One Piece - FILM RED 8/6

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Rezza

kiwifarms.net
I guess that one flew over my head when I was reading it. I was very young back then. Yeah, now that you think about it, One Piece is already grimdark

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It can get grimdark, but it still can turn it back around to one of the more optimistic works out there in recent years. It's what makes OP so great, it can balance out the dark with the wholesome and the goofy with the serious with ease.

Honka Honka Burning Love

I am the Clownvis..Honk Honk Ba Donk.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It can get grimdark, but it still can turn it back around to one of the more optimistic works out there in recent years. It's what makes OP so great, it can balance out the dark with the wholesome and the goofy with the serious with ease.
Not just even that anymore.

Luffy is now the actual embodiment of Joy and Laughter, who despite not really wanting to will be the person who frees the world from all the grim darkness, the setting is kind of a place where a brutal Anti-Hero SHOULD show up to defeat the "even more evil" badguys because they are so brutal that killing them is entirely warranted. However Luffy is the almost polar opposite of that, he very rarely kills and doesn't seem to have much in the way of real ill intent towards anyone, sure he beats the holy fucking hell out of people but once that beating is given and the person is no longer a threat he just lets it go unless the person comes back for more, and will even become friends with former foes.

See - That time he punched a Celestial Dragon after Hatchan got shot.

He will bully the fuck out of other bullies, but won't mess with you if you don't start shit. Kind of like..a certain Rabbit. It is a really...really weird dynamic he has with the world he lives in, especially given that he seems to have some sort of inherent understanding that he lives in a Shonen Manga given "VIVI NONE OF THAT OTHER SHIT MATTERS UNLESS I BEAT THE HOLY FUCK OUT OF CROCODILE"

Last edited:

Shidoen

..-. .-. . . / ... -. .- .. .-.. ... .-.. .. -- .
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>Gol D Rodger named Ace after his Sword.

...Ace was fucking right, Gol is a fucking shitty ass dad.
Technically he didn't live long enough to become someone's dad so we have no idea how that would've turned out.

Here's a question: if he got "Ace" from his sword, where did he get "Ann" from? What if his child had been born a girl?