One Piece - FILM RED 8/6

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And here I am wondering one thing:
If the dub ever gets this far, will they use the dub of We Are?
They've played the Straw Hats' version of "We Are!" before, for the recap episodes in Enies Lobby. (...I believe the dub kept those episodes. I was watching the dub through 9anime by then, we didn't have the episodes on DVD up to that point.) FUNimation doesn't dub openings anymore with very few exceptions (like with DBZ Kai and Super, though that English version was by the actual vocal lead himself), so I think they'll keep the Japanese track.

albert the programmer

Robert George Kardashian was the best Kardashian
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just want to say congrats to Eiichiro Oda-san and the O.P. crew for doing what our American counterparts The Simpsons could not do over the last couple of decades: BE ACTUALLY ENTERTAINING!

Also, Oda and the staff recently released this exclusive photo of one of the voice actors redubbing their lines for the theme song:

69E9E81A-CE4D-46CD-8F08-1D65D51186CC.jpeg
73ED3F61-252C-4C95-AAD5-BE5DC542F122.jpeg

EDIT: That’s not a voice actor; it’s actually Hitoshi Kitadani that did the theme song for “We Are”. Thanks to @Trombonista for pointing out the mistake!

Last edited:

Trombonista

ん~?意味がわからない? わからなくていい!!!
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just want to say congrats to Eiichiro Oda-san and the O.P. crew for doing what our American counterparts The Simpsons could not do over the last couple of decades: BE ACTUALLY ENTERTAINING!

Also, Oda and the staff recently released this exclusive photo of one of the voice actors redubbing their lines for the theme song:

View attachment 2742882View attachment 2742884
That's not a voice actor; that's Hiroshi Kitadani, the guy who sings "We Are!"

Morethanabitfoolish

kiwifarms.net
Something of a deviation but I recently happened across the One Piece Junior High stuff. Given it's 2 years old the thread likely already knows but I enjoyed the opening. From my primitive internet examinations it's little more than a glorified ad but there's some decent work went into the stuff.

6MillionCoofs

kiwifarms.net
Something of a deviation but I recently happened across the One Piece Junior High stuff. Given it's 2 years old the thread likely already knows but I enjoyed the opening. From my primitive internet examinations it's little more than a glorified ad but there's some decent work went into the stuff.

It is an Ad.

All of the scenes were taken from animated high school AU adverts for Cup Noddle.

Morethanabitfoolish

kiwifarms.net

Pentex

COBIAW
kiwifarms.net
Zoro finally broke out the Haoushoku Haki.
Zoro fanboys are going to be more insufferable than ever.

TrippinKahlua

I am the King of Wishful Thinking!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I spoiler mine every week and they are out by Tuesday, yet I only report when it interests me (e.g Big Mom).

I quite frankly get quite bored when it’s Zoro and Sanj. When I’d rank all Straw Hats from top down, they rank really low. Their stories (minus Sanji’s family stuff) don’t interest me that much.