One Piece - FILM RED 8/6

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

KingofNothing

Wahoo!
kiwifarms.net
No one could hate this smile
speed.png

TrippinKahlua

Snoopy has joined the Mawkenda.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
King is a brownface with gray hair. But he looks like a bishounen.

This is not a spoiler provider illustration

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone else notice that young/post-God Valley Kaido looks exactly like Blackbeard?
1639742150795.png
EDIT: I highlight this because for me, it furthers the whole Rocks connection, what with Kaido appearing to model his crew hierarchy after the Rocks Pirates.

Last edited:

6MillionCoofs

kiwifarms.net
I just like how the Arc starts by saying Kaido breaks the will of people to get him to join him and not only have we yet to see that, the one instance of someone joining him we have now been shown was not done that way but by sheer charisma.

Kaido for protagonist!

Honka Honka Burning Love

I am the Clownvis..Honk Honk Ba Donk.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just like how the Arc starts by saying Kaido breaks the will of people to get him to join him and not only have we yet to see that, the one instance of someone joining him we have now been shown was not done that way but by sheer charisma.

Kaido for protagonist!
I am now pretty certain that there has been some event that turned Kaido from what seems to be a pretty geneial and cool to the misanthropic drunk we see today.

Cryogonal

kiwifarms.net
Did anyone else notice that young/post-God Valley Kaido looks exactly like Blackbeard?
EDIT: I highlight this because for me, it furthers the whole Rocks connection, what with Kaido appearing to model his crew hierarchy after the Rocks Pirates.
Kaido had so much passion back then, why's he such a depressio drunkard now?

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
op_king_1035_006.jpg

Oh Lawd King's hot. That's hot.

Kinda looks like a darker Rayleigh, though. 🤔

So I guess we're gonna see how Germa 66 got out of Whole Cake Island, eh? Should be fun.

TrippinKahlua

Snoopy has joined the Mawkenda.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really wish I knew how to do clouded spoilers. I’ve been told before, but it never sinks in. That’s also why I’m sometimes clumsy with external linking and image posting.

That said, even though I loved this chapter for what it was, the title of the Chapter just made me roll my eyes. “Zoro Vs King”, as if that hasn’t been happening for two months.

I can’t wait for the bigger climax. Big Mom is rampaging, there’s a fire demon loose.

McMitch4kf

kiwifarms.net
I really wish I knew how to do clouded spoilers. I’ve been told before, but it never sinks in. That’s also why I’m sometimes clumsy with external linking and image posting.

That said, even though I loved this chapter for what it was, the title of the Chapter just made me roll my eyes. “Zoro Vs King”, as if that hasn’t been happening for two months.

I can’t wait for the bigger climax. Big Mom is rampaging, there’s a fire demon loose.
He does that for the climax of a character’s fight, as early as chapter 85.

6MillionCoofs

kiwifarms.net
You put ISPOILER instead of SPOILER to get invisible text.

On topi if One Piece in general. I don’t think Imu is this evil final villain figure that the community at large seems to think they are.

I think Luffy is going to befriend Imu and break the red line in order to free them from being stuck in that castle and that chair.

Just_a_Bored_Guy

Cruising with the guys
kiwifarms.net
You put ISPOILER instead of SPOILER to get invisible text.

On topi if One Piece in general. I don’t think Imu is this evil final villain figure that the community at large seems to think they are.

I think Luffy is going to befriend Imu and break the red line in order to free them from being stuck in that castle and that chair.
That'd be quite the swerve. If that is the case, what do you make of his meeting with the Elders?