One Piece - FILM RED 8/6

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Cryogonal

kiwifarms.net
You put ISPOILER instead of SPOILER to get invisible text.

On topi if One Piece in general. I don’t think Imu is this evil final villain figure that the community at large seems to think they are.

I think Luffy is going to befriend Imu and break the red line in order to free them from being stuck in that castle and that chair.
It would be such a funny joke if it turned out that he just wanted to leave Marijoa, but never could due to his status as "King of the World".

6MillionCoofs

kiwifarms.net
It would be such a funny joke if it turned out that he just wanted to leave Marijoa, but never could due to his status as "King of the World".
Whatever the reason there is going to be a punchline to it.

‘I wanted to leave but the paperwork, it just never stops!’

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LUFFY NOT MUNKY
1639949018495.png

luffy is a monkey

Honka Honka Burning Love

I am the Clownvis..Honk Honk Ba Donk.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today is Tony Tony Chopper's birthday! Here's the Chopperman theme:
As much as I meme that I hate Kung Fu Point, and I really do.

Chopper is still my favorite Non-Luffy Strawhat. My Introduction to the Series was the Drum Island Arc and Choppers fight there was fucking Killer, which is part of the reason I hate that he relies so much on one form now.

Also Luffy's Speech about those who raise the Jolly Rodger being willing to die for for it was badass.

Rezza

kiwifarms.net
I give around 10-20 chapters before Oda wrapped this arc. If this arc is going to end with Kaido and Big Mom defeated, and it took that long, imagine how long it would take for Straw Hats to defeat Shanks and Blackbeard