried watching one pace?
onepace.net
It's a project to recut everything to make it more manga accurate. (Dressrosa is 48 episodes down from 118 for example). There's some unfortunate gaps in their library early on but everything post-timeskip has been done.

Also, I take back what I said about WCI feeling like everyone was jobbing, seems like it was just a pacing thing for me when reading week by week. reading through all in one go now and it was a lot more satisfying than I remember it being.
Oh I did not know about that!! I'll definitely have to look into it.
Thank you for the suggestion on that.

Slimy Time

Read 'em and weep
kiwifarms.net
It's the weekly release that does it. Last week we had a mini fight and a initial intro of Yamato. This week we get Yamato's motivations/gender reveal and Marco's group meets up with the samurai. Overall there is not much progression at all, but when you sit down and read it all in one shot, the pacing seems much better.

Tags
None