One Piece - I'm Gonna be the Pirate King!

TrippinKahlua

Professionalism - At its finest.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something tells me Wano is more familiar with Luffy's family than is being let on.

I think the Koizumi family will rally together to help break Luffy out.

TrippinKahlua

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ugh, I wish Punk Hazard English dub would just come out already. My sous chef who watches One Piece has decided to watch Subs and now asks me a bunch of questions. I did read the manga years ago, but don't remember much besides the main characters and the final act.

And he goes and thinks Giants are involved because of the preceding filler arc.

• Feels
Reactions: neural

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ugh, I wish Punk Hazard English dub would just come out already. My sous chef who watches One Piece has decided to watch Subs and now asks me a bunch of questions. I did read the manga years ago, but don't remember much besides the main characters and the final act.

So go back and reread it.

And giants are kind of involved depending on how you view the Yeti Cool Brothers (not the regular kind of giant but you know what I mean).

neural

It is what it is 'cept it ain't what it used to be
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Giants are kinda involved because Caesar was working on making artificial ones for Big Mom. This part is filled in during the Whole Cake arc.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. 0

Mr. 0

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Giants are kinda involved because Caesar was working on making artificial ones for Big Mom. This part is filled in during the Whole Cake arc.
They weren't born giants and are gonna die in like 5 years (actually, are they dead now? How long has it been since Punk Hazard came out?) so that doesn't count

• Informative

neural

It is what it is 'cept it ain't what it used to be
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They weren't born giants and are gonna die in like 5 years (actually, are they dead now? How long has it been since Punk Hazard came out?) so that doesn't count
One Piece's timeline is very decompressed, Dressrosa is the longest arc in the series, and it all happened in one day iirc. The entire pre-timeskip storyline happened in roughly 3-4 months.

A full timeline of the series can be found here:
https://thelibraryofohara.com/the-one-piece-timeline/

• Winner
Reactions: WanderingVagabond

Mr. 0

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One Piece's timeline is very decompressed, Dressrosa is the longest arc in the series, and it all happened in one day iirc. The entire pre-timeskip storyline happened in roughly 3-4 months.

A full timeline of the series can be found here:
https://thelibraryofohara.com/the-one-piece-timeline/
I was making a joke about how long the series runs in real time (ex. Dressrosa ran on for about 2 and a half years)

• Feels

Trombonista

Merger of the Double Posts
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought Law fixed that problem.

TrippinKahlua

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most people didn't notice Caribou was in the prison with Luffy and Kid.

Joy Boy loves to put on his tin foil hat for many a thing.

TrippinKahlua

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Double post :|

Read the spoilers this morning. Nothing too interesting. Can't even remember much because of those hard to remember names.

Plus some Sanji tomfoolery.

• Feels
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino