One Piece - I'm gonna be the Pirate King!

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, I have to share this with everyone:
Surreal.

Also is surreal to watch them perform because the language barrier makes the voice-acting sound odd especially seeing Mayumi there. She must be a tiny woman and yet she can deepen her voice with such enthusiasm. Not unheard of, really, but still is an odd sight to see and listen to.

Slimy Time

Read 'em and weep
kiwifarms.net
Surreal.

Also is surreal to watch them perform because the language barrier makes the voice-acting sound odd especially seeing Mayumi there. She must be a tiny woman and yet she can deepen her voice with such enthusiasm. Not unheard of, really, but still is an odd sight to see and listen to.
Still funny to me that these young, larger than life characters are voiced by little old ladies. Goku and Luffy in particular.

• Agree
Reactions: Miel67

mandatorylurk

kiwifarms.net
984:

I should have somewhat expected Yamato being a girl since that's the running theme in nearly every Straw Hat adventure when it comes to country rulers

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Mr. 0

Argh My Cigar

What Am I Fighting For?!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So the 985 spoilers dropped, and surprise surprise, it seems like they're legit:

Source : TalkOp.

Here is some translation for dialogue on WorstGen : https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...hapter-985-spoiler-summaries-and-images.5641/

Title : New Onigashima Island Project.

Kaido kills/attacks Orochi.

Kaido's plan doesn't include Orochi, and since the start he's useless.

Kaido wants to start the greatest war this world has ever seen, to destroy the actual peace, and make Yamato into the leader of a new Wano.

This new country will be used to stage a war against the entire world.

The purpose of the alliance with Big Mom is the get all the ancient weapons and the One Piece

Other spoilers (They might not be 100% accurate) :

Kanjuro intercept the other scabbards, knowing they would come and talks about Momonosuke. It seems like Kanjuro was stabbed by Momonosuke while he tried to escape, resulting in Kanjuro beating Momo up.

The scabbards then go on a bridge that is 2 huge swords.

Yamato heard informations about Ace (not sure for that one), and wanted to leave Wano on Ace's ship.

Yamato handcuff are exploding handcuff, and they got them when they were 8 years old. Yamato doesn't want to believe a parent could do that to their child, but Kaido is also the type that would do just that.

Luffy mentions he can remove those cuff. Then Yamato declare they would kick Kaido's ass for that, and as a payback for every beating they received before.

Luffy removes those handcuff and Yamato is free after 20 years. (So Yamato should be 28).

The Marine HQ disbanded the Warlords since they could now take on a Yonko without worry thanks to their new weapon.

But there is no problems since 2 Yonko got into an alliance together.

Big Mom and Kaido will find the Ancient Weapons and bring horror and war to this world. They will also go find the One Piece.

Wano is a natural fortress. Kaido wants to increase the factories and enslave the population of Wano by force. He wants to turn Wano into a Lawless zone. Orochi's samurai can choose to join now or become slaves.

Onigashima will transfer to the Flower Capital this night. The Shogun will be Yamato.

Reactions: Thorvald Stauning

Thorvald Stauning

"Nidaros var staden og Eirik han var jarl."
kiwifarms.net
So the 985 spoilers dropped, and surprise surprise, it seems like they're legit:

Source : TalkOp.

Here is some translation for dialogue on WorstGen : https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...hapter-985-spoiler-summaries-and-images.5641/

Title : New Onigashima Island Project.

Kaido kills/attacks Orochi.

Kaido's plan doesn't include Orochi, and since the start he's useless.

Kaido wants to start the greatest war this world has ever seen, to destroy the actual peace, and make Yamato into the leader of a new Wano.

This new country will be used to stage a war against the entire world.

The purpose of the alliance with Big Mom is the get all the ancient weapons and the One Piece

Other spoilers (They might not be 100% accurate) :

Kanjuro intercept the other scabbards, knowing they would come and talks about Momonosuke. It seems like Kanjuro was stabbed by Momonosuke while he tried to escape, resulting in Kanjuro beating Momo up.

The scabbards then go on a bridge that is 2 huge swords.

Yamato heard informations about Ace (not sure for that one), and wanted to leave Wano on Ace's ship.

Yamato handcuff are exploding handcuff, and they got them when they were 8 years old. Yamato doesn't want to believe a parent could do that to their child, but Kaido is also the type that would do just that.

Luffy mentions he can remove those cuff. Then Yamato declare they would kick Kaido's ass for that, and as a payback for every beating they received before.

Luffy removes those handcuff and Yamato is free after 20 years. (So Yamato should be 28).

The Marine HQ disbanded the Warlords since they could now take on a Yonko without worry thanks to their new weapon.

But there is no problems since 2 Yonko got into an alliance together.

Big Mom and Kaido will find the Ancient Weapons and bring horror and war to this world. They will also go find the One Piece.

Wano is a natural fortress. Kaido wants to increase the factories and enslave the population of Wano by force. He wants to turn Wano into a Lawless zone. Orochi's samurai can choose to join now or become slaves.

Onigashima will transfer to the Flower Capital this night. The Shogun will be Yamato.
Every single person who said that wano is going to be longer than dressrosa has just been fucked smacked in their face

Stab You in the Back

kiwifarms.net
Every single person who said that wano is going to be longer than dressrosa has just been fucked smacked in their face
Even before the alleged spoilers, it was extremely unlikely that Wano would be wrapped up within 2 volumes.

That said, the spoilers don't actually change anything except maybe

giving us the location of the last poneglyph before the end of the arc.

• Agree
Reactions: Miel67

Argh My Cigar

What Am I Fighting For?!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even before the alleged spoilers, it was extremely unlikely that Wano would be wrapped up within 2 volumes.
I'm still expecting the events of Wano to get split into two separate arcs similar to how the CP9 saga was split between the Water 7 and Enies Lobby arcs. It's usually based on location anyway, so Onigashima being an entirely new arc in the "Wano saga" isn't really all that unlikely.

Slimy Time

Read 'em and weep
kiwifarms.net
I'm still expecting the events of Wano to get split into two separate arcs similar to how the CP9 saga was split between the Water 7 and Enies Lobby arcs. It's usually based on location anyway, so Onigashima being an entirely new arc in the "Wano saga" isn't really all that unlikely.
Yeah, it seems like everything is building and building to one massive battle between everyone. Kaido's forces, BM's forces, Luffy's forces, Samurai, Marco etc. It's getting there slowly, but when that lid pops when they figure out all the samurai are at Onigashima will be something.

Argh My Cigar

What Am I Fighting For?!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Calling it now, his devil fruit has some kind of Hydra-esque power that keeps him alive.
Yeah, most likely. Still awesome though that Kaido's basically been playing the long game and always planned on double-crossing him. Orochi's screwed either way. It'd be ironic if somehow he ends up assisting the alliance in defeating The Beasts Pirates, willingly or not.

Thorvald Stauning

"Nidaros var staden og Eirik han var jarl."
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, most likely. Still awesome though that Kaido's basically been playing the long game and always planned on double-crossing him. Orochi's screwed either way. It'd be ironic if somehow he ends up assisting the alliance in defeating The Beasts Pirates, willingly or not.
Kurozumi clan redemption arc?

Reactions: Argh My Cigar

Slimy Time

Read 'em and weep
kiwifarms.net
Man, when this all eventually pops off, we are going to have so many sides fighting. Luffy, BMP, Kaido, Marco, Drake and the Marines who will no doubt show up (Ryokugyu maybe?). It's going to be great once the 2nd half of this arc is in full swing.

Argh My Cigar

What Am I Fighting For?!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In other news, X. Drake has been announced as the first character in DLC pack 2 for Pirate Warriors 4:
C6517831-1A57-4FF2-8299-E5BD7B17DAA6.jpeg
Seems likely that the other NPC characters with giant forms (Sengoku, Jack) are likely to be part of the remaining unrevealed characters since both of them have the models for their human forms already in the game. Pack 2 might be a Zoan themed pack (Drake, Sengoku, Jack) or Wano themed (Drake, Jack and possibly Kinemon?)

• Informative
Reactions: Just_a_Bored_Guy
Tags
None