One Piece - FILM RED 8/6

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Honka Honka Burning Love

I am the Clownvis..Honk Honk Ba Donk.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Fediverse is a strange place.

smashshit.jpg

Trombonista

ん~?意味がわからない? わからなくていい!!!
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of girls, today is the birthday of Ikkaku, the only female member of the Heart Pirates!

Stab You in the Back

kiwifarms.net
YouTube PotatoWeeb gets his channel glassed from space by Toei. I guess I should be sympathetic, but I'm not, or not very. This is what you sign up for when you sign up for YouTube.
"My life's work . . ."
"I have been made an example of here. I was targeted to send a message."

Nigga, Toei is the Disney of Japan. They don't care about what some soy potato does on youtube. You got hit by a poorly programmed bot that targets keywords and images.

Just_a_Bored_Guy

Cruising with the guys
kiwifarms.net
YouTube PotatoWeeb gets his channel glassed from space by Toei. I guess I should be sympathetic, but I'm not, or not very. This is what you sign up for when you sign up for YouTube.

Bro, if you didn't know before Toei (and by extension most of the anime industry) does this to any and all footage of their content, I don't know what to tell you.
Sure it sucks, but anyone can tell you reviewing anime, especially with footage, on YouTube is a lost cause. I know plenty of others who it's happened to.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Presented without comment.

Jacob has the energy, it looks like, meanwhile Iñaki actually sounds like a kid wtf. Maybe that energy will transfer in front of the camera, I dunno, but at least they look like they're happy (Mackenyu is rather subdued, though) to be cast as One Piece characters. That's a huge step up from the casts' reaction to being cast in Cowboy Bebop because at least these five folks are actual fans.

I'm willing to give them a chance. If any of them starts bad-mouthing online in the future like Daniella Pineda did, then they can be mocked.

NoonmanR

kiwifarms.net
They at least look the part. I already don't like these fucking remakes in the first place because they're pointless but if this one fails it's not gonna be because of the casting.

Cryogonal

kiwifarms.net
I kinda like the energy from the cast, but I still think One Piece is one of those titles that just won't transfer well to live action. They couldn't even get Cowboy Bebop right which is far less goofy
Yeah, I just don't see how a Japanese cartoon could ever translate to a western live action show. I hope it's good, at the very least.

Stab You in the Back

kiwifarms.net

This has reached levels of entitlement never before seen. A thirty year old man should not be acting like this.

edit: faggot deleted the video, but the internet never forgets

JESUS.png

Last edited:

Morethanabitfoolish

kiwifarms.net

This has reached levels of entitlement never before seen. A thirty year old man should not be acting like this.
"The entire world over the last couple of days has stood by me and my team."
Twitter. Is Not. REALITY!
I find it amusing when people are deluded enough to think that support on social media in some way represents any sort of real majority. The majority of the world don't care or are even aware mate.

Hilariously Oda is probably one of the few people who as an individual could say to Toei "hey guys, this seems a but much" and get a reaction. But I doubt he'll do it for a thirty year old man who's acting like he's hearing the word "no" for the first time in his life.

More on topic I don't hate the live action cast so far. I still think it'll fail because it's a live action One Piece but credit to them they seem to be invested. I'm not so sure about going for a British actor for Sanji but it might be an okay fit.